Photo

[Program] Purge List Checker & Pet Creator

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#51 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

Has anybody gotten anything extraordinary so far with this? :o And what time is everyone running it at?

I've made 4 common real names, 2 names from mythology, 2 RWs, and 5 RW 4L names so far. And one uncommon RN that sounds nice I guess. I've been running on multiple accounts between 1550 and 1850 ms, and alternate between 6 lists, each with between 1000 and 3000 names on them.

When I originally made my 3L/4L RW lists, I forgot to set half the words to proper case so I now have a pretty awesome 4L name that's in ALL CAPS like a bawss. Fails :C Wonder if it'll be worth anything like that lol

#52 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

Congrats! :] Generally though, people are pretty picky about caps or lowercases, so unfortunately it probably drives your pets' values down quite a bit. :p

I've made 4 common real names, 2 names from mythology, 2 RWs, and 5 RW 4L names so far. And one uncommon RN that sounds nice I guess. I've been running on multiple accounts between 1550 and 1850 ms, and alternate between 6 lists, each with between 1000 and 3000 names on them.

When I originally made my 3L/4L RW lists, I forgot to set half the words to proper case so I now have a pretty awesome 4L name that's in ALL CAPS like a bawss. Fails :C Wonder if it'll be worth anything like that lol

#53 Godric

Godric
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

Hi, I have a problem here... I purposely placed an untaken name in the top of a list of 200-300 names and ran the programme, but it seem to me that it's not creating the pet?

#54 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Soooo~ Does anyone know where the purge is at the moment? :o
*has been waiting for an account starting with t to purge since the last time this happened.....*

#55 grabbit1

grabbit1
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

Excellent program! I had the same problem as Whyesee, but I tried a different species and saved the list through textpad++ instead of default textpad. Not sure which fixed it, but it seems to be fine now.

Edited by grabbit1, 15 October 2012 - 09:29 AM.

#56 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

I am getting: Traceback (most recent calls to last):
AttributeError: strip

Anyone help?

#57 Jinn

Jinn
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

The program doesn't seem to be working for me.
It logs me out every 15 minutes or so.
And closes down the purgesurfer soon after.

And I haven't been able to create any names this way,
even the more obscure ones.

Edited by Jinn, 15 October 2012 - 10:27 AM.

#58 Hikaru

Hikaru
  • 35 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

The program also seems to have some issues for me.
It seems to be running well in its scanning of the lists, but never creates the pet; I've tried with untaken names and it just keeps scanning.

Tried switching from notepad to textpad, to no avail.

Any suggestions?

#59 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

The program doesn't seem to be working for me.
It logs me out every 15 minutes or so.
And closes down the purgesurfer soon after.

You can't be signed into two places at once.

#60 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

It seems a TON of people don't know that you can't be on Neo while running this program. Make sure that you don't browse the site while it's running! The program is very simple and won't try to log back in if it is logged out.

It will just keep scanning like everything is hunky dory even if you're actually logged out.

#61 Shadowcat

Shadowcat
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

Thank you so much for this! But can it create names that are less than 3 letters?

#62 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

Thank you so much for this! But can it create names that are less than 3 letters?

If Neopets will let you, so will this program. ;)

#63 Rikah

Rikah
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

I joined just to try this out, but I was wondering... is this at all detectable? I've always been a completely legit player, so I have 5 legit accounts that are very linked and always on the same IP. They don't share the same emails but have in the past. I assume that if I were caught, even on a side I don't care much about, I'd get chain iced. Is it safe to use this on my sides and regular IP, since I've been stalking the purge pretty closely anyway?

#64 Kuragehime

Kuragehime
  • 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

Amazing! Thanks for the program! I'm going to try it out tonight :)

Is it better to use a list that is shorter or longer? I know that the many names I have for t--usernames won't be up for a while yet (markers are at eh-- right now). Would that help to create pets faster?

#65 Godric

Godric
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

Yes, changing species works. I've managed a series 1 pokemon RN and a pretty good but rare RN. Looks like setting species to kacheek won't work :/
Thanks for the programme and help :)

#66 Jinn

Jinn
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

Yes, I figured out later that I couldn't be logged in on the same account as I was running the program.
Thanks.

#67 xofaline

xofaline
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

I'm having trouble with this, it's not opening the list I made, I saved it on notepad twice already with no luck maybe I'm doing this all wrong I'm not sure :C

#68 Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

I saved my list to notepad in .txt format in the same file as the purge checker but after I enter whether I want it to be male or female, the program shuts down

#69 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

I saved my list to notepad in .txt format in the same file as the purge checker but after I enter whether I want it to be male or female, the program shuts down

Are you typing in "male" or "female"? :p If you are, the program is asking for a 1 or 2.

#70 Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

Are you typing in "male" or "female"? :p If you are, the program is asking for a 1 or 2.

Oh, Im stupid :p thanks!

#71 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

I'm having trouble with this, it's not opening the list I made, I saved it on notepad twice already with no luck maybe I'm doing this all wrong I'm not sure :C

Is it a txt file?
Are you typing the extension? (You aren't supposed to.)
Is the list in the same folder as the program?

#72 Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Guest_Neopointmaker_*

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

Ok, one last question. How are some people getting these massive lists? Is there something that I am not aware of? Because I came up with a small list manually, but am wondering how some of you have the huge lists

#73 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Ok, one last question. How are some people getting these massive lists? Is there something that I am not aware of? Because I came up with a small list manually, but am wondering how some of you have the huge lists

I think they just come up with a huge manual list. o.O There's no other way, really. :3

#74 Vanderlazant

Vanderlazant
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

Yes, changing species works. I've managed a series 1 pokemon RN and a pretty good but rare RN. Looks like setting species to kacheek won't work :/
Thanks for the programme and help :)

Can anyone confirm this, because I'd really like to create Kacheeks :/

#75 Congo

Congo
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

i created a Kacheek, had a female RN but set my list to male, looks funny though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users