Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] FastClicker + Habitarium = More NP!

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#26 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

Something I've noticed, sometimes wiggling the cursor a bit over the gem while the game is lagging and the clicker is clicking will yield better results than if the cursor is just kept stationary, or at least so I've observed on my rather slow laptop.

I can confirm this, I've noticed it too. Added to OP.

Edited by aNEWvision, 05 May 2013 - 12:41 PM.

#27 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Very cool Thanks very much

#28 neoprince

neoprince
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

I'm only getting 500 per click.

Not working for me or am I doing something wrong? :( I'm using chrome.

#29 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

I'm only getting 500 per click.

Not working for me or am I doing something wrong? :( I'm using chrome.

I don't think what browser you use should matter because it's an external program... Is you game lagging at all? What are your settings? Have you tried tweaking them in the way described in the original post?

:( sorry to hear you're having trouble...

Edited by aNEWvision, 09 May 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#30 neoprince

neoprince
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

I don't think what browser you use should matter because it's an external program... Is you game lagging at all? What are your settings? Have you tried tweaking them in the way described in the original post?

:( sorry to hear you're having trouble...

thanks. I kept "up-ing" my clicks to about 25 and finally it worked D:

#31 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

thanks. I kept "up-ing" my clicks to about 25 and finally it worked D:

Glad to hear it :) don't forget to hit the rep ;)

#32 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

Woah.. Thanks! I can't wait to try this once I get my habitarium unlocked! 

#33 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

Woah.. Thanks! I can't wait to try this once I get my habitarium unlocked! 

http://www.neopets.com/~nimmo#Merge

Works to unlock my habi every time.

#34 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

Works to unlock my habi every time.

Didn't work for me the first time I had a lockout. But I'll try it again as soon as I have the time to. Thanks though! :D

#35 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

Didn't work for me the first time I had a lockout. But I'll try it again as soon as I have the time to. Thanks though! :D

Did you try all the steps including the one where you move a similar structure in the same place? That is where it truly unlocks for me.

#36 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

Did you try all the steps including the one where you move a similar structure in the same place? That is where it truly unlocks for me.

Ah.. I don't remember that being part of the guide the last time I tried. I'll try it soon! Thanks!

#37 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

Ah.. I don't remember that being part of the guide the last time I tried. I'll try it soon! Thanks!

No problem :) if that fails for you, try again in 7 days when all your p3s pass away. You can keep up to 10 pages of eggs too, don't listen to that part of the guide!!! Just delete all of your other items.

#38 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

Wowie thanks for this guide, i'm glad i got level 50 some time ago. Will try this out!

Just one question through - how would you be able to know that there are multiple points picked up? by the 500+ appearing?

Also i don't think that multi-clickers are banned....right?

Edited by ceterisparibus, 15 May 2013 - 06:14 AM.

#39 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

Wowie thanks for this guide, i'm glad i got level 50 some time ago. Will try this out!

Just one question through - how would you be able to know that there are multiple points picked up? by the 500+ appearing?

Also i don't think that multi-clickers are banned....right?

What I do is I have another neopets tab open and refresh it after I pick up a gem with the clicker.

This is taking advantage of a glitch, so it is against the rules, but it has never gotten anyone frozen yet.. at least no one we know of. This glitch has been around for a looooong time though, so the chances of getting frozen are extremely low... but the risk is still there.

#40 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

It's kinda working? through i'm not getting your results (only 1000 per gem). I'm not even sure about raising the click rate beyond 50 

#41 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:44 AM

It's kinda working? through i'm not getting your results (only 1000 per gem). I'm not even sure about raising the click rate beyond 50 

It's not about using a high click rate... if you'd read the OP. You need to tweak the setting slowly to get the best results for you. Everyone's connection and computer speed is different, and if you put the clicker TOO fast the game chugs up and doesn't get multiple pickups.

#42 Kuzyfied

Kuzyfied
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

giving this a try :D

#43 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

Nice! :D But I have gem lock out for months now -_-

#44 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

Nice! :D But I have gem lock out for months now -_-

Allllll the way to step 7 :) works for me every time! (only after at least 7 days though, the p3s gotta be DEAD!!! Well, sometimes they don't ahahah but it helps if they are!!! This parenthesized text is longer than the actually text!!! OH NO!!! WHAT AM I DOING!???!?!?)

#45 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Allllll the way to step 7 :) works for me every time! (only after at least 7 days though, the p3s gotta be DEAD!!! Well, sometimes they don't ahahah but it helps if they are!!! This parenthesized text is longer than the actually text!!! OH NO!!! WHAT AM I DOING!???!?!?)

Oh okay thanks! I hope it works for me too, because I've submitted a ticket 2 months ago about my lock out but they don't response :l 

#46 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

Oh okay thanks! I hope it works for me too, because I've submitted a ticket 2 months ago about my lock out but they don't response :l 

Yeah, tickets usually take FOREVER anyway, but there is nothing they can do unfortunately :/ I know that for a fact

But they do officially support this solution! So don't be afraid to make another account with the same email as your other (side) and then just don't use it for anything else (like making np) or you'll get ICED!

#47 ergonio

ergonio
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

going to try this later today. i actually used the principle behind this method on other games too.

bad coding.

#48 joshy9096

joshy9096
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

howdo you actually play it i have one but its all messy ect any way i can restart ?

#49 JearBear1

JearBear1
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:49 AM

I can also say that when hatching an egg, this gives you more xp. Just use the fast clicker on the hatch button and it hatches the egg w/ more xp.

#50 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

Before I could attempt the fix, TNT unlocked my habitarium! Took them almost 3 months though. >.>

I'll try this fast clicker and report back! $_$

Edit: 2k per gem!! Gonna keep playing around with the clicks. 

Edited by verano, 13 June 2013 - 02:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users