[PRIORITY] Programs That Do Not Work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#51 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:09 AM

Yeah, then it might be the program because I did that. I also made sure that my pin had been entered and everything.

Well, I just used the program and it worked perfectly fine. So I guess, there is either something wrong with your program or you're making some (small?) mistake and that's why it does't work, idk :unsure:

#52 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

There's a pack rat program that's no longer functional; additionally, I would thank handily anyone able to come up with a working User Shop AB. It's been years since we've had one, and it was really useful!

#53 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

There's a pack rat program that's no longer functional; additionally, I would thank handily anyone able to come up with a working User Shop AB. It's been years since we've had one, and it was really useful!

soul__stealer had a really great one we had for about a month just before his retirement.

#54 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

Yeah, I've been not-as-active since around January when I moved and continue to have shitty internet =/

All the same though, in terms of NP generation and general use; I'd place an User Shop AB right up next to Abrosia.

Edited by Silver, 30 May 2013 - 06:25 PM.

#55 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

Just a note: Don't be too shocked if the Program Manager has a very small list of programs. We removed the broken ones until or if we can get around to fixing them.

#56 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

The program manager no longer scrolls down  :x3:  :x3:  :x3:  :x3:  :x3:

#57 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

I thought it was because I was using a Mac, good to know!

#58 Casio

Casio
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

For me the all the programs already listed didn't work for me and the kitchen quest doesn't work for me. Same thing happens just like everyone else. It prices all the items then says too expensive and waits for quest to expire.

#59 TheOneAndOnly

TheOneAndOnly
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

They're back!

#60 RichardTheThird

RichardTheThird
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

Are they all working again? Because that would be fantastic.

#61 Casio

Casio
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:58 AM

Well I just tried Double or nothing and it worked perfectly.  Thanks for the update.  I will be buying Advanced soon to help support you guys on this.  Thanks again.

#62 smooks

smooks
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:01 PM

Thank you sooo much for taking care of this ♥♥

#63 DDaal

DDaal
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hello all, I'm having problems with the shop prizer? It sais unknown error (cannot find shop prizes) I'm pretty new to this all, but yesterday this worked mighty fine, so I don't really know if I'm doing something wrong or if it is the programm. Thanks!

#64 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

Hello all, I'm having problems with the shop prizer? It sais unknown error (cannot find shop prizes) I'm pretty new to this all, but yesterday this worked mighty fine, so I don't really know if I'm doing something wrong or if it is the programm. Thanks!

Are you using Abrosia's own prizer or NeonAP'er?

#65 DDaal

DDaal
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

NeonAP'er because I set abrosia to prizing in my shop but abrosia doesn't always do that either, just puts them in the shop.

Edit: Now it's is working again, is there something I do wrong if it sometimes works and other times doesn't?

Edited by DDaal, 14 June 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#66 yolo

yolo
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

Bilge Dice doesn't work!!  Please fix.  :(

#67 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

SDB is not working for me.

The program will say: Status: Item(s) moved to inventory, but none of my items are moved to the inventory.

#68 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

SDB is working for me. It could just be you. Check you don't have other programs running in the background. (log out usually the reason) 

#69 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

SDB is working for me. It could just be you. Check you don't have other programs running in the background. (log out usually the reason) 

Sadly it still didn't work.  I started manually moving stuff to inventory and then into shop.  40 more pages to go OTL

#70 Syntax7

Syntax7
  • 193 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

Bilge Dice works but sometimes it gets stuck and stops updating even though I tell it to play indefinitely (until I want it to stop).

And one time it even said that I didn't have enough neopoints even though I had 1 mil+ on hand. (Same thing happened with the Snow Wars AP)

#71 ace14

ace14
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:38 PM

I am having problems with the bilge dice autoplayer. I want to try to get the streak avatar but after it hits 5000 neopoints made, it stops despite the fact that I have "keep playing until the "Lucky Streak" avatar is unlocked box check marked under program settings. I check mark the box and press save, but despite starting it, the program tell me that it cannot keep going because no avatars have been selected.

#72 TheOneAndOnly

TheOneAndOnly
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

Bilge Dice works but sometimes it gets stuck and stops updating even though I tell it to play indefinitely (until I want it to stop).

And one time it even said that I didn't have enough neopoints even though I had 1 mil+ on hand. (Same thing happened with the Snow Wars AP)

I've had that on Gormbal, Cheat and Go Go Go! too.

#73 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

Also putting in my 2 cents Bilge Dice seems to be "stuck" when it's playing just says playing game for ages is all. I'm fine doing it normal just was hoping it couldhelp get me the streak avatar :)

#74 TheOneAndOnly

TheOneAndOnly
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

Something strange has occured. Contact Pyro699.
Could not access neopets page after three tries, stopping the program

I'm getting that on Bilge Dice.

#75 demondragon

demondragon
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:12 AM

Bilge Dice doesn't work!!  Please fix.  :(

This, the program setting do not save. It will only bet 10 points. So going for this trophy is impossible. The program runs and plays fine. You just can't adjust the settings you want ( bet amount, time, etc )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users