My EB Games has a midnight opening. :3c

#103 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

My EB Games has a midnight opening. :3c

Ew. Canada. so good muthafucking lucky bastard.

#104 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Ew. Canada. so good muthafucking lucky bastard.

The only issue is I have to go after work and stand in the cold with a bunch of nerds. (If any even show up for the event)

#105 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

AWWW SHIT NOT MUCH LONGER TO GO I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA PUNCH SOMETHING PROBABLY THE WALL HAHAH

7h7o.jpg

#106 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

AWWW SHIT NOT MUCH LONGER TO GO I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA PUNCH SOMETHING PROBABLY THE WALL HAHAH

*punches the US Government in excitement*

11u9bpc.png

#107 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

4b3cdd93a84e80b72c00fc6445353ce4-theres-

#108 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

This game is so fantastic like holy crap I'm so proud of Game Freak!!!!! THey did such a good job with this oh my goddddd

#109 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

I need friend codes. If you want to find out yourself why I'll spoil my reasons.

Mine is 4768-7445-5227.

Spoiler

#110 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Mine is 1650-1583-4288!! Don't forget that both parties need to add each other for things to work~ ^^ <3

BUT THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT GOTTA ADD MORE FRIEEENNNDS

#111 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

I won't post my friend code because I know I won't be using it for friends at all =/

Also I'm a bit pissed right now. I found the perfect natured eevee for an umbreon, super trained it for an hour or two, and

Spoiler
got a Sylveon which I was not expecting (I never knew this was the way to get a Sylveon in the first place). Spoilered the method to get a Sylveon. Worst part is that I instinctly saved and now I'm stuck with a perfecty EV'd sylveon with the wrong stats and nature.

#112 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

I won't post my friend code because I know I won't be using it for friends at all =/

Also I'm a bit pissed right now. I found the perfect natured eevee for an umbreon, super trained it for an hour or two, and

Spoiler
got a Sylveon which I was not expecting (I never knew this was the way to get a Sylveon in the first place). Spoilered the method to get a Sylveon. Worst part is that I instinctly saved and now I'm stuck with a perfecty EV'd sylveon with the wrong stats and nature.

Not sure if this applies to Gen VI but...it worked for me in Gen V.

Spoiler

#113 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Spoiler

Eevees are in the wild now so go HAM

#114 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

Eevees are in the wild now so go HAM

Or just breed a million babies. I have 12 Charmanders that I have no idea what to do with them.

#115 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Awww come on man that isn't fun!!! How are you expecting your friend safari to have anything if you're not up for whoring out your friendcode!! you might just have a normal-type safari and it might have togepi and that's the only way to get one so far ;_; i just want my baby again cries
the gts is full of assholes yet again what the heck why do you want xerneas and other legendaries for your lv 1 togepi no fuck you

ALSO I HAVE ALL THE GEN 1 AND 6 STARTERS, SOME VERSION EXCLUSIVES (x shrimp, y seaweed thing, electrike, i'm gonna breed my lairon and pupitar later, swirlix and the y perfume bird) AND NOIBAT BABIES!!! IF YOU WANT ANY OF THESE JUST ASK YO

Edited by Turnip, 17 October 2013 - 01:47 PM.

#116 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Or just breed a million babies. I have 12 Charmanders that I have no idea what to do with them.

Wonder trade every last one of them

#117 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Awww come on man that isn't fun!!! How are you expecting your friend safari to have anything if you're not up for whoring out your friendcode!! you might just have a normal-type safari and it might have togepi and that's the only way to get one so far ;_; i just want my baby again cries
the gts is full of assholes yet again what the heck why do you want xerneas and other legendaries for your lv 1 togepi no fuck you

ALSO I HAVE ALL THE GEN 1 AND 6 STARTERS AND SOME VERSION EXCLUSIVES (x shrimp, y seaweed thing, electrike, i'm gonna breed my lairon and pupitar later, swirlix and the y perfume bird) NOIBAT BABIES!!! IF YOU WANT ANY OF THESE JUST ASK YO

If you don't have a level 9 or under Shiny-ass Dialga, I ain't talking to you. HMPH.

#118 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Finally got mine yesterday but couldn't play it because of all the work I had. I have Pokemon X. 

This..is...the..BEST GAME EVER. 

Anyway here's my FC:

2337-3877-0141

#119 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

What do you guys think about the small number of new pokemon? I think it was the only way to make the series sustainable, and was a wise decision. 150 new mons each gen would take away energy from the actual game (and balance).

#120 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

I'm quite happy about that. No way am I catching nearly/over 700 pokemon. Plus, I like seeing some of the original 150 back in the games without needing to have the National dex.

Edited by Satsuki, 18 October 2013 - 06:01 AM.

#121 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

What do you guys think about the small number of new pokemon? I think it was the only way to make the series sustainable, and was a wise decision. 150 new mons each gen would take away energy from the actual game (and balance).

I have my pervertedly named Goodra as my sole pleasure. Therefore I need not concern myself my the number of new pokemon. (really it was a smart choice considering they focused more on improving old pokemon the the existing gameplay than splurging us with many new mechanics. The fairy type is ground breaking enough).

#122 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Less names to never be able to remember. I'm down with that.

Too bad almost every mega form makes me collapse from laughing so hard at it.

#123 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

If you don't have a level 9 or under Shiny-ass Dialga, I ain't talking to you. HMPH.

Wut? Isn't he basically god? Wtf is a level 9 god type pokemon doing in a game?

#124 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

I thought arceus was god. Dialga is like legendary.

Edited by Napiform, 18 October 2013 - 10:19 AM.

#125 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

Wut? Isn't he basically god? Wtf is a level 9 god type pokemon doing in a game?

They're not actually in the game :p The only way to get level 9 or under legendaries is through cheats and thooose don't exist just yet! They just do it to be assholes heheeh

Also I think the amount of pokemon is perfect!! I think if they had any less it'd be really noticeable and disappointing, and loads more would make it feel like another BW and overwhelm you with new pokemon which is kinda shit~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users