• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#26 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

I'll be submitting something most likely very goofy and entirely NOT within the guidelines of the contest for winning prizes...I just want to have a bit of goofy fun.  :yahoo:

Good to hear, you are more than welcome to do so! It's nice to see someone that is so enthusiastic about just having a bit of fun.

#27 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

just read the whole rules... :D interesting! now, time to start brainstorming!

the prizes are awesome. :)

#28 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

General question:
If I missed this in the rules just disregard me, or punish me.. Hehehehhe.
Okay. So. How about multiple entries/multiple costumes? Can we enter more than once?

#29 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Ahhh nah no multiples. Like it said somewhere there, you may change your entry but only until the deadline for entries. ;) *punishes*

#30 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

I'm totally looking forward to seeing the entries people come up with. :)

#31 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

:3 Ohh I love halloween...The only time you get away with cosplay around here >.<

#32 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Oooh I would love to enter, except my costumes are all from 5-6 years ago and pretty bad. xDD I'll try though. C:

#33 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Oooh I would love to enter, except my costumes are all from 5-6 years ago and pretty bad. xDD I'll try though. C:

I'm thinking possibly along the lines of some artsy-fartsy mask and makeup...possibly. :) We don't need to be too complex with it!

#34 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Ok guys, just wondering if anyone else is wanting to throw something in as a donation for prizes to this contest? I think it would be cool if we could pool enough prizes together that we can give out to random entrants as well as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd places.

I will be getting another shell organised with some goodies to add to the prizes too. Come on guys, get behind this!! It will be totally worth it.

#35 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Ok guys, just wondering if anyone else is wanting to throw something in as a donation for prizes to this contest? I think it would be cool if we could pool enough prizes together that we can give out to random entrants as well as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd places.

I will be getting another shell organised with some goodies to add to the prizes too. Come on guys, get behind this!! It will be totally worth it.

perhaps someone can make graphic trophies for this event too? that'd be cool. :)

#36 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

I'll be entering. I'll also be assuming that it'll be alright for me to do both pictures and a video for my entry. I've got an excellent idea for my costume already, and an amazing idea for a video to go along with it.

WebRep
Overall rating

#37 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

Ahhh nah no multiples. Like it said somewhere there, you may change your entry but only until the deadline for entries. ;) *punishes*

Valid question (I think...unless I missed something somewhere), BUT: there is the "eligible for prizes" category and the "ineligible for prizes" sub-category. Can we enter one entry into each of these? I'm not trying to be a pain, I'm just curious, and also think that it would make for lots of fun things to look at here. :)

#38 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Valid question (I think...unless I missed something somewhere), BUT: there is the "eligible for prizes" category and the "ineligible for prizes" sub-category. Can we enter one entry into each of these? I'm not trying to be a pain, I'm just curious, and also think that it would make for lots of fun things to look at here. :)

Sure, that should be fine as long as you designate which entry is for what category (prize/no prize)

#39 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

Thanks a bunch for clarifying. I think it'll be pretty obvious which entries are for each category, but will definitely submit them with clear designations.

#40 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

Added a new prize to the competition, thanks to Musician!

#41 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Is advanced membership a possible prize?

#42 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

What does the prize list say?

#43 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

Stay tuned, you may or may not get that opportunity.

#44 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Oh my~ This sounds so fun :3 I may just dress up for this. ( I don't dress up but this sounds fun :3 & Chipotle gives like 3$ for any food if you dress up too!) Win win~

#45 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Another prize added!! 1x Zombie Paint Brush & 1x Zombie Petpet Paint Brush (donated by Sunak0) Thanks Sunak0!

#46 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

so many prizes! thanks guys! :x3:

wish i could contribute but i'm saving for a goal right now. :p

Edited by Stuck, 15 October 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#47 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

so many prizes! thanks guys! :x3:

wish i could contribute but i'm saving for a goal right now. :p

Understandable, everyone's got their stuff they gotta do...but darn it, you had BETTER enter!  :wub:  :yahoo:

#48 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

you guys have my vote (:
i want to join!

#49 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

Taking any last minute donations guys, would love to be able to hand out some decent random gifts to participants!

Oh and by the way, you may start getting your entries in to me from now up until the cut off date (see 1st post).

Edit: Added some more prizes to the list! (courtesy of myself :p)

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Can I add my collection of Strat's nudes to the prize pool?

*spoiler* The peen needs 3 pictures alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users