Photo

Any tips for non-advanced members?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jupiter

Jupiter
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Sigh, other than upgrading (don't have a credit card  :unsure:). Sigh I only get like 2/3 items per day, like it's not even worth getting frozen by this...

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Build your own lists. This allows you to choose your own shops instead of running the roulette with shops.

The item database is also readily available to assist you with prices if you're not sure what's profitable or not.

#3 Nadrak

Nadrak
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

First of all, you can buy Adv. Member with 5.000.000 of NP, you can see that information here:
http://www.neocodex.us/forum/store/ (Right -> Pay with neopoints)

Also, if you search "Neopets restock list updated 2013" on Google, sure you have a lot of results with updated restock list. Go to your desired shop with your updated list and good luck.

IMPORTANT: Don't be greedy with Delay, I actually have 6.7-12, less = 12h/24h RS ban.

#4 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

I'm making 1m + on most days with abrosia without advanced, and I am not including the <10k profit items. Just use a manual list and ab in the easy shops.

Edited by jinq, 20 November 2013 - 04:57 PM.

#5 Jupiter

Jupiter
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

Om, so there's hope  :o . Thank you guys, I was actually using lists (1, 7, 30) but sigh I guess I gave up on them too soon. will keep trying I guess, maybe it was bad luck.

#6 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

Use the search feature?

Read the multitude of guides we've already written?

If all else fails contact anewvision as she's already compiled quite the collection of non-advanced member resources.

#7 Jupiter

Jupiter
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

Yes lol, I've swallowed most of them  :rolleyes: .

Like I haven't posted that much because I've been busy reading and learning to try to not sound ignorant when posting

Lemme check her out  :thumbsup:(lmao, I almost didn't make this thread because I knew someone would say that)

#8 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Well most of the resources you're looking for can be found in the Neocodex Guide Directory. If you stumble across anything that isn't in there shoot me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users