Photo

SS List

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Teemo

Teemo
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Anyone got a SS list they could share with me? starting up a shell looking to make like 50-100k with the ss  per day for the first few months, if you have one you could share with me pls

#2 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

For the love of Sauron, Don't use SS to make NP.

#3 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

Yeah, as @athayde said, using the SS to make large amounts of NP isn't a great idea. 30k per day may be more reasonable, especially if you use the shorter games (read 50k per day guides, and they'll let you know the best games for quick NP) 

Try habitarium or some other way to get your start up NP. 

#4 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Its not a good idea to take someone's SS list because it means people sending the same score/time. The only time you should SS is for the Altador Cup or getting trophies. And even when getting trophies, you should use AoB to do it first. In my experience, AoB will still give you impossible scores, but the times are a lot more accurate.

For example, Wingoball's high scores are all impossible, but the time it takes with AoB will probably be more accurate than the time you input for SSing

#5 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

Other than trying to use it as a source of NP being a rather bad idea, it's unwise to share lists as it could very much raise flags.

#6 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

All of the above, but if you're hell-bent on having a list anyway, I put one together in like 10 minutes using the search function here. There's tons of scores all over the place, they just have to be compiled into one list.

#7 Talix

Talix
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

Its not a good idea to take someone's SS list because it means people sending the same score/time. The only time you should SS is for the Altador Cup or getting trophies. And even when getting trophies, you should use AoB to do it first. In my experience, AoB will still give you impossible scores, but the times are a lot more accurate.

For example, Wingoball's high scores are all impossible, but the time it takes with AoB will probably be more accurate than the time you input for SSing

You can put a range for the time you know. For example, 1000-2000.

#8 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

You can put a range for the time you know. For example, 1000-2000.

I don't think you're quite getting the point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users