Photo

Pokémon

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

I know everyone likes Pokémon.  I've started watching it again as I have nothing better to do and growing up I didn't get a chance to see every episode because I left for school before it was on in the mornings :(

Now I've had a lot of downtime while waiting days between work, I have plenty of time to watch... So I thought I'd go back to the start and watch it from the beginning (whilst playing Pokémon Yellow on my iPhone)

I'm currently up to Episode 25 of the Indigo league.

You can relive the glory days of Pokémon at http://www.pokemonepisode.org and currently there are 811 episodes hosted on the site (English versions except for the banned ones such as Episode 18 which are in Japenese as the English version was banned / highly altered).

Edited by Doomsday, 21 March 2014 - 02:16 AM.

#2 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:35 AM

Looks pretty good.

Found out my gf has a DS lying around, so going to sneakily add some Pokemon games into her collection ;)

#3 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:38 AM

Speaking of pokemon, does anyone wanna trade? I've got two speed boost torchics with IV spreads of 31/31/31/x/31/31 and I dont know what to do with them!

Also Jirachi is best pokemon

#4 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:42 AM

WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS WEBSITE EXISTS

#5 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:47 AM

Does Torchic evolve into Blaziken?  If so I already got that one with the event holding a blazestone (or whatever it is) for mega evolution.

Although I haven't really played much Pokémon Y I don't really like all of the newer Pokémon I like the original 150 (even though ho-oh is seen in one of the first episodes so they always planned for more than 150).

#6 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:13 AM

I've been going to that website for a while in the past.  Now I wanna watch more Pokemon. XD

I can't play the gen 6 games because I don't have a 3ds.  I feel like I'm missing out on a lot D:

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

You are missing a lot, Scrafty. The fact that there is pokemon-amie got my non-pokemon fanatic friends to play. BUY A 3DS NOW or 20!

I should play pokemon again. I haven't looked into my game since Pokebank was released. My top three pokemon are my Suicune (from Leaf Green. Yes, it traveled from game to game all these years), non-mega scizor, and prankster meowstic.

#8 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

I don't watch the series but I'd like to catch up on Origins and the movies sometime.

The games will always have a very special place in my heart <3 Pokemon blue was my first video game~

Although I haven't played that much on my X edition, I adore the 3D battles, the Pokemon models hgnn! I didn't even turn battle animations off until I finished the story xD

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:16 AM

Mega Kangaskhan sinks ships.

Also I bread a Honedge with six 31 IVs. Yahoo.

#10 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:34 AM

"Pokemon-amie?"  Oh boy, I'm definitely getting a 3ds now!

#11 wildwolfspirit

wildwolfspirit
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

This thread convinced me to download a Pokemon Black Emulator...I'm exciteddd

#12 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:53 AM

This thread convinced me to download a Pokemon Black Emulator...I'm exciteddd

You mean a ROM, right? :p

#13 wildwolfspirit

wildwolfspirit
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

You mean a ROM, right? :p

Ehh...both actually :p

I guess you're moreso correct though since the game itself is the ROM...but I needed the emulator as well :p

#14 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Why wouldn't you just go the extra mile and get Pokémon X or Y :D

#15 wildwolfspirit

wildwolfspirit
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

Why wouldn't you just go the extra mile and get Pokémon X or Y :D

If you're talking to me I couldn't find a solid X or Y Rom...if you have one PM me the link or something! :D

#16 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:43 AM

Yay for Pokemon :)

Playing since the release of Pokemon Red/Blue.

Anyone doing Nuzlocke's?

At the Moment I am doing a Wonderlocke Challenge in Pokemon Y and a Classic Nuzlocke in Pokemon Platinum

#17 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:27 PM

Luckily for me, a random person decided to give me a lot of amazing pokémons for nothing. I got shiny 6IV Ditto/Gengar/Gardevoir and a lot of shiny Legendaries (most of them LVL 100). It helped me A LOT.

Also, I can't wait for the new games! Sapphire was the first game that I played to the end. I still remember how I deposited my starter and just used my Swellow until it got to LVL 100, my first one to get to that point *-* So I've already planned part of my team on Alpha Sapphire, obviously a Swellow :p

#18 Renie

Renie
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

I only like the first seasons... I like every that's with Misty, and I'm ok with the ones with May. From there I didn't enjoy anymore... but I watched pokemon a loooong time ago, so maybe I won't like even these anymore. But I like the games, I was really happy when hoenn was confirmed. IT was the first generation that I played so I have dear memories of it. 

If anyone wanna trade I have lots of 5IVs eevees, legit. No one of them in the order I want tho -_-

Yay for Pokemon :)

Playing since the release of Pokemon Red/Blue.

Anyone doing Nuzlocke's?

At the Moment I am doing a Wonderlocke Challenge in Pokemon Y and a Classic Nuzlocke in Pokemon Platinum

I don't do nuzlocke but at least I'm trying to nickname all my pokes! My favorite one so far is Blaziken, called KFC  :lol2:

What's wonderlocke?

#19 pistola

pistola
  • 437 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

why is episode 18 banned? i havent had anything to do with pokemon for about 14 to 15 years when i was just getting to high school. but it was very influential in my growing up.

#20 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

why is episode 18 banned? i havent had anything to do with pokemon for about 14 to 15 years when i was just getting to high school. but it was very influential in my growing up.

Apparently because James had inflatable boobs and taunted Misty with them. XD

#21 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

I've recently started up watching the show again on Netflix. I will be binging for sure when summer comes around. :D

#22 SpectralWeasel

SpectralWeasel
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

I used to LOVE the anime when I was a kid, unfortunately I completely lost interest in the third generation anime. Tried to look into the Black/White generation, but couldn't bear it. x_x

However, I still love the games. I've been playing from Pokemon Red(The original!) to Pokemon Y. I've got a few 5-perfect-IV bred mons to. Gardevoir, Slaking, Noibat, dragonite, and...Some others I've forgotten, haven't played for a while.

Oh yeah, Clawitzer! That thing is friggin' awesome.

#23 4AM

4AM
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:36 AM

Rewatching pokemon is definitely on my bucketlist before the summer ends. 
I was fairly bored and caught up with all the movies, but I need to start watching the episodes.

Best part is the tv show is actually really fun to watch, not too much filler time.

Haha, I remember a few months back when netflix added Digimon, I tried to rewatch the entire thing,
but got really bored when I realized half an episode is just the digivolving sequence.  :x3:

#24 Blissey

Blissey
  • 581 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

The Pokemon series will always have a special place in my heart, seeing as one of my first games was Ruby on the GBA. 

Blissey will forever be my favorite, though. So much love <3 

Currently playing my way through Black though, finally. 

#25 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

The Pokemon series will always have a special place in my heart, seeing as one of my first games was Ruby on the GBA. 

Blissey will forever be my favorite, though. So much love <3 

Currently playing my way through Black though, finally. 

I was just thinking about you this morning. Where have you been?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users