Photo

Speaking your mind is trolling?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#26 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

You called one of our members hurtful names. That is breaking the rules. 

Hurtful because they were taken that way.

Like I said, I love sluts. Sure their pussies are usually really worn out and basically a pile of meat, but they don't believe they're entitled to anything for their vagina.

#27 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

I already know. Me not giving a fuck about not pissing people off. If you don't like me or what I have to say, then do what any reasonable person does. Don't read it haha.

If you don't like Dr Seuss, do you read it? I hope not.

I don't think that's the reason.
I mean, I don't give a fuck about pissing people off here either. Yet, miraculously unbanned. After an unhealthy amount of years.

Perhaps a reexamination is in order.

#28 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Hurtful because they were taken that way.

Like I said, I love sluts. Sure their pussies are usually really worn out and basically a pile of meat, but they don't believe they're entitled to anything for their vagina.

You can call me any amount of names you like, in fact on a daily basis I am called an asshole douche bag dick jerk mother fucker piece of shit, etc, etc.

Do I care? No. Why? Because I am a fucking awesome person.

#29 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Much improved guys, good job all round. It's nice when you listen to my feedback.

#30 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

I did not break any rules. They merely interpreted the things I've done and said in an improper and unintended way.

Yeah, calling people stuff like what you said is usually interpreted as flaming/harrassing here.  Unless you know the person really well and everyone knows you are just playing.  Buuuuut now you know, if you care to stay.

#31 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

I don't think that's the reason.
I mean, I don't give a fuck about pissing people off here either. Yet, miraculously unbanned. After an unhealthy amount of years.

Perhaps a reexamination is in order.

No you go about the things you say in a tactful manner, that much is obvious. I just say what comes to mind, I don't indirectly insult people like you do.

Yeah, calling people stuff like what you said is usually interpreted as flaming/harrassing here.  Unless you know the person really well and everyone knows you are just playing.  Buuuuut now you know, if you care to stay.

Well now who's fault is that?

I'm not gonna change my behavior haha. If they want me banned so be it. Just an excuse to continue the journey.

#32 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:01 PM

No you go about the things you say in a tactful manner, that much is obvious. I just say what comes to mind, I don't indirectly insult people like you do.

Who would you say is to blame for your bannings?

#33 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

Much improved guys, good job all round. It's nice when you listen to my feedback.

I thought you went to bed, missy *squint*

I don't think he really cares.  He is who he is, if he gets banned for it so be it, it seems.

Not everyone values being a long-term member of a forum.

#34 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

Laptop, smart phone, telekinesis, etc

#35 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

1. The childish admin.

2. The ignorant admin.

3. The pussy bitch admin who tried to fuck me over in some business we had.

#36 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

1. The childish admin.
2. The ignorant admin.
3. The pussy bitch admin who tried to fuck me over in some business we had.

Would you say that your actions were at all part of the reason you were banned?

#37 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

No shit sherlock. Yet I'm not about to be their bitch, which is why they got pissed.

#38 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

Obviously Not Him Because Men Are Never Wrong ~*

#39 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

*ducks* I...did? I'm going to? .....I'm keeping an eye on you all.

Laptop, smart phone, telekinesis, etc

This is it, psychic connection to the site. I type with the power of my mind.

Never ever. I don't even know why I'm here, I should be worshipping at my husband's feet for he is superior to me in every way.

#40 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

OBVIOUSLY! SEE SOMEBODY GETS IT! MEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT BY DEFAULT!

Facepalming so hard right now

This is it, psychic connection to the site. I type with the power of my mind.

Never ever. I don't even know why I'm here, I should be worshipping at my husband's feet for he is superior to me in every way.

See the woman knows her place.

Again I am face palming

I feel like I have a milkshake right now because I'm bringing everybody to my yard.

#41 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

Yeah what are we even doing here!! How are we, just some simple-minded females, even able to sit here typing away and posting on this forum!! There are men we need to worship! It's frustrating when the man you need to take care of is on the other side of the world though :( Now what am I meant to do *sobs hysterically*

#42 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

No shit sherlock. Yet I'm not about to be their bitch, which is why they got pissed.

Ok. I mean, your language doesn't suggest that you believe yourself to be at fault at all. But if you say so.

Now, let me explain how the world works for actual grown-up people (and, in fairness, the majority of children).
You have been informed that the way you have behaved here thus far is not acceptable. You have three options:

1) You decide to cut your losses and leave. You don't fit in with this community, nbd, see you later.
2) You decide the community is worth sticking around for, and modify your behaviour in order to make your presence here palatable.
3) You decide to ignore your warnings, continue with the same behaviour, and eventually get banned.

I want to be really super-duper clear on this - whichever of these things you ultimately go with, it will have been your choice. If you choose to get banned, it will be wholly, entirely, absolutely your fault.
You will not be a martyr for the straight-talkin', downtrodden playa'-playa'. You'll just be a sad little man who got banned from a Neopets cheating forum because he had not even the tiniest shred of self-control. And everyone here will know it.

#43 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

But what if two men get into an argument?  Are they both right?

Psh don't pretend to be afraid of me :p

#44 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hey, @Doe...

Spoiler

#45 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Uh

UHH

SHIT I D

DON'T KNOW FUCK

#46 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

I'd think the world would implode, paradoxes and all that. (at least I think that's a paradox)

Edited by Satsuki, 24 April 2014 - 05:14 PM.

#47 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

See the woman knows her place.

Again I am face palming

Quite a lot of the site will tell you that really isn't all that far off my real opinion of him.

Yeah what are we even doing here!! How are we, just some simple-minded females, even able to sit here typing away and posting on this forum!! There are men we need to worship! It's frustrating when the man you need to take care of is on the other side of the world though :( Now what am I meant to do *sobs hysterically*

You shall build yourself a shrine and worship from afar.

I live in fear.

#48 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:19 PM

Wow. This thread. Dat Burn by Sweeney. O.o

#49 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:26 PM

Now now don't go getting all overly emotional on us. It's ok.

No two men never get into arguements we are at a mutual understanding that we are both right, and thus never bother.

Ok. I mean, your language doesn't suggest that you believe yourself to be at fault at all. But if you say so.

Now, let me explain how the world works for actual grown-up people (and, in fairness, the majority of children).
You have been informed that the way you have behaved here thus far is not acceptable. You have three options:

1) You decide to cut your losses and leave. You don't fit in with this community, nbd, see you later.
2) You decide the community is worth sticking around for, and modify your behaviour in order to make your presence here palatable.
3) You decide to ignore your warnings, continue with the same behaviour, and eventually get banned.

I want to be really super-duper clear on this - whichever of these things you ultimately go with, it will have been your choice. If you choose to get banned, it will be wholly, entirely, absolutely your fault.
You will not be a martyr for the straight-talkin', downtrodden playa'-playa'. You'll just be a sad little man who got banned from a Neopets cheating forum because he had not even the tiniest shred of self-control. And everyone here will know it.

Or maybe, I just don't care what people think of me. It's liberating really. You should try it.

#50 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

No two men never get into arguements we are at a mutual understanding that we are both right, and thus never bother.

I got in a heated argument over Pokemon with a man once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users