• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#26 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

I'm indifferent. I don't smoke anymore, and I don't plan to smoke again. It would help my friends that smoke if it was legal, sure, but weed also makes people lazy. Too many people I know fail their classes because they're too fucking lazy to go to them. If you can smoke weed, do your homework, go to class, and just actually do something then fine. Respect. If you don't then you don't need to be smoking. 

Medical, sure. That's completely fine because it can actually help them. 

i believe we are wasting money incarcerating and putting people in rehab because of a simple possession charge. I also believe the punishments are to harsh for the crime, if you get arrested for  possession in Florida and you're convicted you can spend a Year in prison i faced 2 years in prison for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia   

#27 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

Winners_Dont_Use_Drugs.png

#28 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

Winners_Dont_Use_Drugs.png

i disagree :p

#29 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

i believe we are wasting money incarcerating and putting people in rehab because of a simple possession charge. I also believe the punishments are to harsh for the crime, if you get arrested for  possession in Florida and you're convicted you can spend a Year in prison i faced 2 years in prison for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia   

Yes, I'm from Florida. Thank you.

That's why I said I'm indifferent. If people want to smoke weed and actually do something with their lives then go right ahead, but I'm not going to say it's alright if all people are doing is sitting around smoking weed and failing out of their classes or losing their jobs or not living up to their full potential in general. 

#30 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

That's why I said I'm indifferent. If people want to smoke weed and actually do something with their lives then go right ahead, but I'm not going to say it's alright if all people are doing is sitting around smoking weed and failing out of their classes or losing their jobs or not living up to their full potential in general. 

Your correct i agree 100% me personally i was passing my classes but i also know a person who went from a 3.5 gpa to a .5 gpa 

#31 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

It's not really your place or the government's to say whether or not it's alright for people choose to spend their time sitting around doing nothing. People who become demotivated enough to fail out of their classes or skip work have issues that run much deeper than their marijuana use.

I don't think weed causes people to become lazy, but I do think that lazy people who smoke weed tend to use it as an excuse for their problems.

#32 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

It's not really your place or the government's to say whether or not it's alright for people choose to spend their time sitting around doing nothing. People who become demotivated enough to fail out of their classes or skip work have issues that run much deeper than their marijuana use.

I don't think weed causes people to become lazy, but I do think that lazy people who smoke weed tend to use it as an excuse for their problems.

your right the law is opinionated and i believe it is up to the person wheather he/she wants to smoke or not

#33 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

lol I just spotted @Abradix reading this topic. It's like he has an internal beacon for whenever marijuana is mentioned anywhere ever.

#34 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

BAHAHA! Hey @Abradix! What's up??

#35 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

lol I just spotted @Abradix reading this topic. It's like he has an internal beacon for whenever marijuana is mentioned anywhere ever.

dont we all :p

#36 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

No. I don't give a shit about marijuana.

#37 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

No, because I have my own terrible vice.

Spoiler

#38 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

No. I don't give a shit about marijuana.

Por que?

#39 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

^ This.

There are reasons why I dont care if it gets legalized, but if I had to pick a side, I'd definitely say that it should be.

I don't smoke, and have only smoked two times (I didn't really feel any different, so meh), and I have friends who smoke who are lazy and waste ALL of their money on weed, which I think is stupid. But I also have friends who take it for anxiety and things like that. I definitely think it helps with stuff like that, I also think we are spending entirely too much on those who are getting arrested for possession (of marijuana), its absolutely ridiculous.

#40 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

^ This.

There are reasons why I dont care if it gets legalized, but if I had to pick a side, I'd definitely say that it should be.

I don't smoke, and have only smoked two times (I didn't really feel any different, so meh), and I have friends who smoke who are lazy and waste ALL of their money on weed, which I think is stupid. But I also have friends who take it for anxiety and things like that. I definitely think it helps with stuff like that, I also think we are spending entirely too much on those who are getting arrested for possession (of marijuana), its absolutely ridiculous.

:nana:  agreed a complete waste of money and time 

#41 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:19 PM

:nana:  agreed a complete waste of money and time

If you weren't so sloppy with transporting it you wouldn't get caught and the government wouldn't have to spend money rehabilitating you! ^_^

#42 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:26 PM

If you weren't so sloppy with transporting it you wouldn't get caught and the government wouldn't have to spend money rehabilitating you! ^_^

well fyi i got snitched on it was acutally hidden pretty well :D

#43 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

well fyi i got snitched on it was acutally hidden pretty well :D

Sloppy.

#44 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

Sloppy.

ahh a tad not even going to lie 

#45 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

I had a friend who's dad had Multiple sclerosis http://en.wikipedia....tiple_sclerosis and apparently cannabis really elivated the pain he felt. I can't see why it isn't used for medicinal purposes at the very least.

#46 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Smells gross but I am ok with legalization. As long as the tobacco rules apply (eg no smoking inside buildings, etc)

#47 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

Smells gross but I am ok with legalization. As long as the tobacco rules apply (eg no smoking inside buildings, etc)

of course those restrictions as well as you cant drive under the influence 

#48 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

of course those restrictions as well as you cant drive under the influence 

I guess those restrictions won't apply to Rob Ford.

#49 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

While I don't personally care whether marijuana is legal or not, I roll my eyes at the fact that just because alcohol and cigarettes are more harmful and they're legal means that marijuana should be legal as well.

That says more about alcohol and cigarettes than anything. They don't necessarily have to be related. You know what else is legal? Chronic masturbation. It probably does more harm than weed. Doesn't mean weed should be legal.

#50 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

You know what else is legal? Chronic masturbation. It probably does more harm than weed.

Source?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marijuana, 420, legal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users