What are you reading?

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#426 graciea

graciea
  • 103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:17 AM

I just got a copy of To Live by Yu Hua in the mail the other day - rec'd by a friend! Gonna start reading it asap. :D

#427 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3,191 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:45 AM

I'm reading Crown of Midnight, which is the second volume in the five volume series. I am in LOVE with these books. I love strong female leads. It is a bit too romance based for my taste, but I expect as much from a youth fantasy.

#428 Muirex

Muirex
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:24 PM

I finished Jane Eyre recently! I'm not very fond of the classics but I've always had a soft spot for the Bront├ź sisters.

#429 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6,388 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:06 PM

Just finished Before the Fall by Noah Hawley. It's about a bunch of wealthy people and their kids. They were in a plane crash that killed all of them except for two. So it's about finding out what happened before and what made the plane crash. 

Deciding on what to read next.

#430 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3,191 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Throne of Glass Series by Maas

One of the few series that gets better with each book. Cant wait for the next one

AHHHHHH!!! I'm only on book four (Queen of Shadows) and I am so stupidly in love with this series.

#431 Jess

Jess
  • ­čŹ┤Aioli-American­čŹ┤

• 9,215 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:04 AM

The Kaufmann Mercantile Guide: How to Split Wood, Shuck an Oyster, and Master Other Simple Pleasures. While it's interesting, I was kind of hoping for something a little more relevant to my life. I'll probably never have the chance to open a bottle of champagne with a sword.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users