High freeze rate shops

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:54 AM

For shops that are high freeze rate, how is that monitored exactly? If I AB'd stamp, but put all the stamps in your gallery and never sold, would that reduce the freeze rate? Or does it get down to buy times and stuff like that?

I am just wondering does simply being in the shop put you on the hit list or is it what you do once bought?

Thanks for input  :wub:

#2 Bunnerina

Bunnerina
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

From what I know Magic and Stamps are high freezers. 

I think as long as you don't AB unbuyable stamps I think you should be fine.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

Magic, Battle Magic, Defense Magic, and possibly:  Tyrannian petpets, Merifoods. 

Edited by Satsuki, 17 May 2014 - 10:24 AM.

#4 Mai

Mai
  • 96 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

Magic, Battle Magic, Defense Magic, and possibly:  Tyrannian petpets, Merifoods. 

Not stamps?

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:51 AM

Not stamps?

Stamps too, I just forgot to add it. 

#6 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

For shops that are high freeze rate, how is that monitored exactly? If I AB'd stamp, but put all the stamps in your gallery and never sold, would that reduce the freeze rate? Or does it get down to buy times and stuff like that?

I am just wondering does simply being in the shop put you on the hit list or is it what you do once bought?

Thanks for input  :wub:

I think its mainly based on buy times but in more competitive (profitable) shops your buy times have to be lower to be successful. Also some of it is probably based on being reported by other users. I know when I see someone with 20+ MP's up for trade I assume they are from Codex, so some people probably report them which leads to them being watched closer.

Just my thoughts though nothing supported

#7 Zombian

Zombian
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user.

• 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:33 AM

Edited by Elexia, 31 May 2014 - 01:32 AM.

#8 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:23 PM

from what I know, merifood is EXTREMELY high rate. Draik try to catch a draik eggs under the nose of the lurker and watch all hell brake lose.

#9 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:59 PM

Do want you wanna do.

#yolo

Spoiler

#10 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:04 PM

I was looking more for a guided answer towards my original question, I understand which are the riskier shops.

#11 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

Oh the monitoring? 

Part of it would be the users, as was said if you have a ton of MP's up for trade, it may be assumed you cheated to get them and they might report you. TNT monitors high risk shops more closely, so buy times are a large factor there. Refresh rates are probably something they look at as well. 

Honestly, if you're worried about getting frozen, stay out of those shops.

Edited by Satsuki, 17 May 2014 - 01:08 PM.

#12 chalupabatman

chalupabatman
  • 209 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:52 PM

I AB in stamps and magic all the time. I never been frozen for the refresh rates and haggle rates I use. Like you mentioned before, I put my auto bought stuff in my gallery or sdb and let it sit there for a week or so before trying to sell it. Idk if that actually helps but it makes me feel a bit safer doing so. 

Also, habit is something else they might look at. Since I do stamps and magic all the time its not unreasonable for me to get faster at restocking in those shops. So going from 1600-1900ms to 1100-1200ms over a course of like a month isn't out of the question and might make you look legit. :D

#13 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:54 AM

But is the TNT checking everyone who has bought something from one of this shops (e.g. magic) or do they focus more on the UBs and rare items? 

So if you set your max gain at, let's say 40-50k you should be theoretically safer, or that's what I think. 

#14 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:32 AM

I think it should be buy times

I rs in magic(hpd mainly) and stamps and there is no problem

plus i use default settings so the buy times are in 2000 range

I do wait for a while to get the item out of the account and store it for a while before selling

I dont put too much ubs on the TP at one time though at most 20

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users