• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#26 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

I like Frozen for what it is. A family friendly movie with a catchy song that is in a comfortable range that can be sung in either a belting or head voice. It's cute, the animation is good and the message ain't half bad either. What's there to hate?

I do not think that it's AMAZING nor would I say it's one of my favourite movies, but that doesn't mean I can't sing Let It Go sometimes everytime when I'm in the shower

#27 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

^ I agree with you about Frozen, its cute. I also have always loved Idina Menzel, her voice is amazing. I was impressed with Kristen Bells voice, I had no idea she could sing.

I am seeing Titanic listed on here quite often, and it made me think of the first time I ever saw it. My older sister was going with her best friend, her bfs mother and her brother to see it in theaters Somehow I ended up being invited, I guess I was 8 at the time?

I just remember when all the "sad"/"dramatic" parts were happening, people in the theater were crying, and like "OMG... NOOO!! JAAACKKK!!" I just remember thinking "What is wrong with all these people? This movie is dumb!" :mellow:

Edited by arcanum, 22 June 2014 - 08:44 PM.

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

^ I agree with you about Frozen, its cute. I also have always loved Idina Menzel, her voice is amazing. I was impressed with Kristen Bells voice, I had no idea she could sing.

I am seeing Titanic listed on here quite often, and it made me think of the first time I ever saw it. My older sister was going with her best friend, her bfs mother and her brother to see it in theaters Somehow I ended up being invited, I guess I was 8 at the time?

I just remember when all the "sad"/"dramatic" parts were happening, people in the theater were crying, and like "OMG... NOOO!! JAAACKKK!!" I just remember thinking "What is wrong with all these people? This movie is dumb!" :mellow:

Draw me like one of your eyebrows

#29 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

"Good" movies I didn't like: The Avengers (still the only movie I've ever fallen asleep to)

"Bad" movies I like: The Ring (only one at the top of my head--since I was just having a conversation about this movie with someone today)

#30 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

Itsmyhappeninganditfreaksmeout.jpg

The Happening is an amazing shitty film. It's so close to being tongue in cheek, and yet it's not.

Omfg the scene with the old lady. Mark Wahlberg's acting. I'm laughing even thinking about it

Spoiler

#31 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

I watch Troy every time it's on, despite thinking it's one of the worst movies ever. The fact that it has all of about 3 scenes with Sean Bean in means I can't help but watch.

#32 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

Not too many 'Good' movies that i don't like, but i like plenty of bad ones :)

- Willow

- Laws of Attraction

- Look both Ways (its australian)

... actually now that i think of it, i typically dislike films my sister likes... i know they are good, but i cant think of any right now lol.

oh boy, i am not a movie buff by any means lol. 

#33 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:00 PM

but that doesn't mean I can't sing Let It Go sometimes everytime when I'm in the shower

Isn't it about time you sang for me again?

#34 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:08 PM

i agree with @trizzle on the happening. :p i also love the rest of m night shamalan's movies eventhough everything that he makes are poorly reviewed.

for good movies that i don't like, the one i can think of right now is the original star wars trilogy. don't hate me! :crybaby:

Edited by Stuck, 23 June 2014 - 05:09 PM.

#35 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

Isn't it about time you sang for me again?

But there are so many covers out there!

Maybe I'll do a spoof about Codex

#36 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

i agree with @trizzle on the happening. :p i also love the rest of m night shamalan's movies eventhough everything that he makes are poorly reviewed.

Agreed! the happening wasn't my favorite of his, but I did like it. I love M. Night though.

#37 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:51 PM

Interesting, I haven't met a person that thought The Happening wasn't shit.

#38 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

A lot of people disliked Cloverfield, but I thought it was amazing and I watch that movie at least once a year just because.

I also love really awful zombie/horror movies. Like this one - Contracted - that I saw on Netflix was the best. It's about this girl that gets a zombie STD from this guy that was also a necrophiliac. Seriously. And throughout this entire movie she never thinks once to go to the freaking hospital. She has these sickly veins running up from her genitals like what you get when you have the starts of blood poisoning, she goes to a public health clinic, and the doctor's all like... whelp, that be a rash. Call me in 24 hours if it worsens. The entire time I was rolling because it's just so freakin campy.

#39 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

I watch Troy every time it's on, despite thinking it's one of the worst movies ever. The fact that it has all of about 3 scenes with Sean Bean in means I can't help but watch.

Ah. Yeah. I watch that one a lot for the fight scenes.

A lot of people disliked Cloverfield, but I thought it was amazing and I watch that movie at least once a year just because.

I also love really awful zombie/horror movies. Like this one - Contracted - that I saw on Netflix was the best. It's about this girl that gets a zombie STD from this guy that was also a necrophiliac. Seriously. And throughout this entire movie she never thinks once to go to the freaking hospital. She has these sickly veins running up from her genitals like what you get when you have the starts of blood poisoning, she goes to a public health clinic, and the doctor's all like... whelp, that be a rash. Call me in 24 hours if it worsens. The entire time I was rolling because it's just so freakin campy.

lol goddamn Cloverfield SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. But I'm determined to hate everything JJ Abrams is a part of.

I started watching some Japanese zombie movie on Netflix once and in the first scene some guy has a zombie eat his dick. I just couldn't watch anymore. I have a low tolerance for stupid shit. I could never make it through Contracted.

#40 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:13 AM

Pokemon the First Movie. I thought it was a masterpiece.

#41 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:02 AM

Good movies that i hate? All the fucking superhero movies that keep coming out, i'm sick of 'em. Keep on milking that cash cow Hollywood. I heard one of the Wayans brothers shut down a possibility of White Chicks 2 cause "if it ain't a superhero movie, then Hollywood ain't interested in giving you a big budget"

#42 Jolly

Jolly
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:23 AM

Really dislike the How to Train your dragon movies, the characters are so bland and boring to me.

#43 Lenaryle

Lenaryle
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

The Fault in our Stars was okay. All the white teenage girls just kinda of killed the mood when they all gasped as Hazel bumped into Augustus. And literately, all you heard of sobs and sniffles when something "cute" happened. Overall, I liked it but it's not all the hype it's up to be.

The book is better. Waste your money on that if TFIOS interests you.

#44 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

Baseketball is a bad movie that I really like.

#45 Lan

Lan
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

Good (allegedly) movies I hated: Lord of the rings, blade runner - because they ruined books I love - also irobot always irked me because they almost entirely discarded the source material

Bad movies I like: The spiderman trilogy with Tobey Maguire

2003839490.gif

#46 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

Good (allegedly) movies I hated: Lord of the rings, blade runner - because they ruined books I love - also irobot always irked me because they almost entirely discarded the source material

2003839490.gif

I think the trilogy was really good until the third one :p

#47 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

"Good" movies I hated: All the Harry Potter series, Lord of The Rings, Iron Man (all of them), The Avengers, Titanic, Gravity, Hobbit, and probably a lot more...

"Bad" movies I loved: Almost every stupid Horror movie, Frozen (I don't think it's a good movie, but those songs are the best to sing in the shower)... I can't think of more, maybe because when I like a movie I can't see the bad side of it :/

#48 GenericDragon

GenericDragon
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

Bad movies I loved: Every time I see something like this, my mind goes to Blood and Chocolate. It was such a crap movie, but I still like it. I don't know why. XD

Also, I adore Treasure Planet even though it's "the worst" of the old Disney movies (bad box office).

Edited by GenericDragon, 15 July 2014 - 08:00 PM.

#49 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

^ Treasure planet is amazing!!! I was just talking bout it the other day

2003839490.gif

Sam Raimi is the best, thats why those movies rule. xD

I wanted to add something here, but now I can't remember what it was.... poop. it'll come to me, I hope.

#50 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

I love Waterwold.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, kates nudes are, always on point, nipples

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users