SSing Newer Games?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

How do I know when the sender has the ability to tackle some of the newer games? I think I tried Assignment 53 a few months back (probably longer ago than I thought) and it didn't go.

I'd like to do it on Pakiko, but I noticed the sender hasn't taken an update since the game was released, so I wasn't sure if it was ready.

#2 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

I've never played A53 manually, so I wouldn't know that it was Shockwave. *facepalm*

And you've also apparently figured out that I was thinking, "I've been playing legit for a while, so it would be nice to have a trophy to show for my fun." ;)

Edited by LittleTigress, 25 June 2014 - 08:04 PM.

#3 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

Not sure why you think Assignment 53 is Shockwave, nitro. It's Flash.

http://www.neocodex....-assignment-53/

iomega found an AOB for it soon after release.

And just in case, taken from their facebook page:

"Neopets If the game is running slow for you, try upgrading to the latest version of Flash (v11.3)

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

Even though it's flash AS53, for some reason doesn't like working with the SS and the AoB codes have to be updated a lot because they tend to stop working.

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:52 PM

Even though it's flash AS53, for some reason doesn't like working with the SS and the AoB codes have to be updated regularly because they stop working a lot.

From memory, the coding for the game and how the SS'er works for it is more complex than all of the older games. TNT updated the encryption when they released it, which caused the SS'ers not to work properly with it. @Kway or @sLAUGHTER could shed better light on this for you.

#6 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:21 AM

Score sending for Pakiko works just fine. 30 - 35 minutes for 11,000 points. ;)

Edited by mintpro, 26 June 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#7 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:58 AM

Score sending for Pakiko works just fine. 20 - 30 minutes for 11,000 points. ;)

Gonna go for this in the next few days, the trophy is hella cute. 

#8 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

Don't. I followed MintPro's suggestion of 20m for a trophy score and I'm frozen. The day after I reach AS, no less.

The worst part is knowing there aren't enough days left in the AC to make it up to AS on my side account. Besides all the avatars I had (some of which were rare, expensive or both), of course.

Oh, my draik. AUGH!

And I had over 1.1m.

Triple augh.

#9 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

Don't. I followed MintPro's suggestion of 20m for a trophy score and I'm frozen. The day after I reach AS, no less.

The worst part is knowing there aren't enough days left in the AC to make it up to AS on my side account. Besides all the avatars I had (some of which were rare, expensive or both), of course.

Here's what I do for ss:

1. Play the game legit first

1b. Build up score if going for trophy score (legit)

2. Watch videos of people playing to get an idea for scores and times.

3. Add time to the time from the video 

4. Double check everything.

5. Triple check everything.

6. check again.

7. Send. 

#10 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

I've played the game every day for a week or more. I shouldn't have gotten frozen.

I'm submitting as "scammed", since I've never been returned on a cheat freeze.

This is also why I've been trying to keep at least 150k in my side accounts...so I can have a "crap...frozen again!" nest egg. :p

#11 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

I've played the game every day for a week or more. I shouldn't have gotten frozen.

I'm submitting as "scammed", since I've never been returned on a cheat freeze.

This is also why I've been trying to keep at least 150k in my side accounts...so I can have a "crap...frozen again!" nest egg. :p

What were your scores like when you were playing the game? What was your SS time? And did you go straight for gold? I usually go for bronze and then work my way up...though a lot of trophies I just keep at bronze or silver because I like the way they look. -w-

#12 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

I once got up to 5k, but I don't think it was because of the jump...I've done trophies on other games that had to go real high when I only average about 1-2k, :p

Silver...silver is my favorite color. <3

I actually wasn't expecting to be frozen, because the sender didn't even say it was being reviewed. In fact, I was shocked that it wasn't being reviewed.

WARNING!
This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was using a 'cheat' or downloadable cheat program.
If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our Terms of Use thoroughly.

I think someone tattled on me, because every time before, it was specific to "cheating on flash games".

What are everyone's feelings on submitting a ticket on a suspected vendetta? (The only downside is I don't know who specifically it might be...just a general idea.)

Edited by LittleTigress, 26 June 2014 - 02:02 PM.

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

We've got a ticket guide here: http://www.neocodex....y-ticket-guide/

I used it and got my account back after being frozen for cheating on flash games, which I will say, is extremely rare, so don't expect it.

Also, we do believe that TNT spies here as well as some of the legit users who are only here to get people frozen (Or at least I do), which is why you should never post any account details publicly. (pet stats are fine, just use a range, nothing extract). If you're trading, then by PM you could, but many people use shells for trading and then transfer the stuff to their main so no one knows their main on here.

#14 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

I've followed ticket guides before...never worked.

I think the spies are from another group that has a vendetta against me. (People need to grow up. It's just a game!)

#15 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

Bleh, that sucks. 20 minutes for 11k score at Pakiko might've been a bit too fast. 30 minutes / 11k worked for me just fine, although I sent scores from 5k - 9k before going for trophy.

Just to make sure, you did the time conversion (minutes to seconds) correctly, did you? Time: 1200 for 20 minutes and 1800 for 30 minutes.

Edited by mintpro, 26 June 2014 - 07:50 PM.

#16 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

Yes, I definitely had 1200 in. Maybe I should've gone with 30m to err on the side of caution.

Oh well...not the first time I've lost an account in pursuit of a trophy...probably won't be the last. :p

Hooray for having a nest egg, even if it's not a very big one. And huzzah for having a...ah..."jelly dealer" to help me get back on my feet.

#17 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:12 AM

Just checked the board and game (Pakiko). It seems that the game is broken somehow, it doesn't load so any legit scores are currently impossible. It might be that @LittleTigress just had a really bad timing with the SSing. Since all scores sent would be flagged when the actual game is broken.

#18 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

the new game was reported broken yesterday afternoon NST on the boards

probably not the reason for freeze

since it was a sent a bit before that

But i normally move my pets out to safe sides that i hardly touch at all

#19 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

I don't know anything is broken unless someone comes and shouts it in my ear. I don't spend any time on the boards.

I bet they'll leave it broken, too, so it will be an SSing trap like the Haunted Shootery. :p

#20 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:29 AM

I don't know anything is broken unless someone comes and shouts it in my ear. I don't spend any time on the boards.

I bet they'll leave it broken, too, so it will be an SSing trap like the Haunted Shootery. :p

I hope not, I actually like playing it legit too. :(

#21 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

Me too. But even if they were to fix it today, I think I'd hold off for a few days (legit, I mean). Kind of like petting the cat that scratches/bites you, you know?

#22 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

I played it 2x today for the first time, legit. It's not hard, but I think it's better to wait a few days before ssing, maybe wait an aob?

I'm sorry about your account, but you can try to send the recovery ticket :/

#23 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

I did. I do it every time.

I don't know why I waste my time doing a ticket, but I do.

Naivete at it's best.

#24 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

I did. I do it every time.

I don't know why I waste my time doing a ticket, but I do.

Naivete at it's best.

A friend of mine always says "you already have 'no', the worst thing that can happen is this not change". :)
I recovered an account with an impossible gold trophy score, so it's possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users