Stupid Teenager Shenanigans

kate nudes not teen kate but adult kate shenanigans

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Murse

Murse
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

I've never really done anything grand or dramatic. Personally I just laugh at the trolls while losing faith in humanity while reading youtube comments or FB comments on touchy subjects. People gotta calm their tits or something. 

#27 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

We used to get drunk and play strip poker once a month, that was always safe. House parties every other weekend, and getting drunk in fields. Basically just lots and lots of cigarettes and alcohol. But there's always that 1 guy who can't handle his alcohol at every goddamn party, which kinda ruins it towards the end because they'd do something stupid like try to be superman and jump off the shed. It's hilarious at first but then you have to ring his parents to come pick him up, at a house filled with drunk half naked teens, because he thinks he's broken his leg. Don't be that guy -_-

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

We used to get drunk and play strip poker once a month, that was always safe. House parties every other weekend, and getting drunk in fields. Basically just lots and lots of cigarettes and alcohol. But there's always that 1 guy who can't handle his alcohol at every goddamn party, which kinda ruins it towards the end because they'd do something stupid like try to be superman and jump off the shed. It's hilarious at first but then you have to ring his parents to come pick him up, at a house filled with drunk half naked teens, because he thinks he's broken his leg. Don't be that guy -_-

what's the appeal of strip poker? haha. I don't wanna see any of my friends naked.

#29 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

That's because your friends are ugly and fat.

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

That's because your friends are ugly and fat.

not even. i just don't want to fuck my friends.

#31 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:20 AM

So you'll leave you friends behind?
Because if they don't dance, they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.

[

#32 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:25 AM

not even. i just don't want to fuck my friends.

Just because they're naked doesn't mean you need to fuck them. :p

#33 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Just because they're naked doesn't mean you need to fuck them. :p

why would i want to see someone naked unless i wanted to put my two inch demon inside them?

#34 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:54 AM

why would i want to see someone naked unless i wanted to put my two inch demon inside them?

Consider it medical research?

#35 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:15 AM

Consider it medical research?

You should get that mole shaped like a badger checked out

#36 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

You should get that mole shaped like a badger checked out

I'm more worried about the oozing syphilitic sores tbh. :/

#37 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

I'm more worried about the oozing syphilitic sores tbh. :/

and your first response is to play strip poker?

#38 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

and your first response is to play strip poker?

Can you think of a better way to find out where one caught it?

#39 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

Can you think of a better way to find out where one caught it?

Go on Maury?

#40 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Well I'm still more or less a teenager now so I'm sure I'll do many more stupid things in the next few years :p

I did lie about my identity online when I was like 12 but after I told the guy I was lying to we've been dating for the past 5 years.

And when I first got a phone when I was like 14 I tried to see how high I could go over my texting limit and ended up with like an extra $150 on my phone bill. >_>

Oh, and I was crazy depressed in high school and would cry all the time in school and just be a generally unpleasant person to be around. Then I got to college and realized I should stop being a little bitch and change the things I hate about myself, and I'm generally pretty happy in my skin now. :D

Oh and of course I've experienced all those grimy party/hookup shenanigans that go on in college. Oh well. 

#41 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:12 PM

I wrote emo diary entries that make me cringe now when I read them. I shoplifted bubble gum or some cheap shit when I was small (like 10 or so?). But my criminal career was always very unsuccessful and was often caught e.g. when I tried to cheat on exams. So that didn't work out and now I'm all honest and a virtuous person :innocent:

#42 evoheyax

evoheyax
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

I was never a crazy teen. I started smoking herb at 16, but other than that, I was pretty focused on writing neopets programs when I was a teen, lol.

#43 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

Getting drunk on Shock Top in my room on skype. LOL jk that was last night. 

#44 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:23 AM

All these posts are making me a bit jealous, but then I realize how stupid doing these things are :p

I've never done anything really stupid so far as a teenager. Haven't drunk, done drugs, party very much, etc. etc. etc. because I'm a good boy that spends all day practicing cello  ^_^

Doing stupid things when you're a young'un is how you grow as a person, it's called experience. ;)

#45 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:32 AM

I know, which is why I'm kinda jealous :p

Here is your mission for this weekend. Go to a grocery store, preferably one that has bulk bins, take a piece of candy, open it, eat it, and then walk out of the store without paying.

#46 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

Generally, encouraging people to commit criminal acts isn't a good idea.

#47 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

Here is your mission for this weekend. Go to a grocery store, preferably one that has bulk bins, take a piece of candy, open it, eat it, and then walk out of the store without paying.

Yeah...don't do that. O_o Go out partying with your friends or something else which is actually legal. ;)

#48 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

Yeah...don't do that. O_o Go out partying with your friends or something else which is actually legal. ;)

I don't think it's legal for nitro to drink. He's like 16. :p

#49 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

Generally, encouraging people to commit criminal acts isn't a good idea.

I don't think anyone has ever gotten arrested for stealing ONE tiny piece of candy before :p I'm pretty sure I see a kid do that every time I go to the store.

#50 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:46 AM

I don't think it's legal for nitro to drink. He's like 16. :p

He doesn't have to drink to go to a party. :p (Though I did, everybody I knew then did and quite a lot younger than 16 too... xD)

I don't think anyone has ever gotten arrested for stealing ONE tiny piece of candy before :p I'm pretty sure I see a kid do that every time I go to the store.

Still illegal though so we can't have people suggesting others do it. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, not teen kate, but adult kate, shenanigans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users