Quantcast

Photo

how many minutes before you switch shops?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:54 AM

the default is 45.. i put mine to 15, but i have no clue what i'm doing. how long do you stay in each shop?

Edited by Mokojiin, 21 October 2014 - 09:54 AM.

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:56 AM

With the buggy website, I think it's better to spend more time in the shops... I don't know if it's still like this, but it was restocking really slowly the last days.

#3 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:01 AM

also, i ganked, a list from someone else of what shops they visit, but in general, as of day two the most and only place i've restocked from has been book shop.

and yeah, and the website has been pretty jank, is that cause the dupe thing?

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:04 AM

Not exactly, all this bugs and lags are because of the server change. The duping glitches are probably results of the server change.
*server transition sounds better :p

#5 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:06 AM

i thought i was going insane when the pound wouldn't let me go to the adopt. lol

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

Also a result of the server transition :p no one knows when this will all be fixed.

#7 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:15 AM

I rarely switch shops. I just hang out in one shop, one that has less than 20 items preferably, and stay there. 

#8 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:20 AM

i like the book shop. =p only place i've made money

#9 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:28 PM

i like the book shop. =p only place i've made money

I highly advise doing the igloo shop for your 10 items a day if you aren't, although the ab'er doesn't seem to be working for me there currently

#10 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

btw my account is 6 years old. if that makes a diff

#11 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:10 PM

I never switched shops when i abed.

#12 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

I highly advise doing the igloo shop for your 10 items a day if you aren't, although the ab'er doesn't seem to be working for me there currently

I've never had any luck abing the igloo. Idk why.

IF I'm abing in a few shops, usually 80mins per. But rarely do I switch shops.

#13 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:22 PM

3-4 hrs in same shop with 1-5 min break between hours

Edited by s2_yan, 21 October 2014 - 05:23 PM.

#14 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:49 PM

I only do one shop at a time. Never change. B)

#15 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:48 AM

Yeah, I wonder why the Igloo ABer doesn't work for me either. After I'm restock banned it comes up with something along the lines of, "Restock banned, now switching to Igloo"...then it doesn't do anything for hours. I changed my profit margin to a really low amount in case I was doing something wrong but it's not buying anything at all. Perhaps the server change has messed around with it?

I only began ABing a week before Neo changed servers and was never restock banned in that week so I was never sent to Igloo, I can't say whether it worked before the big transition or not.

#16 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:35 AM

Yeah, I wonder why the Igloo ABer doesn't work for me either. After I'm restock banned it comes up with something along the lines of, "Restock banned, now switching to Igloo"...then it doesn't do anything for hours. I changed my profit margin to a really low amount in case I was doing something wrong but it's not buying anything at all. Perhaps the server change has messed around with it?

I only began ABing a week before Neo changed servers and was never restock banned in that week so I was never sent to Igloo, I can't say whether it worked before the big transition or not.

the Igloo shop as well as the AAA hasn't restocked since the switch very yet... to my knowledge. :c  .... I have 5 accounts waiting to rape the AAA, and a number more for the Igloo.

#17 maiavalentin

maiavalentin
  • 82 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

45 minutes on each shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users