• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

One of the sexiest incidents of teacher/student relations has recently occurred, the teacher being charged with 30 counts of statutory rape. 

Do you think this is too harsh? The boy is 16, she is 23. Was she taking advantage of him? How much trouble should she be in? Where was she when I was 16?

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

It's only wrong when the teacher is ugly.

#3 marshall

marshall
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:30 PM

^haha yes.

I think it is pretty insane when these things happen. I mean, when I was a 16 year old boy with raging hormones, I would have loved to have a good time with a few of my teachers thats for sure... I feel like yes she is in the wrong, but the boy didnt say no..... 

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:35 PM

^haha yes.

I think it is pretty insane when these things happen. I mean, when I was a 16 year old boy with raging hormones, I would have loved to have a good time with a few of my teachers thats for sure... I feel like yes she is in the wrong, but the boy didnt say no..... 

Do you think he is mentally matured enough to understand the ramifications of their actions? If a 10 year old didn't say no, would that make it okay?

#5 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

http://www.ijreview....er-local-judge/

This kid wins life. Lucky bastard. Also, the chick that doesn't look that good looks a lot better with make-up and not mugshot style.

#6 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

16-18 lose job

-16 jail time.

#7 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

16-18 lose job

-16 jail time.

I say that is fair. if you mean <16 anyway.

EDIT: also, the kid did it with her 30 times. I feel like if he wasn't wanting to be screwing the hot basketball coach, he would have done something about it before round 30.

Edited by Kaddict, 22 October 2014 - 08:41 PM.

#8 marshall

marshall
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

Do you think he is mentally matured enough to understand the ramifications of their actions? If a 10 year old didn't say no, would that make it okay?

Meh, valid point here. Don't get me wrong I do think it is messed up. This same situation just happened in a little town right by where I live. The boy was 17 and the teacher was 32, the reason they got caught is because she left her email up on a school computer and a different staff member saw emails being exchanged. The crazy thing about this case was that the boy tried to side with the teacher and was trying to get the case dropped. Came up later that she was pregnant with his child. Mind blowing

#9 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:44 PM

16-18 lose job

-16 jail time.

Actually:

7-10 lose job

<7 jail time.

these numbers of course are a scale of hotness of the teacher. 

#10 marshall

marshall
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:45 PM

I say that is fair. if you mean <16 anyway.

EDIT: also, the kid did it with her 30 times. I feel like if he wasn't wanting to be screwing the hot basketball coach, he would have done something about it before round 30.

No, on the 30th time he realized it was wrong ;)

#11 Batori

Batori
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:57 PM

The thing is, 16-year-olds are stupid, and the adult in this situation should know better than to boink what is legally still a kid. No sympathy for her.

(Besides, what adult would WANT to boink a 16-year-old? Have you ever met a 16-year-old? They're insufferable.)

#12 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:59 PM

One of the sexiest incidents of teacher/student relations has recently occurred, the teacher being charged with 30 counts of statutory rape. 

Do you think this is too harsh? The boy is 16, she is 23. Was she taking advantage of him? How much trouble should she be in? Where was she when I was 16?

I think the real focus on this should be if the genders were reversed. Male teacher and female student vs Female teacher and male student.

Is there really a victim in either situation if they both want it? 

#13 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:59 PM

I don't think it's just the age but the fact that she's in a position of power over him (not just in bed ;P) 

#14 Batori

Batori
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:12 PM

I think the real focus on this should be if the genders were reversed. Male teacher and female student vs Female teacher and male student.

Yes. Children cannot legally consent because they're not developmentally able to do that. The adult in either situation needs to control themself.

#15 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:59 PM

An extremely creepy science teacher that I had in highschool put the moves on me and I was around 17. So .. would you people praising this guy have given me highfives if I had banged my creepy science teacher? Or is it only okay because she's hot?

#16 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:15 PM

Again, would you say this if a 10 year old said they wanted it too?
There's a reason it's called statutory RAPE. He is too young to consent to having sex with an adult, especially one who is in a position of trust and authority over him. 

#17 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:17 AM

Gross. It's statutory rape no matter what the genders.. He's too young (in the US mind you) to consent and she's in a position of authority over him. This is why it's against school policy to fraternize with students, in college as well. It's the same in the workplace, most companies have a similar policy with bosses/workers because positions of authority can influence and take advantage of the person under them. 

I personally find it *really fucking stupid* that guys are like "lol where was she when i was 16 lol" so you want to have been raped and had your teacher fired from school and prosecuted and shunned by her peers just to have sex with her?? Not to mention how it messes with some of these boys psyche and they need therapy for their trust issues and sexual confusion. Lol yea sounds fun guys 

#18 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:26 AM

In case it's not clear, my comment was just sarcasm, rape is rape no matter what. The boy thought it was cool to brag over to his friends, but who knows what that made to his mind? And as @Batori said, why the fuck would a teacher have a sexual relationship with a teenager if there's a lot of older guys, closer to her age, that wouldn't even think before having sex with her. She obviously isn't normal.

#19 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:29 AM

In case it's not clear, my comment was just sarcasm, rape is rape no matter what. The boy thought it was cool to brag over to his friends, but who knows what that made to his mind? And as @Batori said, why the fuck would a teacher have a sexual relationship with a teenager if there's a lot of older guys, closer to her age, that wouldn't even think before having sex with her. She obviously isn't normal.

Hahaha I knew you were being sarcastic but the person below you agreed lmao

#20 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:02 AM

I know haha I just wanted to clarify that before anyone else agrees with that or argue with me because of that comment :p

#21 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:14 AM

Is 16 really too young to give consent tho? At 16 i was in college experimenting with all kinds of shit, and all my lecturers would put strong emphasis that they would treat us as adults, not kids anymore.

#22 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:40 AM

In the UK 16 is the age of consent so from my perspective while it definitely shouldn't have happened while she was teaching at the same school and in a position of power it seems pretty obvious that it was consensual and that neither of them really took advantage of the other, they're both just about within an acceptable age range for a relationship. To be facing 4 years in jail for each charge seems ridiculous given those circumstances...

#23 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:43 AM

Where were all these teachers when I was in school? But in all seriousness, I feel like he knew what he was doing, and was probably the talk of the school. It's inappropriate to say the least, so I have no issue with her losing her job, but it is kind of silly to charge her if it was consensual. They charge juveniles as adults all the time when they commit crimes.

#24 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:59 AM

Yeah people who throw around the term rape like its nothing or any form of sexual misconduct is one of the most heinous crimes devalue the word have no clue about the justice system.

It's an abuse of authority and she shouldn't be teaching, but it's not rape it any shape or form.

(Plus women can't even rape under UK law).

#25 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:58 AM

Honestly, I feel like these kids who didn't really want to be having sex with their teachers will have obvious issues, like any other non-consenting rape situation. I feel like the kids who bragged about it, and would've kept doing it forever will have problems as well. Like, in the article I posted. How is that kid really ever going to be sexually satisfied by a partner of his after having tons of threesomes with his teachers? Good luck. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users