• Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:50 PM

If I recall correctly, someone lost.

:whistling: 

#55 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:59 PM

@Emily and @Adam, as much as I hate to say this, I would like to withdraw from Hearthstone; I am still learning the game (just installed it a few nights ago) and WILL be ready for the next time it is played here though. :D Thanks, and I hope this doesn't complicate anything.  :wub:

#56 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:00 PM

I want to sign up for HS and isketch

#57 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:15 PM

Updated!

#58 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:16 PM

I'm down for Minecraft, Pokemon and Smash3DS.

:)

#59 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:34 PM

@Adam question for you please! I am now past the tutorial as of this afternoon and actually have quite a few cards from practice battles for a fairly respectable deck...I don't suck, but I'm no pro...is it too early for me to actually attempt to be in a Hearthstone competition? First thing to know: I have no pride, so if I do get my ass kicked right out of the gate, I'm cool with that. :p Anyway, just let me know, and since I can actually play now (being past the tutorial), I would be more than happy to sign up unless you don't want half-assed players participating.  :lol2:

#60 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

@Adam question for you please! I am now past the tutorial as of this afternoon and actually have quite a few cards from practice battles for a fairly respectable deck...I don't suck, but I'm no pro...is it too early for me to actually attempt to be in a Hearthstone competition? First thing to know: I have no pride, so if I do get my ass kicked right out of the gate, I'm cool with that. :p Anyway, just let me know, and since I can actually play now (being past the tutorial), I would be more than happy to sign up unless you don't want half-assed players participating.  :lol2:

@Kord It's certainly not too early to participate! You may be going against people at an equal skill level, or you may be going against 'pros' who don't get the cards they need to beat you! My personal recommendation is read some guides on Hearthpwn.com, and enter the contest. You miss 100% of the chances you don't take, and you may end up on top of this comp!

#61 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:39 PM

Listen to Adam!

Don't be afraid to sign up because you don't think you're good enough. Even if you don't win, you may learn a lot just from playing with people who are pretty good as well. 

#62 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

@Kord It's certainly not too early to participate! You may be going against people at an equal skill level, or you may be going against 'pros' who don't get the cards they need to beat you! My personal recommendation is read some guides on Hearthpwn.com, and enter the contest. You miss 100% of the chances you don't take, and you may end up on top of this comp!

Well then by all means, I'd like to sign up (@Emily, I'm sorry for flip-flopping, but I *will* play!). Actually Adam, I'd watched some tutorial YouTubes to get through the final two tutorial bosses, and amusingly enough, the last boss didn't play at all according to the tutorial, but I had learned just enough to kick his ass bigtime on my own. ;)

Thanks for your input! :D

#63 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

Listen to Adam!

Don't be afraid to sign up because you don't think you're good enough. Even if you don't win, you may learn a lot just from playing with people who are pretty good as well. 

^^ This!

Remember folks, this isn't the first, and certainly not the last Hearthstone competition to take place on codex! Enter, and test your luck :D.

#64 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:42 PM

Well then by all means, I'd like to sign up (@Emily, I'm sorry for flip-flopping, but I *will* play!). Actually Adam, I'd watched some tutorial YouTubes to get through the final two tutorial bosses, and amusingly enough, the last boss didn't play at all according to the tutorial, but I had learned just enough to kick his ass bigtime on my own. ;)

Thanks for your input! :D

Don't worry about it! :p I'm glad you decided to play. I'll add you back now. 

#65 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:43 PM

@Emily and @Adam thank you both...and also thanks to a certain quiet but awesome Neocodexian, @Chameleon, who has been pretty darn good about motivating me to try stuff like this. Oh she also loves Minecraft, but that's beside the point LOL.

#66 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:01 PM

I just now am seeing this. I wanna sign up for CAH @Jess pleeeaseee :D

#67 Wander

Wander
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

Sign me up for Pokemon, iSketch and Cards against Humanity :) 

#68 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:04 PM

More minecraft, people! Join up!

#69 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

idk if I'm going to feel like minecraft, what's that going to involve?

#70 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:16 PM

We're going to have 3 contests. 2x PvP (one spleef arena, one a maze/puzzle with mobs and other players in a 'hunger games' style of play) and 1x building contest that involves a limited amount of resources and plot of land with a 2 hour time limit :)

#71 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

We need more people on Minecraft...

#72 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:45 PM

Everybody sign up! It doesn't matter if you're good or bad at the game. You'll have fun doing it!

/endpeptalk 

#73 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:03 PM

Everybody sign up! It doesn't matter if you're good or bad at the game. You'll have fun doing it!

/endpeptalk 

#74 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:04 PM

/endpeptalk 

I want this HS tourney to start. NAO!

#75 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

I'm interested in Hearthstone and Cards against Humanity!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users