• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:54 AM

I used to play Powerpets but I stopped when the site layout got worse and began locking existing features behind account requirements to encourage more activity.

I quit for months for these reasons, but I keep going back to it like a moron.

#27 MoxieTime

MoxieTime
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:16 PM

I use to play Club penguin if that counts   :lol2:

#28 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:46 AM

fr is the only other pet site i frequent regularly

tbh i don't know of any other pet sites

#29 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:54 AM

I use to play Club penguin if that counts   :lol2:

Me too, but not for long. it's a stupid game that requires payments to have fun, in my opinion. :p

edit: 1,111th post yay

Edited by iKate, 09 June 2015 - 08:55 AM.

#30 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:30 AM

Me too, but not for long. it's a stupid game that requires payments to have fun, in my opinion. :p

edit: 1,111th post yay

Congrats!

You should celebrate by applying to Private1z1sb49.jpg

#31 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:35 AM

Ob, Club Penguin... Loved it. I was premium for about 2 years, I have tons of clothes and exclusives, but you can't wear them being a free member e.e

#32 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:36 AM

Flight Rising. That's about it. I tried to get into other games but I always found them to be boring. 

#33 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:37 AM

Congrats!

You should celebrate by applying to Private1z1sb49.jpg

and idk, I have no idea what to answer on half of those questions, and also I don't really feel like I'm contributing to anything :p

#34 charlieSheen

charlieSheen
  • 18 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:35 AM

I used to have a subeta account but right now, goatlings. It's a smaller community but it's nice 

#35 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

If anyone used to play nutrinopets I was the user "center" on that. Although I don't recognize any of the users from there so probably not. I also had an account on subeta that I cheated on and got frozen for (did you know that once upon a time you could withdraw negative amounts from the shop till?).

Don't really even play neo anymore tbh

#36 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:11 AM

Flight rising, but I feel like i'm in it for the development longterm. Love the game but it's got some issues I look forward ot seeing resolved and improved with their hard work.

#37 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:26 AM

animal crossing

#38 Aquatine

Aquatine
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:29 AM

I used to play Powerpets but I stopped when the site layout got worse and began locking existing features behind account requirements to encourage more activity.

Yuuup. I remember this site.

I keep wanting to try Flight Rising, but they locked the new sign ups. :(

#39 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

I used to play marapets but it was too easy to gain stuff no challenge so I stoppped

#40 Freshx

Freshx
  • 117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

Meh I didnt really know there was other petsites until like a few weeks ago when I was babysitting.
I tried out rescreatu because she was playing it. But ehh I'll just stick to Neo for now.

#41 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:11 AM

I just found a new site called Aywas. You have to send in an application to register, but that's just because they don't want a bunch of jerks/spammers/spam bots there. There are different types of pets and pets within a certain species can have different colors and styles. The colors are very pretty. There's an adventure mode, and while you only click a button, it's nice to see what you can pick up. RSing is really easy because there aren't that many users, so you have time to check how  much something is selling for on the marketplace before you decide to buy it. To get new pets you either capture them in adventure mode, or they become interested in your pet and want to go home with you (also in adventure mode), or you can hatch them from eggs or buy them.

I believe they also do some kind of event every month. Right now they're doing Pride month, and they have these little items called "Pride Mochi packets" which on July 1st will become openable and you can get fauna from them. Fauna are sort of like petpets, and they can battle other fauna. 

They do have premium  accounts, but not to the extent that neo does, where premium has a gigantic advantage. They get new forum abilities, like signatures and being able to change their post background, access to a new game about geodes or something (which isn't enough to break the economy), and unlimited trash dumping for trash points, which you can spend at the trash shop for cool items (again, not enough to break the economy). If you buy 6 months of premium, you do get a 10% discount automatically in the shops, which adds on to the fact that you can haggle down 10% (no more though) in the shops when buying items. 

They do have a premium currency, but you can get that buy selling items for the premium currency in your shop, which doesn't have an item limit so you don't have to spend any money (which is called BP, the non premium currency) to upgrade it. You don't even have to spend BP for more pet slots. They have items for that, and you can find some of them in adventure mode, so you don't really have to buy them. 

You do need to pay BP to get more inventory slots, but it's really cheap,  10 BP for one slot, and money really isn't too hard to come by.

#42 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

@Satsuki want a referral (or wathever it's called)? I'm registering right now.

edit: sorry, couldn't wait any longer :/

#43 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:05 PM

@Satsuki want a referral (or wathever it's called)? I'm registering right now.

edit: sorry, couldn't wait any longer :/

Whoops. I was doing something else. Oh well. You can still friend me though! @Swarley

That's my user number. Username, of course, is Satsuki.

If anyone else wants to sign up, you've got my user number/ID right here. I'll start a pet/item giveaway if we get enough people on there. 

#44 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:02 AM

Whoops. I was doing something else. Oh well. You can still friend me though! @Swarley
That's my user number. Username, of course, is Satsuki.

If anyone else wants to sign up, you've got my user number/ID right here. I'll start a pet/item giveaway if we get enough people on there.

Alright :) I'm just waiting for them to accept me :p

@Satsuki I'm in! I'm loving it so far, the hybrids are amazing!

#45 Darvinnia

Darvinnia
  • 12 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:47 PM

Like most of y'all I also play Flight Rising! I have for a long long time and am completely addicted...

But I also play Eqcetera, GoneMushing and I used to play Howrse and several others :)

#46 pokerlegend

pokerlegend
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:32 AM

Never played another pet site. 

#47 Feral

Feral
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:39 PM

Long-time member of Flight Rising and Aywas, though I run through and register on almost every petsite that comes out. I'm looking forward to Furvilla.

#48 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:11 AM

Only Neo, used to play marapets but it was meh so I stopped :p

#49 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:09 AM

I'm an avid Subeta and Leopets player. Sometimes I log in my flight rising but I don't like it anymore...

#50 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:46 AM

i read the title as: "what other pesticide do you play?" :/

i play flight rising apart from neopets. currently, all i've been doing since i registered a month ago is gathering items to reach max level. the FR team recently raised the level from 25 to 30 tho. at this rate, i'll spend a year maxing everything before moving on to other things.

AoCFa6j.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users