Can't Log In

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:50 PM

I've had Abrosia for less than two days and I can't get it to work. I've been working through a proxy that I use for my one and only side account and previously, it would give me a string of error messages whenever I attempted to use the software. Now it won't even allow me to log in. I've tried to log into the same account from my browser on the same IP, so I know that's not the issue (already used the guides to check and double check that the IP was connected....that was my issue before now.)

So far I'm mostly just frustrated because I've spent the last working on this and setup for NOTHING when I could have restocked legitimately. Within the last week I got a UB Snowglobe and I was hoping that the software could take my profits further with the side account. So far it looks like nothing. At what point do I give up? Links to a fix are kindly appreciated. I'm at my wit's end here.

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:54 PM

What exactly happens? When you try to log in your account in Abrosia it doesn't let you? What shows up?

#3 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

It says my credentials are invalid and leaves it at that. It's fine connecting to proxy, but won't allow me to login. I've already ensured that my password and PIN are correct.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

Random question: Is your password insanely long (like >15 characters)?

#5 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:20 PM

Nope! Initially my proxy issues were caused by the fact that the proxy I associated with the account being from China.... After switching to another country I finally got it to work briefly before it blacked out again and gave me the ERROR: Login failed message. A few proxies later and I'm working out of Western Europe. Finally I'm in the program when.... This happens. Error message pasted below.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 760, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1047, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2458, in visitShopMain
AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

#6 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:31 PM

I get that message when I have faulty proxies so it might just be that.

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

Nope! Initially my proxy issues were caused by the fact that the proxy I associated with the account being from China.... After switching to another country I finally got it to work briefly before it blacked out again and gave me the ERROR: Login failed message. A few proxies later and I'm working out of Western Europe. Finally I'm in the program when.... This happens. Error message pasted below.

File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

• turn the attic autobuyer off
  • check to see if Neopets is down
  • make sure your internet is still on
  • don't use neopets while the program manager is running, it's still running if it's minimized and you didn't turn it off first
  • open and close the program manager

I found this. The error isn't exactly the same as these suggestions are for, but they are quite similar. Maybe give them a try?

#8 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

I'll make those changes. Thank you. Right now the only other variable (something that I modified from the default) is that I set the shop to Food (1) with a predetermined list of items. I'll update if there are further issues pertaining to this specific problem within the next 12 hours.

EDIT: After disabling both Igloo and AAA, I've received this message after about fifteen minutes in the application.

Attempted fixes included switching proxies again, clearing my cache, and switching to Abrosia's AB in one shop instead of the custom that I had previously entered. All will continue to give me the same message.

Edited by psieks, 24 May 2015 - 07:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users