100 Post Day Chat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1235 replies to this topic

#26 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:58 AM

I really had fun with Mario kart. I was atrocious when I first started I'd miss turnings, brake awkwardly and just absolutely lose all the time. But once you get the hang of it, and you will quite quickly...it's just gritting your teeth and seeing who gets lucky with the lightning bolt.

I've tried playing video games, and I tend to be quite bad at it because I have bad hand eye coordination and reaction time :(

This also does not serve me well when I have made brief attempts at playing sports.

#27 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:59 AM

A human that is also trying to eat you/your brains.

They're probably just misunderstood. Rather literal case of wanting you to be a part of them

Edited by argonate, 13 June 2015 - 08:02 AM.

#28 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:00 AM

They're probably just misunderstood. Rather literal case of wanting you to be a part of them

Yeah, they love you for your mind. Isn't that what you wanted?

#29 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:03 AM

I'm here for my 100 posts.

You've come to the right place.

I really had fun with Mario kart. I was atrocious when I first started I'd miss turnings, brake awkwardly and just absolutely lose all the time. But once you get the hang of it, and you will quite quickly...it's just gritting your teeth and seeing who gets lucky with the lightning bolt.

Muahahaha I always got the lightning bolt. Whoever got hit would get pissed and screech EMILYYYYY. so evil. 

My first console (and still only, unless you count a PC) was a Game Boy Advance. Had to have dem Pokeman

hahaha yes. I still have my gameboys too. 

Just want to be friends. 

Have you watched these 

#30 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:03 AM

What is Splatoon? 

Splatoon is Nintendo's newest IP. It's basically their answer to lack of child-friendly FPS games existing. You play as a squid character who can flip-flop back and forth between being a squid and a kid and use squirt gun styled weapons to fire ink everywhere. It's quite fun and matches with people get really hectic.

#31 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:04 AM

I'm here for my 100 posts.

100 posts is so unambitious for your level, try 300

#32 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:06 AM

100 posts is so unambitious for your level, try 300

I almost got to 300 last time, I'm feeling too lazy to do that again lol I might get motivated later, we'll see.

#33 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:06 AM

Yeah, they love you for your mind. Isn't that what you wanted?

It's only all I wanted from then when the were alive.

#34 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:07 AM

@Emily yeah, I've still got my GBA and my pokemon games. I turned them on a few months ago and was sad to see that the timers in the games had stopped working

#35 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:08 AM

Super busy at work today. A lot of people loading appliances. Getting my work out in! First day back from Vacation so I am like ARGH. Building that muscle though. MIght be slow on posting :( 100 posts will be hard!

#36 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:09 AM

It's only all I wanted from then when the were alive.

Wow, that's really judgmental, Argonate. They've just gone through this dramatic transformation that they put their whole lives into, and that's a deal breaker for you? Now's when they need you the most

Super busy at work today. A lot of people loading appliances. Getting my work out in! First day back from Vacation so I am like ARGH. Building that muscle though. MIght be slow on posting :( 100 posts will be hard!

I just started a new job on Monday. It's my first factory job, and it's definitely going to get me in shape...or at least a better shape than I'm in now...which, honestly isn't saying much

#37 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:09 AM

@Emily yeah, I've still got my GBA and my pokemon games. I turned them on a few months ago and was sad to see that the timers in the games had stopped working

If you're talking about the first and second gen games, you can actually get the internal batteries replaced. Third gen games still run and save fine with a drained battery. (The only issue is you can't evolve Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon, berries won't grow, and Shoal Cave's tides won't change.)

#38 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:10 AM

@Tailwind it's 3rd gen, but I was the berry master. I had all the plots planted all the time. SO MUCH BERRIES

#39 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:12 AM

@Tailwind it's 3rd gen, but I was the berry master. I had all the plots planted all the time. SO MUCH BERRIES

Haha. Well thankfully lack of growing berries doesn't matter TOO much unless you're trying to win contests or evolve Feebas... at the very least you can still play the story.

#40 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:14 AM

2nd gen is the best... first level 100s in silver. 

The battery ran out in the game though :(

#41 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:17 AM

You've come to the right place.

Muahahaha I always got the lightning bolt. Whoever got hit would get pissed and screech EMILYYYYY. so evil. 

hahaha yes. I still have my gameboys too. 

Just want to be friends. 

Have you watched these 

I got to say the zombies are the most adorable ones in that clip, "you're hurting my neck "

Wow, that's really judgmental, Argonate. They've just gone through this dramatic transformation that they put their whole lives into, and that's a deal breaker for you? Now's when they need you the most
I just started a new job on Monday. It's my first factory job, and it's definitely going to get me in shape...or at least a better shape than I'm in now...which, honestly isn't saying much

I totally respect their change. If anything, I applaud them for reaching a stage where they can look past the skin to enjoy what lies within

#42 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:18 AM

@Tailwind I was trying to get my Azumarill ALL the ribbons. I'd got her the best contest ribbons in three different categories (all but smart), and the Champion Ribbon, Sketch subject ribbon, and something I can't remember. So much berries, such contest, very ribbon

#43 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:19 AM

Has anyone here watched Sense8? I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so I might as well start a new conversation :p

#44 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:19 AM

I totally respect their change. If anything, I applaud them for reaching a stage where they can look past the skin to enjoy what lies within

There's that, and then there's the sensuality of it all. The intensity of their desire to get inside you is just too much!

#45 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:20 AM

@Tailwind I was trying to get my Azumarill ALL the ribbons. I'd got her the best contest ribbons in three different categories (all but smart), and the Champion Ribbon, Sketch subject ribbon, and something I can't remember. So much berries, such contest, very ribbon

Oh man. I wouldn't be able to stand doing a task like that without using a Pokémon that didn't start from Colosseum or XD. They get a ribbon just for being purified and moved onto the actual carts. :(

#46 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Has anyone here watched Sense8? I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so I might as well start a new conversation :p

e.e I'm skeptical about it. 

#47 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

It's on my watchlist. Is it any good?

#48 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:21 AM

Oh man. I wouldn't be able to stand doing a task like that without using a Pokémon that didn't start from Colosseum or XD. They get a ribbon just for being purified and moved onto the actual carts. :(

I'll be honest, I haven't ever played Colosseum or XD. I remember really wanting to, but all I had was my GBA

#49 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:21 AM

No clue what Sense8 is and is about.

@Tailwind reading reviews on child of light and lots of people seem worried about uplay, should i be?

#50 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:23 AM

e.e I'm skeptical about it.

It's goooooood, you just need to binge watch the first 3-4 episodes and you'll get addicted. The episodes are slow and really long, but in the end something good happens that makes you want to watch the next episode :p the best parts are when they mix their abilities.

It's on my watchlist. Is it any good?

Yes! I could repeat everything again, but you can read my reply to Em :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users