Virtual prize codes.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:43 PM

Anyone know where to get them? I've never seen a store around me sell anything Neopets related but I want to buy codes.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:52 PM

If you enter my bingo Board rafflle, you can possibly win a Space Faerie Code for free.

/ends shameless plug

Just some to help you out: A lot of booster packs don't give space faerie codes. Rather than wasting 4 dollars on some craptastic cards, look for "Fun paks" do and those are accessible in eBay. Also watch out for plushies. More often than not, they only give codes for Keyquest.

#3 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:37 PM

That's good to know. I have searched Ebay a few times and can only find the plushies, and I don't want a bunch of neopets taking over my house haha. 

#4 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:12 PM

Some people will sell just the codes occasionally. I never buy them though, because it's hard to tell if they've been used or not. If you're just looking for codes in general, Sunnyneo has a Burger King code list where you can get some wearables. They are no-trade, so just discard all the junk you don't want and keep what you do. 

#5 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:59 PM

You could consider buying the booster packs on eBay as every one one comes with a code.

Edited by w0nderwall, 15 June 2015 - 03:59 PM.

#6 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

I bought some figurines awhile ago at Target. It was shortly after Neohomes 2.0 came out. The package came with a striped Kougra, Faerie Kougra, Snorkle, and then three little items (Faerie food, bubble bracelet, and flower.) These are all real items, not Neopets. The code didn't give me anything too cool, mostly just a piece of furniture worth 65K. The figurines are cute at least.

Waaaaaay back in the day I had a Meowclops card. It's probably in my room somewhere and now I wanna look for it o.o

#7 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:23 PM

So is it still possible to get a MSPP (TCG) from a booster pack?

#8 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:50 PM

Theoretically? Yes. Practically? No. MSPP (TCG) is only obtainable from redeeming the code that came with First Edition Neopets trading cards. Unfortunately, these cards are no longer available in stores and the odds of actually getting what you want from redeeming a code purchased online are small (there are several other items that can be obtained + a chance that you obtain Neopoints instead.)

I got that info from Reddit, which also states that the TCG random event was also capable of giving you MSPP (TCG) as a result. Alas that was BEFORE random events were revamped. Maybe there's a slim chance that the event can be obtained from the RE generator daily?

#9 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

Theoretically? Yes. Practically? No. MSPP (TCG) is only obtainable from redeeming the code that came with First Edition Neopets trading cards. Unfortunately, these cards are no longer available in stores and the odds of actually getting what you want from redeeming a code purchased online are small (there are several other items that can be obtained + a chance that you obtain Neopoints instead.)

I got that info from Reddit, which also states that the TCG random event was also capable of giving you MSPP (TCG) as a result. Alas that was BEFORE random events were revamped. Maybe there's a slim chance that the event can be obtained from the RE generator daily?

The odds are so low that it is not very possible.

Not heard of and only confirmed in the editorial

And with report-happy users

they will probably think that the MSPP is duped/illegit

It will be hard to pull it off as one that is from the RE now

although the support staff cant tell if it is legit or not seriously...

#10 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

How could you even tell someone had the card? Do people really flaunt them that much? Do people not report the other users because *hush this person HAS TO BE LEGIT LOOK THEY HAVE OTHERP RETTY STUF AND SOMETIMES SHARE WITH OTHER USERS*

I only go on the Neoboards to advertise auctions, trades, or shops. Thank goodness I don't have to deal with another stupid popularity contest. I'm so bad at making people like me it's ridiculous. Sad thing is idk what to do since I want to start going for avatars w/ items. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I could pass it off as that thing that people on TDN do. They lend avatars and are fairly respected, I'd say. I used their service to get the Lawyerbot <3 Usuki because I didn't wanna buy 50 things....

#11 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:39 PM

Some people will sell just the codes occasionally. I never buy them though, because it's hard to tell if they've been used or not. If you're just looking for codes in general, Sunnyneo has a Burger King code list where you can get some wearables. They are no-trade, so just discard all the junk you don't want and keep what you do. 

Here is the link: http://www.sunnyneo....ngpromotion.php

#12 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:27 PM

If you're trying to get the Space Faerie challenger you'll need a Rare Item Code (redeemable at the Grundo Warehouse) that only came on Neopets merchandise such as stickers, stationary, etc. For a list of items that had such a code: http://www.neopets.c...ping/catalogue/

These items are mostly no longer produced and can only be found sold from other users or on eBay. I believe the stickers were the cheapest last I checked for around $7ish.

The Neopets booster packs came with a different type of code. You cannot get the Space Faerie from these, and they are redeemed here: http://www.neopets.c...cg_redeem.phtml

Each card series would have their own set of unique prizes as well as generic prizes. More info about the tcg game and prizes can be found here: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=tcg

Off the top of my head, and as mentioned, MSPP came from the base set though you're just as likely to obtain a common "Wand of Confusion (TCG)" or uncommon "Evil Sloth Clone #238 (TCG)" or any other digital version of cards available in that set. Another propular item (back in the day) was the 100% freezer "Sleep Ray" obtained as a random prize from the Return of Sloth booster pack codes.

The smaller plushie codes are exclusively for Key Quest. You'll get a unique item related to that particular pet & colour and also a key quest token for the game. As these plushies are also out of print they were made available in the NC mall.

Example:
Disco Kiko plush comes with

mall_kq_discokiko.gif (keyquest token)  toy_kikodisco_ballcup.gif(r101 toy: Disco Kiko Cup and Ball Toy)

Then other codes can be obtained through the video games and other promotions (such as Burger King).

Now iirc, "Virtual Prize Codes" are specifically the ones the come in Neopets booster packs.
Again, eBay is your best bet but occasionally you can find online (and offline) trading/collectable card game shops that also sells individual booster packs or booster boxes containing... wanna say 24-32 36 booster packs a box. Will cost around $80-$100 w/o shipping.

Or you can overspend and buy codes individually. Ebay, Amazon, etc.

Here's a few options:

Booster packs: http://www.ebay.com/...ooster&_sacat=0

Boxes:

http://www.ebay.com/...er box&_sacat=0

Rare Item Code (Space Faerie):

http://www.ebay.com/...m code&_sacat=0

Key Quest:

http://www.ebay.com/...yquest&_sacat=0

Edited by Alexiel, 15 June 2015 - 10:33 PM.

#13 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:28 PM

chance to get MSPP via those basic booster boxes?? prob super low?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c540b9e16

Edited by DarthGreed, 16 June 2015 - 10:28 PM.

#14 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:36 PM

just checked....someone sold a box dec 6 for $50 :( otherwise 2 boxes on right now are $220 and $400

anyone think if i offered $50 to the person, they'd take it? lolll

#15 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:57 PM

just checked....someone sold a box dec 6 for $50 :( otherwise 2 boxes on right now are $220 and $400

anyone think if i offered $50 to the person, they'd take it? lolll

Honestly, you're probably better off just buying np from someone here or a duped one from someone here. It would probably be cheaper :p

#16 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:03 PM

Honestly, you're probably better off just buying np from someone here or a duped one from someone here. It would probably be cheaper :p

but...but....potential 2 for 1! spend money to get cards and mspp or only buy mspp (via cash->np)

#17 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

but...but....potential 2 for 1! spend money to get cards and mspp or only buy mspp (via cash->np)

That's true. I guess if you want the cards that bad then go for it lol

#18 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:24 PM

I found some on amazon if you search for it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users