Quantcast

Photo

[GUIDE] How to make ~200k everyday with stock market !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#76 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:14 AM

Been doing this on my main everyday for 2 months, pretty awesome.

#77 popoandia

popoandia
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:47 PM

I arrived a month later but at least it still works :p thanks!!!!

#78 galactic

galactic
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 03:03 PM

I arrived a month later but at least it still works :p thanks!!!!

Same. So many missed np's :(

#79 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:39 PM

So JUST to be sure, no one on here as been frozen for this right, on any account? I have done it here and there but stopped when it dropped below a hundred k, sometimes i would just use it to buy more of a stock that was at 15 over there. Thinking I should start doing it on all my shells. 500k a day seems pretty good.

#80 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:48 PM

Today I made 106k on this (my first time). Not bad.

Also, it's worth it if you ever played the stock market to sell old stocks in different languages. Like I have 7k stocks in UNIB that are more valuable in Portuguese, but I'm going to check every language before I sell. I'm sure this has been mentioned.

Edit: Oh opps. Someone said all the values in every other language are the same and only English ones change. But still if you ever played the market, it's worth it to sell some of your stocks in another language because they are in the green. :3

Edited by Coops, 01 October 2015 - 01:52 PM.

#81 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:32 AM

So JUST to be sure, no one on here as been frozen for this right, on any account? I have done it here and there but stopped when it dropped below a hundred k, sometimes i would just use it to buy more of a stock that was at 15 over there. Thinking I should start doing it on all my shells. 500k a day seems pretty good.

100% safe..... i used to make 3m per day but it killing me off after that due to tired. Hahaha! :D

Edited by Legitboi, 02 October 2015 - 07:32 AM.

#82 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:59 AM

Wow, this works again? I remember they had previously patched this glitch a decade ago; although back then it wasn't because *only one language was updated*, it was because previously they had set the stock market changes to occur at a specific, local time. 

Example: Say we're dealing with stock "X". At 8am in Portugal, the price will rise by 1 point. At 8am in America, the price will rise by 1 point. Switching between languages allowed you to "change time zones", so you could take advantage of that 1 point difference, buying in one "time zone/language", and selling in another, instantly profiting. 

I believe they previously altered the market to change at a universal time, across all "languages" at once, effectively patching the glitch. 

#83 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:20 AM

Wow, this works again? I remember they had previously patched this glitch a decade ago; although back then it wasn't because *only one language was updated*, it was because previously they had set the stock market changes to occur at a specific, local time. 

Example: Say we're dealing with stock "X". At 8am in Portugal, the price will rise by 1 point. At 8am in America, the price will rise by 1 point. Switching between languages allowed you to "change time zones", so you could take advantage of that 1 point difference, buying in one "time zone/language", and selling in another, instantly profiting. 

I believe they previously altered the market to change at a universal time, across all "languages" at once, effectively patching the glitch. 

They broke the stock market when they moved servers.

#84 Galagon

Galagon
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this member!

• 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:41 AM

I've got my main Frozen yesterday
Don't know if it was due to this or due to the Pound Birthday glitch, did both for a month.
So be aware guys :/

#85 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:52 AM

I've got my main Frozen yesterday
Don't know if it was due to this or due to the Pound Birthday glitch, did both for a month.
So be aware guys :/

What else did you do on those accounts?

#86 Galagon

Galagon
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this member!

• 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:15 AM

What else did you do on those accounts?

Just got my main Frozen, I don't used the glitch in my sides so they are safe
I Reestocked in semi-legal way (Using ad-block) in the account too.

#87 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:22 AM

Just got my main Frozen, I don't used the glitch in my sides so they are safe
I Reestocked in semi-legal way (Using ad-block) in the account too.

Then you don't know if it was SM and the b-day cupcakes and not the "semi-legit restocking". :/

I'm pretty sure it was the ad-block thing. At least, a few years ago TNT used to be on a hunt through shops because of that as soon as all those guides about how we can block ads on neopets started to appear. I honestly thought people stopped doing that many years ago since it's fairly easier to be banned for it than for AB.

#88 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:23 PM

Then you don't know if it was SM and the b-day cupcakes and not the "semi-legit restocking". :/

I'm pretty sure it was the ad-block thing. At least, a few years ago TNT used to be on a hunt through shops because of that as soon as all those guides about how we can block ads on neopets started to appear. I honestly thought people stopped doing that many years ago since it's fairly easier to be banned for it than for AB.

Wait what? @Athayde you can get banned for using ad-block? Are you kidding?

#89 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:28 PM

Wait what? @Athayde you can get banned for using ad-block? Are you kidding?

Yes, if you use it to block junk items' images on shops to make restocking easier.

#90 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:59 PM

Yes, if you use it to block junk items' images on shops to make restocking easier.

Oh. But not blocking ads? Phew. Okay. I don't do that lol.

#91 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:59 PM

I've had that on since my legit times and never seemed to be a problem :p maybe I'm lucky

#92 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:10 PM

Oh. But not blocking ads? Phew. Okay. I don't do that lol.

You silly, I was answering to Galagon that said they use it for restock in a semi legit way xD

I've had that on since my legit times and never seemed to be a problem :p maybe I'm lucky

Hey, people get banned for AB one time in multiple accounts under the same IP, yet I've been doing it for years.
Lucky seems to be a relative state around here :p and I was just informing Galagon about a possibility for the frozen accounts, it doesn't mean that happens with everyone, but I think that's important to be aware of all risks as much as informing people about the reasons we lost our accounts so there's not a chance for people to say they weren't warned :p
In this case, Galagon said it was the SM or the b-day cupcakes, that could be cause for some panic, yet they failed to mention the ad-block thing.

Eh tl;dr
There's no such thing as too much info when it comes to help another cheater brother :v

#93 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:18 PM

You silly, I was answering to Galagon that said they use it for restock in a semi legit way xD

Hey, people get banned for AB one time in multiple accounts under the same IP, yet I've been doing it for years.
Lucky seems to be a relative state around here :p and I was just informing Galagon about a possibility for the frozen accounts, it doesn't mean that happens with everyone, but I think that's important to be aware of all risks as much as informing people about the reasons we lost our accounts so there's not a chance for people to say they weren't warned :p
In this case, Galagon said it was the SM or the b-day cupcakes, that could be cause for some panic, yet they failed to mention the ad-block thing.

Eh tl;dr
There's no such thing as too much info when it comes to help another cheater brother :v

69dc809254108fc3224b060a8848180d.jpg

You ever sat down and read this thing? Technically, we're not allowed to log in our accounts and play

#94 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:24 PM

69dc809254108fc3224b060a8848180d.jpg

You ever sat down and read this thing? Technically, we're not allowed to log in our accounts and play

Ahah xD. I actually read the bible because I wanted to know what was the fuss about. Meh.
Weeeell, technically we almost don't do it. Programs do it for us :innocent:

#95 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:15 PM

The SM glitch seems to be relatively lower. Used to make 100-120k on any given day. Lately it's been around 40-60k. It's better than nothing just wish it would go back up to the 100k mark soon.

#96 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:31 AM

The SM glitch seems to be relatively lower. Used to make 100-120k on any given day. Lately it's been around 40-60k. It's better than nothing just wish it would go back up to the 100k mark soon.

I got +100k today.

#97 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

I got +100k today.

The last week was low. I got ~116k yesterday. If it can remain around the same price I'd be pretty happy.

#98 popoandia

popoandia
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:04 PM

it seems that it's fixed  :(

#99 dddbliss

dddbliss
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:14 PM

It also appears to be fixed for me. Was working this AM however, but no longer. Anyone else see it as fixed?

Figures, it would be fixed right as I started to write a bot to use it... pffft.

Edited by dddbliss, 19 October 2015 - 07:17 PM.

#100 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:17 PM

Yes, it's fixed apparently. Took them long enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users