39 replies to this topic

#26 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:46 PM

Moto G

selling iphone, i know everyone in argentina loves iPhones, can do a big discount to bearded argentinian codex members... 

#27 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

selling iphone, i know everyone in argentina loves iPhones, can do a big discount to bearded argentinian codex members... 

Mate, I'm a musician, therefore I'm poor lol

#28 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:24 PM

Moto X.

Can you please get to 500 posts? Please.

No.

A brick.

Is it a red one?

I currently have an iPhone 5s, and probably getting a 6 in a couple of days.

I'm really into phones, I watch a lot of videos on YT, big fan :). I've been with Android for a long time, but after moving to iOS I don't think I will be coming back any time soon.

As regards future phone (not counting the iPhone 6), I don't know. The 6s is going to be announced in a couple of days but from what I've heard it is not going to feature anything that would really make me want to buy it. If I were to buy an Android I would consider a Moto G 3rd Gen (had the 1st, really good phone for a low price) or maybe a Moto X 3rd Gen.

A couple of hours ago the Sony Z5 was announced and it looks quite good. Waterproof, finger print scanner on the side, great camera and even a 4k display. It gonna be pricy for sure.

I am similarly excitable when it comes to technology. I had a 6 but I ended up being (as usual) far too easily bored by iOS and apples phones. 

#TeamAndroid

HTC One M9

htc-one-m9-3.jpg

I have always enjoyed HTC's Unibody Designs for their phones, the M8 I think, looks better than the M9, though the Camera improvement is probably good enough to accept the design changes, but I still think, that the M7 and HTC One X and XL were and quite possibly still are their best designs. I wish they would have rebooted the X/XL line and possibly tried to make them a little bit better. 

I own a Samsung Galaxy S4, and I've had no issues with it since I got it.

Back when the S4 was announced, I remember all the hullabaloo about it, people were screaming out saying it was the best, a few mates got 1 and they were severely disappointed, lol. I've used 1 before and as a phone, its just not an exciting piece. My mates all has issues with their phones though, i'm glad you haven't. 

I have a Samsung Galaxy s3

S3's seem to just keep going? I still see soooooo many people with them, they were definitely a hit when the S2 was updated. 

I've got a Note 4, that pen is the best thing ever.

@Bee I Agree so much with you, I owned a Note 2 and a Note 3 and the S Pen truly is great. Though the new S5 really takes the cake, it might be 1 of the phones I look at getting!

I have a Samsung S5. I've had apple phones since as long as I can remember up until this one. I doubt I'll ever go back, the only problem I have with my current phone is it's only 16 gb and the system memory uses  a lot of it. The SD card never seemed to work for me lol.

For future phones I might look at HTC.

Haha, maybe a reset might help sort out the SD card issue? 

Samsung Galaxy S2.

I'm in real need of a replacement. :(

Haha, the Galaxy S2 directly after launch was the very first phone I ever bought outright. I probably shouldn't have bought 1 for $880 back then, but hell, it was a bargain! Loved the phone too and it even caught the eyes of my Wife, she actually had hers replaced late 2012, or early 2013, I can't remember and then it got stolen from our house. 

iPhone 5S.

Looking forward to upgrading, but that's going to take a year. :c

My Wife currently has a 5S, she seems to love her phone, says she couldn't really care less if she had a $100 phone or an iPhone, but when she can't find her phone, she gets really annoyed and refuses to use her cheapo phone :p

LG G2 - love it :D

Back when I upgraded to the iPhone 6, I considered the G2 and G3, though the only reason I didn't choose the 3, was the reviews always stating sluggishness, the G2 was always getting higher marks on the reviews I read and if the G2's specs weren't as old I'd probably have chosen it over the iPhone 6, then again, the iphone 6 only lasted a good 6months +, now I'm using a Z3...

I sure do love my crappy javascript OS!!

w810-1.jpg

This thing is so old and broken :V I was using Elin's HTC Desire (the first one) for a while there but his phone's broken right now so I'm back to using my old one hahah

I really wanna get a XIAOMI MI4I or a Huawei P8 but I'm poor lol

I have the first HTC Desire!!! It has no battery and can only send Text Messages, but oh my, the nostalgia! I still remember how the Sony Ericsson X10 announcement back then made headlines because people were beginning to feel phones that started getting 4 inch screens were pointless! Though, gotta admit, SE Walkmans, old or new have always been a point of interest. A year before my first smartphone the X10, I owned a weird SE walkman flip phone thing, it was pretty kewl. 

I wish I could get Xiaomi phones here, but most of the time the change in coin from country, taxes and shipping makes them an extremely bad option. The P8 I got to play with a few weeks ago too and its interesting to say the least, though the device I played with may have been faulty at the store.. 

iPhone 5, which has been bent, scratched, and shattered. I think I need a new phone 

Sounds like it... 

Once it ever arrives from China I'm going to have a Meizu M2 Note.

Right now I'm using the Desire Turnip mentioned and I hate it so much. My sausage fingers are too fat for the screen. Stupid Nexus 4 battery had to die.

Is that the new phone with a pen from China? The recently announced 1? 

I've had a OnePlus One for over a year now, the only annoying thing is trying to explain who the company is because everyone just assumes it's a Samsung. in the future I might consider the Moto X, Xperia Z5 or the new Lumia

Haha, I wish I could get access to OnePlus's 1 or 2 phones, but as with most things from overseas, costs rise very sharply, I told my mother about OnePlus one day and she was super confused, I called the phones OnePlus One and OnePlus Two, though when I explained OnePlus was the company name and 1 and 2 were the phone models(names) she got really angry and said they can't call a phone 1 or 2, because apparently that's really stupid. Haha!

currently using this bad boy since late last year. it's ok... ish. it's my first smartphone so i can't really compare.

1059krs.png

@Fikri Does the Zenfone work well? I've always looked at Asus offerings but never wanted to take the plunge before.

Moto G

I have the first gen moto g around here somewhere, it was my wifes phone before she upgraded to the 5s and It just lies around as a spare/toy phone for whoever... 

#29 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

No.

It was worth the try ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#30 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:32 PM

@Fikri Does the Zenfone work well? I've always looked at Asus offerings but never wanted to take the plunge before.

well i use my phone mainly just for whatsapp and listening to the music and it functions pretty well. no complains from me so far.

#31 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:33 AM

@Maha

Nope. No pen that I know of.

#32 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:38 AM

@Maha

Nope. No pen that I know of.

Might be thinking of something like 1 of the new LG's, who knows. Just had a quick look at a review, looks pretty decent, though I'm rarely ever a fan of plastic chassis phones..

#33 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:48 AM

Might be thinking of something like 1 of the new LG's, who knows. Just had a quick look at a review, looks pretty decent, though I'm rarely ever a fan of plastic chassis phones..

It's about half the price of any other unlocked phone I can get locally. I'll take it.

#34 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:10 PM

sku41866_13-500x500.jpg

ThL W100S  :)

#35 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:59 PM

I've had various phones over the last three years...

First phone: Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. Was a pretty decent little phone. Had it for about a year and a half.

Second phone: ZTE Blade 3. Thought it was an upgrade over the GAP (looked to have better specs), truly regretted it. Was unsuitable and many apps would not work. Only had that for 6 months, if that.

Third and current phone: After having had enough of the ZTE I went back to Samsung and got the Galaxy S4. Paid £380 for it outright. Brilliant choice - it does everything I need it to do, and more (there are a lot of features I've never used). At the time of buying the S4, the S5 was too expensive, and the S3 was two years old.

Nowadays, my Mum has the Galaxy Ace Plus, and it's fine for her - and my Dad has the ZTE and it's reasonable for him since we disabled all the apps and stuff. Phone works reasonably OK as a basic phone.

Edited by spotify95, 21 November 2015 - 02:00 PM.

#36 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

Moto G G3. :o

#37 blackflamedeathwish

blackflamedeathwish
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:38 PM

I have the HTC E8

#38 fallensnow