• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:06 PM

So.. Since I decided to create a new account after getting frozen during the Altador Cup I kept saying to myself either go big or go home. What i started doing was grab some VPS trial, create 3-4 accounts on the same vps ip (because f*** you JumpStart) score send a huge list which would make ~700-800k in 3-4 days on each account . After those days i'll just change VPS because it dies after that time. Grab a new one and repeat. Currently on my 20-23th accounts SS'ing and from time to time i just check the userlookup of the "old" accounts and they're all still alive. Some still have the money inside them just chilling until I feel it's safe to transfer them.

The thing is almost of all those accounts got 1-3 game trophies and it's totally suspicious if somebody goes to the lookup and sees 3days- 1 week old account with ~170 games played and 1-3 trophies  :lol2: but JS being JS didn't do anything yet. My main just turned 1 month so that's how long i've been doing this and in no time i'll have about a hundread accounts that I can use to AB.

Last but not least when my account was like 1-2 weeks old I decided to grab a couple of accounts and transfer 6M to my main using the Trade Post and buy a H4000 Helmet off auctions. And all the accounts including the main one is still safe  :lol2: . Am I just being way too lucky because I can't bother at being 100% (or close to) safe or JS really doesn't care anymore?  :rolleyes:

When I had my first legit account I was working really hard to get a rich ass BD set but the most I came close to was a ~10M BD set back in 2005-2006. Now in 1 week i achieved that without any effort at all  :unsure:

#2 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:15 PM

Unless someone reports you, TNT doesn't seem to care about cheaters these days. If your accounts are still alive it's probably because no one noticed and reported you.

Or, yeah, you're just lucky. :p

#3 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

Ah damn  :ninja: Time to keep a low-profile then  :S One of them was even lucky to get a FFQ. The same thing happened to my main and painted my chia Pea.  :lol2:  If somebody sees my profile they'll quickly tell I'm a cheater  :ohwell:

#4 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:48 PM

Well, the only thing you need to do to get your accounts iced is... having an account. When it comes to freezings TNT never cared to know if it's a legit player or not. My opinion nowadays is that if you're going to lose your account for cheating, at least make it real this time. :lol2:

Besides that or you're lucky or you know how to keep a low profile. You can't increase your lucky (this is the real world. Kinda lol), so the only thing you can control is how to hide your illegal activities. Play with it, but if you don't want to see your accounts iced, be smart about it. If you look at your accounts and say: "Damn, anyone seeing this would think I'm a cheater!", then it's time to take a step back and let them age a few months. Because 170 games played on 1 month old account it's fishy, but 170 games played on a 6 months old account it's just you telling the rest of the players you are probably an old player starting from scratch, or you're insane for liking Neopets' games so much that you're trying to play 'em all. :lol2:

#5 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:55 PM

Yeah that makes sense. However on my main account i only have ~40-50 played games. What I was greedy about was some game trophies. Got 18 in total  :ninja: But since the HST was cleared already I presume I'm fine  :lol2: I SS'ed on the last 2 days so I could avoid staying there for too long  :) My mistake on the previous account (during Altador Cup) was that i posted a few times on the boards. Didn't ever show off my "accomplishments" but that must have drawn some attention to my profile and boom  :ohwell: Never going to post on the fk'ing boards ever again. At least until i'm 100% sure the acc age/trophies count looks legit enough  :funone2:

#6 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:01 PM

Oh yeah. Neoboards are a easy way to get screwed up :/ there are some big ball suckers there.
But live and learn, amirite?

#7 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:19 PM

I'm more or less in a same situation as you and to be frank, I don't think it really matters to use safe methods for transferring items if you keep a low profile. I keep my main real, a decent amount of avatars, decent pets. The only thing that really would tell I cheat is a mystery pic trophy which is quite hard to obtain... Try not to post on the forums, don't neomail other users unless it is absolutely necessary and just don't be stupid

#8 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:23 PM

They really don't care. I've been SSing the same list, everyday in the same newbie accounts and transferring the NP once every week and they only got me because I sent the same list twice in a day. And they only caught the ones where I SSed, they are too lazy to check IPs at this point.

#9 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

As long as your username is NOT seen by any neo-vigilante, it's usually safe. 

So no trade lots, no auction, not in high score board. Basically make sure no users can noticed your account in anyway = safe. Just stop at a certain point when you think you have enough NPs on your new main to start over. Because if you go on "forever" it's a sooner or later that you make a mistake and chain freeze on the way. 

#10 Arex

Arex
  • 140 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:10 AM

They really don't care. I've been SSing the same list, everyday in the same newbie accounts and transferring the NP once every week and they only got me because I sent the same list twice in a day. And they only caught the ones where I SSed, they are too lazy to check IPs at this point.

Did you use a proxy for the accounts you SSed on?

#11 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:23 AM

I believe JS is being lazy now..... i got 2 scores which been reviewed for almost a week and yet to be done. Dammit! :(

#12 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:15 AM

I guess my nickname says it all  :lol2: I jinxed myself  :ninja:  But what were I to expect got some juicy trophies and using some greasemonkey scripts i still managed to get the neggsweeper one this month. Should have stopped when the HST was reset...  :funone2:  Ain't even mad  :lol2:

#13 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

oo So I'm guessing all of your accounts were iced too?

A bit disappointing; I wanted to see how long it would take them.

#14 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:16 PM

oo So I'm guessing all of your accounts were iced too?

A bit disappointing; I wanted to see how long it would take them.

Surprisingly enough only like 4 sheels got iced. The others are still alive. I didn't bother to check them all. But got ~10 alive ~4 iced and still about 10 unchecked  :) . I really need to control myself with the "mains" but those shinys... So tempting  :unsure:

#15 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:42 PM

The worst thing I always do is forget that I'm SS'ing and surf Neopets. I've had scores reviewed, though, and nothing's come of it...yet.

#16 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:52 AM

I do something similar too xD Lots of tabs playing games such as dice-a-roo, gormball, neoquest 2... Totally not suspicious  :rolleyes: Was almost on the NQ2 gold trophy again.. dayum  :S  I wonder if there's many people willing to accept NP for a main account  :rolleyes:

#17 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 02:18 PM

Heeyy how's the progress on this by the ways @GetJinxed ?? :D

#18 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 02:30 PM

Heeyy how's the progress on this by the ways @GetJinxed ?? :D

Oh truth be told I haven't done it much lately. What I've noticed is you're fine to run multiple Score Senders but never run the multi account function. After 2-3 days of using some accounts sending the same game at the same time for 5-6 accounts at once all of them will get frozen. Currently just Ab'ing and sometimes I forget and leave it running for 24h+ and so far no ban  :ninja:  No idea why JS is being so lazy tbh. I'm seriously pushing the boundaries yet they don't seem to care much... I should stop being lazy and start cheating my way to a ultimate BD set

#19 Samurai

Samurai
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:53 AM

Oh truth be told I haven't done it much lately. What I've noticed is you're fine to run multiple Score Senders but never run the multi account function. After 2-3 days of using some accounts sending the same game at the same time for 5-6 accounts at once all of them will get frozen. Currently just Ab'ing and sometimes I forget and leave it running for 24h+ and so far no ban  :ninja:  No idea why JS is being so lazy tbh. I'm seriously pushing the boundaries yet they don't seem to care much... I should stop being lazy and start cheating my way to a ultimate BD set

I recently came back to neopets, and I thought the banrate would be a lot higher then it was before not lower lol. You don't still SS? I was thinking of creating a ton of accounts, 2-3 on each ip and doing the same thing but maybe its more worth just ABing.

#20 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:56 AM

I recently came back to neopets, and I thought the banrate would be a lot higher then it was before not lower lol. You don't still SS? I was thinking of creating a ton of accounts, 2-3 on each ip and doing the same thing but maybe its more worth just ABing.

SSing like that with 2-3 accounts each on the same IP which are all SSing, is I'd say pretty likely to get those accounts banned. 

#21 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 09:19 AM

If you keep your list under their radar aka no reviews you should be safe to use 2-3 accounts on the same ip. However i did that for like 1 month and got away with it. Can't stay how it is now. It's always a gamble because this is pushing the limits so the risk is way higher than what it normally is. If you're fine with losing the time i'd say give it a try ;) Yolo :D

#22 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:58 AM

I've been playing for 8 months now. Abused every glitch possible, used every program possible. No freeze. 

1000 HSD pet in 200 days (thanks cupcakes+ valorsuite training)

60m+ NPS and probably ~40m spent

abbing on 3 accounts at the same time in different shops

always transfered nps/items freely 

never used a vpn

I think I can safely say that you really have to screw up to get frozen

Edited by Scavi, 19 April 2016 - 01:58 AM.

#23 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:20 AM

Since JS took over I really doubt they have the organisational knowledge to understand how people cheat and what is legitimate/what isn't, to say nothing of the reduced staff meaning they don't seem to proactively hunt out suspicious transactions anymore. You can AB and SS like a madman and get away with it.

I suspect every user who has rows and rows of game trophies cheated their way to it (except for bartdrunkeys, holy moly bartdrunkeys), because I know I sure did and I have never had anything untoward happen to my account. Though admittedly HST scores are way lower than they used to be.

It's common recently to see accounts that are less than a week old and have multiple trophies. I don't think they're being banned, I don't think JS cares.

Don't get me wrong, it's still very possible to get banned, but the bar seems to be that much higher now. I'd love to hear more about what others have been getting away with.

#24 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 12:55 PM

Yep i've seen a few accounts like 1 month old or less with 50-100 trophies. Even bookmarked some of the user lookups to keep track of the bans :p

#25 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

...100 trophies, in less than a month. Ookayy. xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users