• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

This random chick added me on skype and started talking to me about random stuff, then out of nowhere she asks me if I want to trade nudes. Lol hell no, I'm not sending naked pictures to someone that most definitely is a creepy old dude xD

#27 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:16 PM

This random chick added me on skype and started talking to me about random stuff, then out of nowhere she asks me if I want to trade nudes. Lol hell no, I'm not sending naked pictures to someone that most definitely is a creepy old dude xD

That is really a thing? xD Damn. Usually the only adds I get on Skype are those spam calls or whatever. 

#28 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:20 PM

That is really a thing? xD Damn. Usually the only adds I get on Skype are those spam calls or whatever. 

Apparently it is lmao. At first I thought it was someone from Turnip's pokémon game skype group. As soon as I accepted the request, she sent "hi sweetie, are you there?". So I said "hi. do I know you?". Her: "oh, I was just looking up random names on skype because I'm bored" "25/f here, you?". Then it started to get weird, until she asked me to go to cam for a "private show" and also asked for me to send her nudes. I just said "I'll pass, thank you. have a nice day" and then blocked her/him. I was not expecting that today :lol:

#29 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:21 PM

LOL! That's what you get for adding strangers :p

#30 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:22 PM

Apparently it is lmao. At first I thought it was someone from Turnip's pokémon game skype group. As soon as I accepted the request, she sent "hi sweetie, are you there?". So I said "hi. do I know you?". Her: "oh, I was just looking up random names on skype because I'm bored" "25/f here, you?". Then it started to get weird, until she asked me to go to cam for a "private show" and also asked for me to send her nudes. I just said "I'll pass, thank you. have a nice day" and then blocked her/him. I was not expecting that today :lol:

Holy hell. That's insanely hilarious. xD 

#31 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:23 PM

LOL! That's what you get for adding strangers :p

I thought it was someone from a skype group I'm in! But it was fun hahaha

#32 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:28 PM

So, I'm in this turpentine group on Facebook. I found out about it in one of my woo-less support groups. I only joined so I could see what crazy pseudoscience bullshit they come up with. It's the single most awkwardly depressing and hilarious group of fuckwits ever. They all think drinking turpentine (paint thinner brands even) will cure their diseases or genetic disorders. Well, today someone asked about a yeast infection and the response was... hilarious and awkward.

And yes, I'm fully aware being in that group to quietly laugh to myself about their stupidity is mean and makes me a horrible person. I'm okay with this.

Spoiler

Edited by Coops, 01 November 2015 - 08:29 PM.

#33 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:54 PM

So, I'm in this turpentine group on Facebook. I found out about it in one of my woo-less support groups. I only joined so I could see what crazy pseudoscience bullshit they come up with. It's the single most awkwardly depressing and hilarious group of fuckwits ever. They all think drinking turpentine (paint thinner brands even) will cure their diseases or genetic disorders. Well, today someone asked about a yeast infection and the response was... hilarious and awkward.

And yes, I'm fully aware being in that group to quietly laugh to myself about their stupidity is mean and makes me a horrible person. I'm okay with this.

Spoiler

Wow.... Just wow... You really can't make this shit up lmao. I'm sorry but I guess I'm a terrible person too because I can't stop laughing XD The part about the foreskin is just too much  :lol2:

Edited by Kass, 01 November 2015 - 08:55 PM.

#34 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 09:01 PM

Wow.... Just wow... You really can't make this shit up lmao. I'm sorry but I guess I'm a terrible person too because I can't stop laughing XD The part about the foreskin is just too much  :lol2:

Oh my god but it just gets better. There was more responses. And the OP said she was going to have her husband dip his thing in a turpentine and sugar water mixture to cure the yeast. I am laughing so hard, I almost fell out of my chair. I feel bad for her husband. 

#35 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:56 PM

I was in my FB and someone sent his **** photo. ._.

Okay, i'm pervert, but, no, no...

#36 w35l3y

w35l3y
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:57 PM

Today a friend of mine told that she will have a baby and asked me to be its godfather.

I hadn't seen her for years, I was like... "uh???"

#37 Zieke

Zieke
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:49 AM

I was stocking a shelf at work (I work night stock at Lowes btw) and I was looking at one of the camera feeds (we have monitors around the store).

I was waving at myself, then saw something fall from the camera, and felt it hit me.

It was a bird. A bird landed on my head. Scared the crap out of me. LOL

#38 lalalizzy

lalalizzy
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:36 AM

I know this is a classic but it's still awkward EVERY. DAMN. TIME. :

I waved to someone who definitely wasn't waving at me.... oops. 

#39 Faeling

Faeling
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:25 PM

Sitting in the waiting room of a Dr.'s office waiting on the Hubs when two older ladies LOUDLY start discussing pap smears and other more private things.....oogie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users