Spellbreach Clothes Design Contest

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#51 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:24 PM

do shoes go over pants, or pants over shoes?

Is there a separate earring category?

Everything is still flexible right now.

#52 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:34 PM

It would be super nice to be able to put pants over shirts AND to be able to put shirts over pants, but idk how hard it is to make that happen.

#53 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 02:51 PM

I made a single shirt and colored it different colors. It's so lame I don't want to turn it in.

TURN IT IN!!! I suspect once I settle in to create something that it will be something not too dramatic as well, but we need stuff like that!

@Swarley should we turn stuff in to you as we make it, or only after we have made everything we want to enter? I'm going to get started later tonight in earnest (meaning not scrap the hideous things I come up with), but I imagine I'll make more than one thing over the coming days.

#54 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 13 October 2015 - 02:53 PM

This isn't technically for the avatars, but I did little icons for the current undergarments 
b4X6hLj.png

I laughed so hard, look HOW LITTLE THEY ARE.

On another note, I cannot wait to see the submissions and I hope tons get implemented, it's one of my favourite parts of Spellbreach because I'm lame.

#55 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:06 PM

This isn't technically for the avatars, but I did little icons for the current undergarments 
b4X6hLj.png

On another note, I cannot wait to see the submissions and I hope tons get implemented, it's one of my favourite parts of Spellbreach because I'm lame.

Your icons are better than my submissions XD

I'm super impressed by your shading

#56 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:11 PM

b4X6hLj.png

You are NOT lame, and those look fantastic!

#57 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:37 PM

Your icons are better than my submissions XD

I'm super impressed by your shading

You are NOT lame, and those look fantastic!

Wahhhh thanks you guys! My actual submissions wouldn't be half as nice, it's totally different when you're just making a little 50 x 50 pixel VS an actual wearable item.

#58 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:27 PM

Wahhhh thanks you guys! My actual submissions wouldn't be half as nice, it's totally different when you're just making a little 50 x 50 pixel VS an actual wearable item.

"would be"? You aren't submitting??? D:

#59 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:44 PM

"would be"? You aren't submitting??? D:

I probably will submit a couple things :p But there are some really amazing artists on Codex :p It's intimidating.

#60 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:02 PM

TURN IT IN!!! I suspect once I settle in to create something that it will be something not too dramatic as well, but we need stuff like that!@Swarley should we turn stuff in to you as we make it, or only after we have made everything we want to enter? I'm going to get started later tonight in earnest (meaning not scrap the hideous things I come up with), but I imagine I'll make more than one thing over the coming days.

Send them as you make them :D you can submit as many as you want to until the deadline ^_^

#61 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:03 PM

Send them as you make them :D you can submit as many as you want to until the deadline ^_^

Thank you, I really appreciate it! <3

#62 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:11 PM

I also appreciate this policy. It's a lot less stressful to me to know that I've got something in already, and that I don't have to choose between submitting at the last minute when I've got the most done, or submitting a bit earlier and knowing it's done.

#63 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

Just wanted to confirm that Kate is right ^^ Man skirt and lady skirt etc.
The reason is that I don't want anything to be gender specific - the only reason we even need two images at all is that the base bodies are in different positions :)

Yay for gender transcendence! 

I am so excited for the entries!

#64 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:10 PM

One more question, @Swarley (...sorry that I have so many!) ;)

Do we turn these in to you ON the body templates, or off of them?

Thanks...and again, apologies for bugging you so much. :p

#65 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:12 PM

One more question, @Swarley (...sorry that I have so many!) ;)

Do we turn these in to you ON the body templates, or off of them?

Thanks...and again, apologies for bugging you so much. :p

For the voting, it's better with the bodies, but I recommend saving both on and off images in case yours get chosen by Joe :p

#66 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:16 PM

For the voting, it's better with the bodies, but I recommend saving both on and off images in case yours get chosen by Joe :p

Okay will do. :) Thanks a bunch for your patience!  :wub:

#67 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:17 PM

Okay will do. :) Thanks a bunch for your patience!  :wub:

Anytime ^_^

#68 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:18 PM

Also...I made versions of the templates with transparent (non-white) backgrounds; if anyone is interested in using them, they are here:

6evzdIC.png     s6HM2eI.png

#69 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:32 AM

Oh, my impression was that winners got prizes, but all entries would be implemented on the site. Is that incorrect?

@Swarley

#70 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:35 AM

Oh, my impression was that winners got prizes, but all entries would be implemented on the site. Is that incorrect?

@Swarley

All entries that I like will be implemented, and get Spellbreach prizes.
I don't know how Swarley is planning to assign the other prizes, or how winners will be chosen :)

#71 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:18 AM

All entries that I like will be implemented, and get Spellbreach prizes.
I don't know how Swarley is planning to assign the other prizes, or how winners will be chosen :)

Sounds good.

What are your criteria for entries? I like making clothes, but I feel like it would be silly to make things that won't be used.

#72 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:37 AM

Sounds good.

What are your criteria for entries? I like making clothes, but I feel like it would be silly to make things that won't be used.

It's extremely unlikely that anything will be rejected for theme. I will use anything that matches the graphical style and looks good enough (unless there's a similar entry to this contest that looks better, or we already have an item like it).

#73 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:38 AM

It's extremely unlikely that anything will be rejected for theme. I will use anything that matches the graphical style and looks good enough (unless there's a similar entry to this contest that looks better, or we already have an item like it).

Do we already have any clothes besides underwear and censor bars?

#74 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:42 AM

Do we already have any clothes besides underwear and censor bars?

Nope.

Well, there's a pewter chain you can hold in your hand.

#75 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:45 AM

Nope.

Well, there's a pewter chain you can hold in your hand.

I totally forgot about hand held items :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users