• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#51 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:53 AM

It's a shame no one else is questioning and exploring this puzzle on this level like you are. People who've seen my last two puzzle challenges should know how my puzzles work by now.

Wasting time on questions we cannot reliably get an answer for seems ridiculous. You said you might answer questions that are not yes/no, but you might not. Frankly, it doesn't provoke innovative thought or encourage it at all.

#52 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:54 AM

is power rangers one of the answers?

#53 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:00 AM

I don't understand any of your puzzles, so I have zero understanding about this one. I'm just here to help ask questions to help someone else out who is smarter than me.

Do any of the answers involve cats?

#54 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:14 AM

Wasting time on questions we cannot reliably get an answer for seems ridiculous. You said you might answer questions that are not yes/no, but you might not. Frankly, it doesn't provoke innovative thought or encourage it at all.

You don't have to ask questions. Simple as that. There are no rules saying that participating with questions is a prerequisite to winning or solving this. 

So do any of the fill-ins involve the subject of either truth and/or lies?

YES.

[48,49,52]

#55 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:18 AM

You don't have to ask questions. Simple as that. There are no rules saying that participating with questions is a prerequisite to winning or solving this. 

YES.

[48,49,52]

No. But the introduction to the puzzle implies the answers will be achieved if we ask questions, whether you meant it or not. I'm just saying it's stupid to say we're not playing the game right, when you say in the first post how to play the game.

#56 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:20 AM

is the answer 42?

#57 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:20 AM

Are the answers to this puzzle related to your previous puzzles?

#58 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:21 AM

Are the answers to this puzzle related to your previous puzzles?

Can someone link his previous puzzles so I can get some context? I wasn't around for any of the previous puzzles.

#59 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:23 AM

Is the answer with the most words more than two words long?

#60 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

No. But the introduction to the puzzle implies the answers will be achieved if we ask questions, whether you meant it or not. I'm just saying it's stupid to say we're not playing the game right, when you say in the first post how to play the game.

I'm sorry for being slow. I don't exactly understand your point. all I can say is that, assuming your perspective, answers are indeed achieved because I replied with YES/NO for every 3 YES/NO questions asked. 

#61 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Can someone link his previous puzzles so I can get some context? I wasn't around for any of the previous puzzles.

http://www.neocodex....zzle-challenge/

http://www.neocodex....zzle-challenge/

#62 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:27 AM

Is the answer with the most words more than two words long?

No.

[53, (56 ignored because rule #3),57,59]

#63 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:35 AM

What happened to the fourth, fifth, seventh and possibly the tenth through fifteenth in one across?

#64 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:39 AM

What happened to the fourth, fifth, seventh and possibly the tenth through fifteenth in one across?

I couldn't think of a witticism for some of them. Plus I only needed to provide the bare minimum of information to make the clue only lead to that specific fill-in.

#65 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:45 AM

Someone please ask a question, so I can ask another.

#66 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:00 PM

Are the 3 clues in the puzzle enough to solve the whole thing?

#67 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:02 PM

Thanks Swarley. <3

I presume the fill-in for one across and one down are different. You said "I took away "the" and "a" from the answer. So instead of "the killer" or "a murderer", you would just put killer or murderer into the boxes." Does that change the number of fill-ins for each portion of the puzzle, or does that mean there are now spaces (even though you previously denied spaces existing in the answers)? Currently one across is 15 entries, one down is 15, and two across is 11.

#68 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:20 PM

While we wait for more questions (because right now, there's two and I can't do anything), I have added three clues on the original post. They may hint at the answer or the trend, or something more fundamental.

#69 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:24 PM

Does 1 across have to do with Rockets?

#70 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

Ohhh ohhh now I know the answer!!! /s

In down, is the tenth letter "W"?

#71 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

Thanks Swarley. <3

I presume the fill-in for one across and one down are different. You said "I took away "the" and "a" from the answer. So instead of "the killer" or "a murderer", you would just put killer or murderer into the boxes." Does that change the number of fill-ins for each portion of the puzzle, or does that mean there are now spaces (even though you previously denied spaces existing in the answers)? Currently one across is 15 entries, one down is 15, and two across is 11.

No.

[66,67,69]

#72 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:29 PM

Does 2 across start with an S?

#73 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:34 PM

I fixed up the answered question(s) post so it includes only questions that have been answered, including any non-yes/no formatted questions.

@Kelvin you removed portions of the answers, so the fill-ins should change (ie. "the" or "a"). I feel like you're lying.

Edited by Coops, 19 January 2016 - 12:37 PM.

#74 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:55 PM

I fixed up the answered question(s) post so it includes only questions that have been answered, including any non-yes/no formatted questions.

@Kelvin you removed portions of the answers, so the fill-ins should change (ie. "the" or "a"). I feel like you're lying.

I think he means that originally prior to releasing this puzzle he took out "the" or "a", at least that's what I'm getting from his previous answers.

#75 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

I think he means that originally prior to releasing this puzzle he took out "the" or "a", at least that's what I'm getting from his previous answers.

Yeah, Rocket got it right. I never changed the puzzle image since I posted it on the blog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users