#1 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:53 PM

As anwered in the Editorial:

Is the Altador Cup running this year? ~ joeythesmurfy
It will indeed, so be on the lookout for more info next month! We're already hard at work planning some rule changes to make it a better experience for all, so stay tuned!

!!! Damn JS, Negg Festival - Daily Dare - Altador Cup, you guys are on a roll! I'm curious to see what changes they're talking about

Now the big question is, is Team Codex coming back as well??? I sure hope so, it's always fun to crush people's dreams :p

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:58 PM

It's nice that one month a year, that stupid AC subforum is relevant.

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:07 PM

As anwered in the Editorial:

Is the Altador Cup running this year? ~ joeythesmurfy
It will indeed, so be on the lookout for more info next month! We're already hard at work planning some rule changes to make it a better experience for all, so stay tuned![/size]

!!! Damn JS, Negg Festival - Daily Dare - Altador Cup, you guys are on a roll! I'm curious to see what changes they're talking about

Now the big question is, is Team Codex coming back as well??? I sure hope so, it's always fun to crush people's dreams :p

Oooo, sounds like fun!

I missed out Altador Cup so much that when I first heard of it being talked of here I had to go google. xD
Sounds like it would be much fun!

#4 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:19 PM

Oooo, sounds like fun!

I missed out Altador Cup so much that when I first heard of it being talked of here I had to go google. xD
Sounds like it would be much fun!

The actual game is garbage. All the struggles in the shadows are where the good shit is. It's the only time I log into other forums and mess with people. Not like in the troll sense, but actually acting like someone who cares for their team and because of that, it riles people up in a hot, stupid passion and then back off laughing as they self-destruct.

#5 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:23 PM

rule changes to make it a better experience for all

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:28 PM

AKA we'll try to stop the cheaters but we'll fail again

#7 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:28 PM

The actual game is garbage. All the struggles in the shadows are where the good shit is. It's the only time I log into other forums and mess with people. Not like in the troll sense, but actually acting like someone who cares for their team and because of that, it riles people up in a hot, stupid passion and then back off laughing as they self-destruct.

Hahahha, sounds like fun, especially with how good you seem to be at it~ :p

I know right, saw that part too. I wonder what they will do. We prob could still do our thing however they change it though.

#8 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:52 PM

Hahahha, sounds like fun, especially with how good you seem to be at it~ :p

The sad fact of the matter is that I'm not. I legitimately do nothing special to enable people that you don't already see on primetime tv. The only special "thing" I do is I try to make friends not because I have a hidden agenda, but because I actually try and make friends because it's fulfilling. I have a close internet friend from another cheating forum who shares my disappointment that Shane cannot be dateable in a pixelated Harvest Moon type game.  

I think I'm missing Altador Cup this year because I'll either be at Taiwan or summer camp whoops :(

You will not miss anything, tbh. From the information I have access to, I made the conclusion that anything interesting is solely from what we make of it. I don't expect anything from any other agent.

#9 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:19 PM

Alright, it's that time of year again! Let's see which team has the most score senders! :rolleyes:

It's sad that this is what it has come down to...

#10 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:33 PM

Still going with the plan of Codex vs Codex?

Hope the change is back to the double round robin. That was better.

#11 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:38 PM

So we're gonna pick faerieland right?

#12 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:41 PM

@ MODS/STAFF

You gonna run this shit, right?

#13 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:31 AM

Anticipating for dramas on the board

:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

#14 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:19 AM

It's almost that time of year already?!

And by "changes," I hope they make changes to the bracket scoring system, because the scoring from last year's sucked.

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:53 AM

@ MODS/STAFF

You gonna run this shit, right?

We'll discuss everything, I'm sure. But yeah, we got this. I'll be doing team codex on my shells but not my main this year because it'll make my main look really suspicious, choosing the codex team three years in a row.

#16 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:46 AM

Rules changes xD The most I can think of is if a acc gets frozen they won't count the score for the team? ....................... i should stop giving JS ideas  :ninja:

#17 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:13 AM

This needs to happen. We have to bring back those fayri (how was that spell again? lol I can never remember) sigs. That was awesome and I need a legit excuse to use them again.

I'll be doing team codex on my shells but not my main this year because it'll make my main look really suspicious, choosing the codex team three years in a row.

I'm going to do the same. I already have a cuple of shells ready to join team codex, those kind of accounts I won't miss if anything ever happens to them. But I won't join with any of my mains, for the same reason as you won't. Sadly, I must add.

I just noticed I haven't redeem my 2015 prize points in some of the accounts. What the hell should I get??

To anyone in same boat as I am: http://www.neopets.c...15/prizes.phtml

#18 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:26 PM

I just noticed I haven't redeem my 2015 prize points in some of the accounts. What the hell should I get??

I was gonna check my points, but then I realized I was frozen. I always forget -.-

#19 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:17 PM

I was gonna check my points, but then I realized I was frozen. I always forget -.-

CfuGN99WsAIPLlN.png

I know that feeling :p

#20 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:44 AM

Use fairly amount of them during last charity corner

The rest I'm gonna dump all for 1 point item for rubbish dump avatar  :/

#21 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:40 AM

This is going to be my first AC on codex, so I'm actually excited for AC for a change! Bet it's much more fun in a team than alone, because geez those games are not terribly interesting on their own...

#22 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 05:26 AM

I think I'm missing Altador Cup this year because I'll either be at Taiwan or summer camp whoops :(

Those seem like completely awesome reasons to miss it. :D

#23 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:57 PM

This is going to be my first AC on codex, so I'm actually excited for AC for a change! Bet it's much more fun in a team than alone, because geez those games are not terribly interesting on their own...

The drama is the best. Pretty much everyone talks shit about us and we just laugh at them, because while they waste their time on those awfully boring games, we turn the SS on and go do something better. Like laugh at them :p

#24 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:45 PM

The drama is the best. Pretty much everyone talks shit about us and we just laugh at them, because while they waste their time on those awfully boring games, we turn the SS on and go do something better. Like laugh at them :p

I can't wait. :p Reading previous year's AC threads regarding this drama, is itself a lott of fun. xD

#25 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:23 PM

Then there are those people who come here and make accounts then spam post to try and get access to the AC section so they can actually see the team we chose. I loved last years one. Tried three different accounts before they gave up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users