Quantcast

Photo

Richest Codex Player? Most NP made in a single day.

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#51 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:43 AM

I have 2,000nps

#52 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:49 AM

I'm too lazy to log in in all my shells, but I know that I've made +700M pure from last years's CC on some mains/shells. There are some accounts I haven't log in since then but I'll do it sometime this week because of the AC and then I can finally see how much I actually have lmao
I have no idea how much I have in items, though. I have everything on my SDBs and none of the SDB pricers work because I have too many pages on them, and (again) I'm too lazy to price them manually e.e

I have 2,000nps

Go get that soup kitchen avatar!

#53 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:50 AM

I'm too lazy to log in in all my shells, but I know that I've made +700M pure from last years's CC on some mains/shells. There are some accounts I haven't log in since then but I'll do it sometime this week because of the AC and then I can finally see how much I actually have lmao
I have no idea how much I have in items, though. I have everything on my SDBs and none of the SDB pricers work because I have too many pages on them, and (again) I'm too lazy to price them manually e.e

...Oookay. I knew you were rich buttttt

#54 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:52 AM

You never fail to amaze me.

#55 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:53 AM

I have 35Mil in my bank about 5M in items to sell, 20Mil in items in my safety deposit box, & Mil in stocks, and then whatever is in my gallery.

#56 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:55 AM

I still have +5k of those +r90 Brightvale books I wasn't able to sell :/ I'm bitter

#57 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:56 AM

You should have split your NP in some accounts... I have 10 acc to do that.

Yeah, I splitted it but I stopped to cheat on my main so I didn't think I would still be frozen, so I transfered it back haha

Edited by Hikimaru, 25 May 2016 - 06:57 AM.

#58 ScarDefault

ScarDefault
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:00 AM

Around 120m pure and I have no idea how much in items since I don't even look st my SDB often and after restocking most of the bought items go to there.
My money is all on my main, I can't be bothered to split the money honey.

You win your money with glitches and reestock only. It is more comfortable to you stay with only one "NP account". I use a lot of acc and each one win your own NP. It's more comfortable to me maintain the NP with multiple acconts. And more safe... I think so. I just transfer when i need.

#59 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:01 AM

Why is everyone so rich here? Oh right it's a cheating site...

#60 ScarDefault

ScarDefault
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:02 AM

OK. Now i can go to bed.  :pirate2:  kkkkkkkkkkk'

#61 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:06 AM

You win your money with glitches and reestock only. It is more comfortable to you stay with only one "NP account". I use a lot of acc and each one win your own NP. It's more comfortable to me maintain the NP with multiple acconts. And more safe... I think so. I just transfer when i need.

How you earn yours?

#62 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:06 AM

*looks in bank* Ya'll I'm totes the richest. I have like, 5 million gold pieces and a collection of pie and pie adjacent items.

#63 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:07 AM

I use a lot of acc and each one win your own NP. It's more comfortable to me maintain the NP with multiple acconts. And more safe... I think so. I just transfer when i need.

I do that too. Althought I must admit, it's a pain in the ass whenever I want to send NP between my accounts. I still don't understand why Neopets doesn't have a neopionts gifting system like they have with items *shrug*

#64 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:08 AM

I do that too. Althought I must admit, it's a pain in the ass whenever I want to send NP between my accounts. I still don't understand why Neopets doesn't have a neopionts gifting system like they have with items *shrug*

Too easily abused.

#65 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:10 AM

*looks in bank* Ya'll I'm totes the richest. I have like, 5 million gold pieces and a collection of pie and pie adjacent items.

Do not underrate a pie. Never.

Too easily abused.

Lol is that... a joke?

#66 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:11 AM

Do not underrate a pie. Never.

I never underrate pie. Pie is love. Pie is life. The life of Pi, that was really about a delicious apple pie, we just couldn't see it.

#67 ScarDefault

ScarDefault
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:13 AM

How you earn yours?

I already told you... Dailies, AB, Food Club, etc...

I agree!!! kkk' In the beginning i started to send NP by trading post, but i gave up. So much work and it's a risk...

#68 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:13 AM

I wish I had the patience to login on all my shells daily. I have around 20 shells to abuse the KQ glitch but I'm just too lazy to even bother.

#69 ScarDefault

ScarDefault
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:16 AM

I wish I had the patience to login on all my shells daily. I have around 20 shells to abuse the KQ glitch but I'm just too lazy to even bother.

Do you want automate them?

#70 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

Does the KQ glitch still works?

#71 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:18 AM

Does the KQ glitch still works?

If you pay the 50$ for that site, yes. Which I'm assuming @Rogue did :p
Or it was 150$? I'm not sure now e.e

#72 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:21 AM

50m pure, like 15m on items. I just keep on spending on stupid things and I'm too lazy to run the AB lately lol

#73 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:22 AM

If you pay the 50$ for that site, yes. Which I'm assuming @Rogue did :p
Or it was 150$? I'm not sure now e.e

It's 50 bucks. 

Do you want automate them?

Is it possible? Hell yeah! *-*

#74 Katya

Katya