Cryptography at its finest.

7 Celsius. 

#127 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:00 PM

What does temperature have to do with the seks??

#128 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

What does temperature have to do with the seks??

I don't know. I've never sought out casual sex, gay sex included. 

I'm kind of a dum dum in that department

#129 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:22 AM

Hello I am a pan princess who is married to a dude, AMA.

#130 Deoxys

Deoxys
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:45 AM

Why are some people so homophobic?

I'm really hating living in my city, we are statics!

PEOPLE DIE JUST FOR LOVE ANOTHER PEOPLE!

I'm sorry guys, i'm tired of this world :/

+ love

- hate 

#131 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:40 AM

Why are some people so homophobic?

I'm really hating living in my city, we are statics!

PEOPLE DIE JUST FOR LOVE ANOTHER PEOPLE!

I'm sorry guys, i'm tired of this world :/

+ love

- hate 

Because people tend to hate what they don't understand. And with a board like this I'm hoping to help people understand rather than blindly hate. 

#132 Deoxys

Deoxys
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:53 AM

Because people tend to hate what they don't understand. And with a board like this I'm hoping to help people understand rather than blindly hate. 

You are right..

hate fills much more than love, well, just wanna talk about good things :p

#133 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

What does 7c mean?

7 inches?

c = circumcised ?

uc = uncircumcised?

Cryptography at its finest.

Super late to see this, but...

Yeah, it means penis size. Some guys add inches at the end (7in). C typically is cut or circumcised. UC is uncut or uncircumcised.

#134 tumblr

tumblr
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:26 PM

Yeah, it means penis size. Some guys add inches at the end (7in). C typically is cut or circumcised. UC is uncut or uncircumcised.

Knowing Neopets my mind immediately cut to UC being an unconverted dick.

can this be a term now please?

#135 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

Knowing Neopets my mind immediately cut to UC being an unconverted dick.

can this be a term now please?

I honestly wonder if that's ever happened.

"What do you mean your dick is unconverted?"

#136 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:35 PM

It still boggles my mind how much people(partners) care about being circumcised -- so many people see foreskin as a birth defect...I don't get it. It's really sad what people buy into as being 'better' for a person.

Edited. What I was trying to say was poorly worded.

#137 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

It still boggles my mind how much people(partners) care about being circumcised -- so many people see foreskin as a birth defect...I don't get it. It's really sad what people buy into as being 'better' for a person.

Spoiler

#138 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

Spoiler

Congratulations, you enjoy natural male anatomy, and aren't one of those sickos with a circumcision fetish.

#139 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:44 AM

down with this barbaric practice

#140 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:51 AM

down with this barbaric practice

If adults wanna do it to themselves let them, freedom of choice, and consent and all that

But doing it to babies is pretty gross. 

#141 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:36 PM

Is This considered offensive? Or appropriate Ken Jeong material?

#142 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

Is This considered offensive? Or appropriate Ken Jeong material?

Not offensive no.

#143 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

If adults wanna do it to themselves let them, freedom of choice, and consent and all that

But doing it to babies is pretty gross. 

of course, agreed on both points.

#144 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:20 PM

I feel really disconnected from my sexuality and community because my husband and I have to stay closeted as polyamorous and bisexual due to his job. I really wanted to go to Pride this year. But there is so much biphobia and phobia towards hetero-appearing relationships. Not to mention, god forbid, someone from my husband's work found out. This isn't really a question. I just needed a gay place to vent lol.

#145 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:42 PM

I feel really disconnected from my sexuality and community because my husband and I have to stay closeted as polyamorous and bisexual due to his job. I really wanted to go to Pride this year. But there is so much biphobia and phobia towards hetero-appearing relationships. Not to mention, god forbid, someone from my husband's work found out. This isn't really a question. I just needed a gay place to vent lol.

Well, this thread is just for that! So vent all you like. 

But no, I get what you mean. (except for the poly part, I'm not poly, I support people who are though.) I couldn't really come out as bi until recently, it's really shocking how much both straights and gays can hate you for that one, since I didn't really feel accepted anywhere I stayed in the closet

And now that I'm actually super open about it, people honestly think I'm 100% straight and just had a gay phase because of my girlfriend, and I'm just openly bi for attention. 

Or, what usually happens is bi-curious guys think this is an open invitation to ask for experimentation. (Seriously, is this a common thing?)

Pro tip: It's not.

#146 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

Wait, in the LGBT community this is happening? wtf? 

#147 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

I mean, there are people within the LGBT community and outside of it who think bi people are just being "greedy" or are just looking to sleep with everyone so they call themselves bi. Heck those people. Bi is real.

#148 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:28 PM

I'll play.

What do polyamorous people consider cheating?

#149 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:52 PM

I mean, there are people within the LGBT community and outside of it who think bi people are just being "greedy" or are just looking to sleep with everyone so they call themselves bi. Heck those people. Bi is real.

I've actually had relationships end over that exact thing right there.

In the end, it was honestly for the better. I'm not upset about it, I just can't believe someone would do that.

I'll play.

Honestly I just assume they have rules/boundaries they discuss before opening their relationship to other people.

#150 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

Yep. LG people can be biphobic and transphobic. Gayness doesn't erase someone's ability to be a bigot. It's inherently transphobic and biphobic to assume a hetero-appearing relationship is hetero and it's dangerous since a lot of trans people want to keep their identity safe. Sucks, right?

I'll play.

Cheating is really simple. Person A sleeps with, or engages in romantic/emotional relations, with Person C, without telling Person B and without Person B's consent. Polyamory isn't really any different. If someone in a poly relationship is doing something without telling their partner(s), getting their partner(s)'s consent and they are intentionally hiding it, lying, etc they are probably cheating. The entire point of polyamory is being open, communicating and discussing what is and isn't okay. If Person A and B have discussed them sleeping with Person C, and everyone consents, it's not cheating.

nonmonogamy251.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users