Ends: November 7th 11:59 NST
Voting Starts: November 7th
It's that time of the year again! Show us your best carving skills!
1. It doesn't matter the size of the pumpkin Big or small - all are accepted.
2. Carve whatever you would like in it as long as it is appropriate and follows the rules of Neocodex.
3. Take a picture of your pumpkin and send it in to me. A max of two submissions per person.
4. Be sure to include a note that says 'Neocodex' in the picture to show that you actually carved it - unless, of course, it is actually carved into the pumpkin.
5. As we found out last year, not everyone has access to pumpkins so you may use another similar fruit/veggie.
6. If you are unsure about anything, please PM me.
Winners by @Liesa
Participants by @Emily
(Donated by @Coops)
Please post or PM me to donate prizes