Before I get into this, I acknowledge that what I am asking for is VERY intimate and may leave people feeling very uncomfortable about being exposed. Well, grow a pair of ovaries. I want a picture of your room.
My (yet another) desperate plea for help got your attention for to this rare and exclusive opportunity.
Let's get down to business. Like the previous Random Contest I hosted earlier, I have a special idea for the next random contest. Instead of being a "make this and people vote on it" type of deal, I want it to deviate from the norm... again... again.
The idea is this:
It will be a matching game between a person's face and a picture of their bedroom. The person who matches the most correct pairings wins. I want at least 10 people (max 12) to give me a photo of your face (best if it's a good 150x150 snapshot of you) and an unedited photo of at least 600x600 px. I will be the only one who will edit the photos (and even with that I'm only resizing and cropping for uniformity at most). I hope you do not disappoint me.
If you agree to helping me out, PM me a large picture of your room and a picture of your face. Face picture should ideally capture only your shoulders to your face. If you participated in my previous contests as a volunteer, those can be reused.
If you know anyone who would be willing to do this, tag their ratchet ass display name here.
I want to get all the samples by January 9th 11:59 PM and release the contest the day after.
Somethings to consider:
- Face pictures must be 150x150 px. Shoulder and head pics. Flexible. Click here for face pic ideas. I'll request a new photo if it completely misses the criteria. Refer to the previous voice over random contest for reference.
- All room pictures must be at least 600x600px. It can be any dimension bigger than that. The best pictures are when you're standing at your door when taking the picture and include your bed in it. It can be taken from any angle as long as a bed is included. No humans (even in mirror reflections) are allowed in the pic. Pets are okay. Pets are not disgusting humans.
- Messiness and organization is left to the volunteer. You can choose the presentation of your room.
- Deadline is soon as bolded above. Better to do it ASAP because you make a new years resolution to not procrastinate and it would suck if you failed it not within 10 days of the year. Yeah. I know the type of person you are.
- You, as a volunteer, can still participate in the contest, but your maximum points will be capped one less than the total.
- Anyone can enter.
- If you are send in a sample (regardless if you are accepted or not), you may never share your voice over with anyone else.
- You will receive no compensation from me except for a half-assed ''thank you'.
If you have any questions, post them here.
This is an example of an acceptable entry: