• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 Amethyst

Amethyst
  • I swallowed a rock

• 2,718 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

Sleep lets me disconnect from the world for a little while.  :sleep: I also like to bake, particularly because I crave for sweet food when I'm stressed. 

Recently, I got a fidget cube. It's fun and relaxing to use. ^_^

I just bought one of those (only it's a crystal not a cube) Hopefully it's as good as they say

#27 wikkles

wikkles

• 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

Naps with my cat, yoga, rock climbing, eating.

The second and third allow for the fourth, bless.

#28 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3,173 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:09 PM

I like to go on walks and get lost in my imagination with music blaring in my ears (I know you said no electronics but its more of an addition as opposed to a necessity).

#29 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1,613 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

Don't like running because I can't get very far without going out of breath. But I love cycling and I bike to work no matter the weather, it helps me wind down. In fact, I love how peaceful it is to bike through rain because barely anyone else is one the roads.

#30 Kraehe

Kraehe

• 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:23 AM

I just bought one of those (only it's a crystal not a cube) Hopefully it's as good as they say

Let us know what you think once you've gotten to try it! ;) 

#31 Dazz

Dazz
  • Mhmm

• 3,205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:01 AM

I used to go ride around on the bike but it's got electronics on it so idk if that counts. Otherwise i'd use a punching bag. Me and a friend pooled money together to buy one to set up in his garage, along with jab pads to spar with. So Saturday's were de-stress days for us, anything built up during the week you'd pick up the gloves and feel so much better afterwards  ^_^

Let me know what the fidget cube is like, i'm always playing with shit to keep my hands busy. I usually use a lighter in my pocket and I don't even smoke anymore.

#32 Amethyst

Amethyst
  • I swallowed a rock

• 2,718 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:37 AM

Let us know what you think once you've gotten to try it! ;)

I will do, it hasn't arrived yet but when it does I'll give everyone an update :) 

#33 Generic

Generic
  • 351 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

Riding my bike around my neighborhood used to be the only thing to keep me sane some summers :p

I also have a great appreciation for hiking, but since I live in a big city I don't get to do it often. I pace when I'm nervous, so I guess that relaxes me? Oh and playing guitar and singing. I'm decent at it, far from great at it, but I enjoy it.

#34 wikkles

wikkles

• 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

So last night I tried paddleboard yoga for the first time - if anyone ever gets the opportunity to try this, do it!!! It was so relaxing and peaceful, I loved it.

#35 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3,201 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:21 PM

Recently, I got a fidget cube. It's fun and relaxing to use. ^_^

I had one of these and it made me so much more stressed. Eventually I destroyed it in a rage.

#36 zex

zex

• 158 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

Meditation with an amethyst on my third eye. 

If I want guided meditation, Headspace is awesome, but you said no electronics so...

#37 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6,343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

If I want guided meditation, Headspace is awesome, but you said no electronics so...

...so going to an in-person guided meditation is one non-electronic, more costly option...?

#38 Amethyst

Amethyst
  • I swallowed a rock

• 2,718 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:21 PM

oh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users