Quantcast

Photo

What's your favourite "Make a list guys" thread from the past year?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

C'mon, what the hell happened to General Chat? I leave you guys alone for a few years and the best you can come up with these days is "Show me your knees" and "What's your favourite weird smell"?

Good grief.

#2 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

Show me your knees is a very riveting thread

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

Show me your knees is a very riveting thread

Pervert.

#4 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:41 AM

Had I known knees were so erotic, I would've spent more time pawning mine off.

Where would you like to travel to next?

It appeals to the daydreamer in me.

#5 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:38 AM

Why do you only have 861 posts

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:04 AM

Why do you only have 861 posts

I had it reset ages ago. Like... years.

Why I did that, though? I can't remember :p

#7 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

I had it reset ages ago. Like... years.

Why I did that, though? I can't remember :p

Probably making a dramatic exit. I've been there.

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:12 AM

Probably making a dramatic exit. I've been there.

Naw, I never did that. I just didn't show up when I didn't feel like it.

There was one (I think) time when I asked to be locked out of my account, but that was in a PM. I never made a big deal about leaving because I always thought the people that did were ridiculous.

#9 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:13 AM

There was one (I think) time when I asked to be locked out of my account, but that was in a PM. I never made a big deal about leaving because I always thought the people that did were ridiculous.

It's always entertaining though! 

#10 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:15 AM

If your exit isn't dramatic then you're doing it wrong.

#11 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

It's always entertaining though!

To watch, sure. Because you know they're full of shit.
I pride myself of being almost entirely devoid of shit :p

If your exit isn't dramatic then you're doing it wrong.

Come on, cara, you're not a teenager anymore. (Are you? I think it's been long enough that you must be at least 20-something by now.)

#12 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:22 AM

Come on, cara, you're not a teenager anymore. (Are you? I think it's been long enough that you must be at least 20-something by now.)

Unfortunately I'm 23. Also I'm realizing that we have known eachother for 12 years.

But you're a dirty liar if you say you haven't loved the dramatic exists that Codex has seen in our time!

#13 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:25 AM

Unfortunately I'm 23. Also I'm realizing that we have known eachother for 12 years.

But you're a dirty liar if you say you haven't loved the dramatic exists that Codex has seen in our time!

Well, of course, but that's just not me.

#14 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:28 AM

Well, of course, but that's just not me.

Please don't talk back to the mod of blackjack and hookers.

#15 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:29 AM

Please don't talk back to the mod of blackjack and hookers.

Also jesus you were 11 when I first got here what

#16 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:35 AM

Also jesus you were 11 when I first got here what

But I lied and told everyone I was 16 so it's ok

#17 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

But I lied and told everyone I was 16 so it's ok

I'm trying to think twelve years into the past to remember if anyone was inadvertently disgusting... but I can't recall. Probably for the best.

#18 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

I'm trying to think twelve years into the past to remember if anyone was inadvertently disgusting... but I can't recall. Probably for the best.

I can't recall, either. There have been some interesting characters that have come through here. We've probably suppressed our memory of them to cope.

#19 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

The general chat has just died down recently. Kind of sad! 

#20 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

The general chat has just died down recently. Kind of sad!

Fake news. Sad! Low energy leadership!

I can't recall, either. There have been some interesting characters that have come through here. We've probably suppressed our memory of them to cope.

There's probably a record of it all if one were to dig deep enough. If one were to want to.

#21 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

I think things started dying down last summer during the AC melt down! The Biggest Loser contest even dropped out of nowhere. Super sad!

Yeah! How do we get the hype back up! I don't want this place to die! Plus, I think Slack took a lot of conversations off of this site as well! I noticed a drop in activity with the introduction of slack. (Unless I am imagining things)

#22 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:47 AM

There's probably a record of it all if one were to dig deep enough. If one were to want to.

Didn't all of our posts get wiped? I have no posts from before maybe a year ago ..

#23 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:49 AM

I think things started dying down last summer during the AC melt down! The Biggest Loser contest even dropped out of nowhere. Super sad!

Yeah! How do we get the hype back up! I don't want this place to die! Plus, I think Slack took a lot of conversations off of this site as well! I noticed a drop in activity with the introduction of slack. (Unless I am imagining things)

Yeah, duh. If you introduce more places to talk (IRC, Slack, Discord and Tinychat...) then convos will drop off on the actual boards. And dead boards lead to fewer new members, which lead to even more dead boards! It's not rocket science, people!

Didn't all of our posts get wiped? I have no posts from before maybe a year ago ..

Oh, I have no idea. That would be sad :(

#24 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:53 AM

Yeah, duh. If you introduce more places to talk (IRC, Slack, Discord and Tinychat...) then convos will drop off on the actual boards. And dead boards lead to fewer new members, which lead to even more dead boards! It's not rocket science, people!

Of course, this makes sense! Hahaha. We need to bring Neocodex back to it's glory of activeness! Same people winning contests all the time! We need some new people to get excited about contests lol. We had one participate in a customization contest once that I ran, and because they didn't get any votes, decided to never participate in contests ever again. butt hurt, but that's how it was for me when I first started doing the contests... I just learned what everyone on here likes and made my entries geared toward that! lol. Then I started winning contests and getting all fo those fun awards! 

I would love to see a brand new competition come up (I have an idea too) but I can't make awards and I don't want to introduce it with no one here to participate!

#25 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:56 AM

Eh, I dunno. It might be too late for Codex, really. I don't have access to any numbers anymore, of course, but I don't imagine Neopets is pulling in the crowds like it used to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users