The semi-annual Neocodex Official Battle of Attrition has begun suddenly and without warning (except for the several days of hype preceeding)!
THIS HUNT IS OVER
- I will pick the name of an item. When I post the name of the item, you must locate it by any means necessary and take a picture of it. The only requirement is that the item is real and not something you found online. Post the picture in this thread.
- Don't spoiler tag your submission, re-size if needed. It's faster for recounts. No micropics either. If I can't tell what it is you aren't getting credit.
- You must do this within 24 hours of the timestamp of my post. Submissions past the deadline do not count, even if I have not posted a new challenge.
- For every item, you must either be in the picture with your face present OR you may include a sign pic with your username on it. If you choose to do a sign pic, you must write your username clearly on a piece of paper (or use a self pic) and draw a picture of your favorite Neopet. This pic must be the same pic used in every picture. If I doubt your pic then you will be disqualified.
- I reserve the right to audit suspicious pics by requiring you to submit additional information about it.
- If you change your username in the middle of the contest and I get confused and you lose points because of it, it is your fault and while I will probably correct it after you point it out to me I will still harbor contempt for you.
- This contest is open to all users. Yes, even my husband.
- I reserve the right to change the rules at any time and make them retroactive if I think that it makes the contest more fair.
- Each successful challenge is worth 1 point. This is not an easter egg.
- Challenge #1 will be open indefinitely through this contest, but others will not. Once a challenge is closed you will not be able to score points for finishing it.
- You can enter this contest by doing challenge #1. No need to PM me. You can enter the contest at any time during the contest by doing challenge #1.
- You will not be eliminated if you fail a challenge, you just won't score points for it.
- The player with the most points at the end of the contest wins.
- In the event of any ties, the player who completed the most challenges consecutively without failing gets the advantage.
- New challenges will not necessarily be posted every 24 hours on the dot. Please don't freak out if it's been 26 hours and there is no new challenge yet.
Round 1: A flag - CLOSED
Round 2: A live animal and a piece of fruit - CLOSED
Round 3: A salt shaker, a key and Neocodex - CLOSED
Round 4: A candle and a statue or statuette - CLOSED
Round 5: A plushie and a mushroom - CLOSED
Round 6: A library book - CLOSED
Round 7: A wrapped present and a cupcake - CLOSED
Round 8: LIGHTNING ROUND - CLOSED
A piece of real life Neopets Merchandise
A cardboard cutout of a person
A bird bath, a plastic bird and a piece of merchandise with a bird on it
A camping tent, set up outdoors
A beanbag chair
A hand mirror, a pirate hat and a collection of marbles
An actual human skull (need to be able to tell it is real in the picture)
10 different things that are red in the same picture
Someone wearing an entire outfit of animal prints (can be you)
A ball pit
Graffiti from three different places (can be three separate pictures)
Your picture may fulfill a hidden criteria making you eligible for a BONUS POINT
Do what you can to figure it out
Round 2: Fruit on Animal Action achieved by no one
Round 3: A Key Salt - achieved by @Coops
Super Speedy (first every round)
Steam Game Redemption Codes
Package (5 games)
Donated by @Amethyst
2 million NP
Donated by @Coops
$10 Amazon Gift Card
Donated by @Coops
Faerie Paint Brush
Donated by @Nymh
Royal Paint Brush
Donated by @Nymh
Baby Paint Brush Bonus Prizes??? Donated by @Nymh
Wanna donate something for prizes? Post here or PM me!