Quantcast

Photo

Since getting advanced membership for abrosia 6 days ago, it has not attempted to buy 1 item

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:26 PM

this has never happened to me before and I have used abrosia for years back when I was active here last. I have been using the abrosia autobuyer for 5-6 hours a day and yeah it has not even attempted to grab one item. have tried multiple shops and have tried using neocodex's item database and inputting manual lists, still no success either way.

if this can't be fixed I guess I would like a refund on advanced (but first I ideally want to see if this can be fixed), anyways here are my settings that I screenshotted:

https://imgur.com/a/IhRnY

https://imgur.com/a/BzFPN

hope someone can help me fix this, I have always loved abrosia!!!

Edited by fiasco817, 04 April 2018 - 01:27 PM.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:53 PM

You have "buy items considered unbuyable by database" off. Without that on ,it's not going to try to buy UB's, as it uses our neocodex database for profits and such. 

Profit must be more than 150k....

Maybe that's why? I know the post office stocks very high profit items, but sometimes it can take a bit. 

#3 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:01 PM

You have "buy items considered unbuyable by database" off. Without that on ,it's not going to try to buy UB's, as it uses our neocodex database for profits and such. 

Profit must be more than 150k....

Maybe that's why? I know the post office stocks very high profit items, but sometimes it can take a bit. 

oh wow really? but the other setting I have is that my profit must be greater than 150,000, doesn't that override that? i have that 'buy items considered unbuyable by database' off because I want items that are more profitable than 100k, a few days ago I set the minimum profit to 200k and changed it because it wasn't attempting to buy anything so I lowered it to 150k. or do I need to turn that setting on and set my minimum profit for it to grab items higher than my minimum profit?

those settings never prevented abrosia from grabbing items in the past for me

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:11 PM

I believe they work in tandem, the buy items considered unbuyable allows the buying of UB's, but the profit margin tells it which ones to buy. So it'll buy UB's, but only ones that meet your profit margin. I'd say keep it on, and your margin at 150k for a bit to see how it works, and then raise your profit margin baack.

#5 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

I believe they work in tandem, the buy items considered unbuyable allows the buying of UB's, but the profit margin tells it which ones to buy. So it'll buy UB's, but only ones that meet your profit margin. I'd say keep it on, and your margin at 150k for a bit to see how it works, and then raise your profit margin baack.

ok cool I will try that out thanks for the quick replies and help!!! So I am guessing other users' advanced abrosia is working fine and they are buying items? will report back by the end of today, if it still doesn't attempt to buy an item with these new settings then it must be something else

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:20 PM

If it's not that, then the margin again, may be too high. Try setting it at 1np just to test if it buys anything.

You may also want to uninstall and reinstall the entire manager to get a fresh copy of Abrosia. The smart haggle may need to be lowered a bit, sometimes shopkeepers won't accept the offfer (though it'll usually show that).

#7 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

oh should I lower the smart haggle percentage? in the past abrosia gave me a notification saying the haggle was too low or high every once in a while, I don't want to miss out an getting an item because of that, that would be frustrating. and ok if I don't get anything by the end of today with these new settings I will then lower profit to like 1k and if I still don't get anything then my abrosia is broke for sure and then I will delete the program manager and install it again, gracias

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:49 PM

Try going for low profit items like 2500 but in high volume shops, such as: foods (1), book shop(7), chocolate factory (14). If you don't get any attempts, then your abrosia is 200% broken. Also, turn on the "Buy items considered unbuyable..." setting.

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

^^ Read that.

#9 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:24 PM

Try going for low profit items like 2500 but in high volume shops, such as: foods (1), book shop(7), chocolate factory (14). If you don't get any attempts, then your abrosia is 200% broken. Also, turn on the "Buy items considered unbuyable..." setting.

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

^^ Read that.

so do you recommend I use fingering as my haggle algorithm? with .1 percent haggle percent? and thanks for that guide

#10 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:35 PM

I use Smart at 5.2% and never have issues.

#11 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:14 PM

so those new settings didn't work, 2 hours in stamps and not one item attempted to be bought

I have now been in the food shop for 40 minutes, with 'buy all items considered unbuyable' turned off and my minimum profit at 2500, and abrosia hasn't attempted to buy one food item at all. will keep going for another 30 minutes or so and then will delete and uninstall program manager and install again to see if anything changes, this really sucks

https://imgur.com/a/8v8SU

Edited by fiasco817, 04 April 2018 - 07:18 PM.

#12 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:28 PM

Hmmm weird! Maybe I'm overlooking something in your settings. Here is a screenshot of my settings; copy them and see how they work. I'm sorry you're having such issues =/.

Spoiler

#13 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:47 PM

my screenshot of my settings I posted earlier are like literally exactly the same as yours, I just don't have the 'purchase items not found in database' option checked and that would make no difference

#14 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:48 PM

my screenshot of my settings I posted earlier are like literally exactly the same as yours, I just don't have the 'purchase items not found in database' option checked and that would make no difference

Check it, and give it a try. I dunno. =/

#15 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:07 PM

damn this is frustrating ...still nothing

I miss seeing those red and green messages tell me if I missed or bought an item, what is going on!!!

man if I had been using valorsuite for these few days I'd have made some bank I bet

Edited by fiasco817, 04 April 2018 - 09:08 PM.

#16 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

man if I had been using valorsuite for these few days I'd have made some bank I bet

By all means use it until your problem can be resolved.

If other people aren't having issues like you are it may be a user fault and not a programming error. Is your internet good? Is your account aged enough to actually buy the items you're after?

#17 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:18 PM

By all means use it until your problem can be resolved.

If other people aren't having issues like you are it may be a user fault and not a programming error. Is your internet good? Is your account aged enough to actually buy the items you're after?

I mentioned earlier I have a mac so I cannot use valorsuite and I am also using the same settings I have always used on abrosia's autobuyer that have always given me no problem (it has made me millions in the past), and lol bruh my account age is 9 years...so yes

and I am using the same settings as users have posted in this thread, you can see the settings I posted here too

Edited by fiasco817, 04 April 2018 - 10:42 PM.

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:27 AM

I mentioned earlier I have a mac so I cannot use valorsuite and I am also using the same settings I have always used on abrosia's autobuyer that have always given me no problem (it has made me millions in the past), and lol bruh my account age is 9 years...so yes

and I am using the same settings as users have posted in this thread, you can see the settings I posted here too

Might just be a Mac thing. Ever heard of VMs? Just run Windows and use Valorsuite until the issues are resolved.

#19 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:38 AM

Might just be a Mac thing. Ever heard of VMs? Just run Windows and use Valorsuite until the issues are resolved.

I doubt that. I have a Mac and abrosia is working fine, so it seems like a user issue

#20 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:58 AM

Is your computer turned on?

#21 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:17 AM

Is your computer turned on?

it was off the whole time!! never thought to turn it on! ;) but hmm has anyone dowloaded abrosia recently like I have? kyloren it is working for you but you may have had it for a while, maybe someone will download it recently and it won't work for them either, we need more data.

#22 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:30 AM

it was off the whole time!! never thought to turn it on! ;) but hmm has anyone dowloaded abrosia recently like I have? kyloren it is working for you but you may have had it for a while, maybe someone will download it recently and it won't work for them either, we need more data.

I re-downloaded/installed it just now, will do some testing and get back to you.

Edit: c91736ad6fe6997daf3a301d10eca324.png

She's working for me :/

edited out identifying details for account protection.

#23 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

Just downloaded a new copy. It still works just fine for me. 

Sv1TeiQ.png?1

#24 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:07 PM

wtf, well if this happens for a few more days I will just get a refund for advanced membership...

this is the worst oh my god

thanks for posting strategist and could you possibly post your settings you are using? although I don't think that will help since I am now using Adams's exact settings he has posted in this thread and still nothing...

Edited by fiasco817, 06 April 2018 - 01:17 PM.

#25 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:38 PM

wtf, well if this happens for a few more days I will just get a refund for advanced membership...

this is the worst oh my god

thanks for posting strategist and could you possibly post your settings you are using? although I don't think that will help since I am now using Adams's exact settings he has posted in this thread and still nothing...

I can post my settings but I am also located in Australia. The settings I use are safe for me, but, depending on how far from the US you are, they would probably be dangerous times to use. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users