Quantcast

Photo

FREQUENT ERROR: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted. Any mods still care?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kmesh

kmesh
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 03:15 PM

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1201, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 760, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1010, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2458, in visitShopMain
AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

I'm logged out of Neopets, there's no instance of neopets logged in. I have fibre optic internet as well so it's not my connection.

I have 3 other people that I recommended this program too getting the same error frequently(10+ times hourly) since 2 weeks ago. Is there any fix to this?

Also, not using a proxy or anything. All login info is correct. Only using the ABer nothing else is enabled.

P.S. Tried reinstalling everything multiple times as well

This is sort of just a shot in the dark if there's a fix to this before we cancel our membership as I'll assume no one really cares anymore though unfortunately considering there are other people with the same error from months ago that still haven't gotten a response and still can't leave Abrosia alone for more than 10 minutes at a time

Edited by kmesh, 06 September 2020 - 08:40 PM.

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2020 - 10:43 PM

@Pyro699 may be able to look into it, IF he has time. Sorry you are having issues running the program.

#3 kmesh

kmesh
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 12:30 AM

@Pyro699 may be able to look into it, IF he has time. Sorry you are having issues running the program.

I guess we will see

#4 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 08:01 PM

Can confirm this is a recently occurring problem. @Pyro699 

#5 astroxb0o

astroxb0o
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:29 AM

I'm thinking this is because of the recent stackpath Neopet's implemented. 

#6 welcomeneo

welcomeneo
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 12:42 PM

With neo's lag mine hasn't been working pretty much at all. Buys things in way too long of a timeframe so they get sold out first. And I get the same log out bug.

#7 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2020 - 09:17 AM

The only thing that i remember from the past regarding this type of issue was using the browser at the same time as using the application.

If that has changed, then as @astroxb0o suggested it might be something that neopets has recently implimented.

The options i have at my disposal are:

a) Keep the programs up as they are

b) Take them down

I do not have time to do any digging or investigation into the problem. If someone knows the exact situation that has happened and how it would change the code, then perhaps i could take a look. But I really do not have time at the moment. Sorry.

#8 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2020 - 06:32 PM

Most likely the stackpath error. And the only way to fix that currently is clear your cookies and re log back in. Have noticed it causing issues with my scripts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users