Photo

Bank: Deposit failed

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pezman

pezman
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:58 AM

Hey there, wonder if anyone has had this problem or might know what I'm doing wrong. The Autobuyer is working just fine and depositing items in my shop as usual, but when it comes to depositing my neopoints it always says the deposit has failed. I don't have a pin and hadn't had this issue before so I wanted to see if anyone could offer me some insight as to what may be going on. Thanks in advance! :)

#2 Renie

Renie
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:28 PM

Got the same thing! Also my ambrosia is reaaally slow, it doesn't buy anything 1 hour in, but since yours is doing fine maybe my list is the problem.

#3 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2020 - 02:09 PM

I wouldn't recommend having the program deposit for you since you lose out on bank interest. 

@Renie Not getting anything for 1 hour is completely normal and happens all the time. Just run it longer

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2020 - 08:53 AM

As a quick check, do you happen to have the Abrosia auto pricer on? Try turning it off as it doesn't work. I'm not sure if that's affecting the bank deposit, but I'd check just in case. 

#5 charmer005

charmer005
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 07:29 PM

Hi! I'm having the same problem as pezman. Also, my bank history have not updated in the past 3 weeks. I have no pin and not using the auto-pricer. Any remedies/diagnostics are appreciated. Thank you!!! :) 

#6 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2020 - 01:57 PM

Abrosia can now make bank deposits again

#7 pezman

pezman
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 10:29 PM

Oof, completely forgot I made this post :S my mistake. But thank you @Kway :) it had started working again and I'm sure it was the around when you replied here. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users