• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 09:29 PM

Another month and a new batch of private members :) . This ti'me we didnt accept as many as I thought we would but remember, in the end, it is up to the private members to decide. Though some private members may have voted for you, the majority didnt so its not a moment to feel bad if you didnt get in. Its more of a moment to contemplate on what you can do better this month to show us that we really can trust you.

Ok, so enough chit chat. I bet you are just WAITING for that accepted list eh? :p , well ... here it is:

Click here to open the list and see who got into the private member area.

If you didnt make it in this ti'me, please do not be discouraged. As I said above, it should be taken as that you need more ti'me to show that you are loyal to codex and are deserving of the programs and tutorials and chat which is the private section. Remember, hard work does pay off and also remember, you have all of our best wishes. :thumbsup:

To those who got in, your permissions have been edited and you should be able to see the private member area now. If you were previously a junior programmer and applied for private membership, your junior programmer group has now become a secondary group and will not show while others are browsing the forum, but you will still have access to the same forums as you did before. If you want this to be reversed, meaning you want to have the junior programmer group as your pri'mary group and private member as secondary, just send me a PM and ill fix it up for you :) .

For those who are being revoted on, please wait for another 2-3 days while we revote on your application. You will be PMed if you get in. No news announcement will be made for revotes.

Once again, congratulations to the people who made it and to those who didnt: were sorry, please try again next ti'me.

#2 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 09:39 PM

aw I thought I was loyal, hydrogen do you know anny resons I dident get in?

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 09:50 PM

aw I thought I was loyal, hydrogen do you know anny resons I dident get in?

View Post

As I said in my post, its not a matter of loyalty really, more a matter that the majority who voted on you didnt think you were quite ready. I dont think I am allowed to give reasons out, but I have heard that some people want to know so that it will help them out for next ti'me. Ill ask the private members what we should do.

#4 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 09:58 PM

yea loyalty plays a hand in it but trust is also another, and how how much see you active and know how you are is another. you can't just expect tog et in because your "loyal"

#5 Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:03 PM

I got my vote recounted  :thumbsup:

tt means I still hav hope W00t....now its ti'me to hatch the evil plot

*winks @ Steven*

#6 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:05 PM

congrats private members! guess why I didnt make it? because of lies and things thate are NOW un true :thumbsup:

congrats to all new PM's, luck, luck, luck :) lOl

#7 Evan

Evan
  • 2605 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:22 PM

Phew, so glad to see my name up there.  Wow only 5 people got in, wow.  Last month there were like 9-10. :boat:

#8 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:25 PM

Yea this month kinda hard to decide and only certian active private voted.. :thumbsup:
and Welcome to anyone who made private to the new board..

And any1 who fail please dont feel bad..there is alway next ti'me..

#9 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:27 PM

Muaha, I bribed some many people.. I must get in, yes yes..

Incase you couldn't tell that was a joke :)

Why didn't I get in o.o :thumbsup:

Edited by //Critical Mass, 05 November 2004 - 10:28 PM.

#10 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:30 PM

sorry we cant tell you that and it isnt about "why you didnt get in" ..it depend on the voters..

#11 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:31 PM

Could someone tell me what I was voted on like 0 yes's..  2,000,000 nos..

#12 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:34 PM

Congrats for everyone that got in (not me) :) but everyone who didn't (me) :) try again next month  :thumbsup:   :wink:

#13 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:41 PM

so many people didnt make it :thumbsup: are we aloud to see who voted 4 us?

#14 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:02 PM

so few got in this ti'me because of current issues :thumbsup:

#15 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:07 PM

I dont think admin would let u see it..otherwise there will be more complain..Oh well.. :thumbsup:

#16 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:14 PM

HEre ya go..let the issue begin..xD

View Post

lol

I jus want to say.

insane I think you have the best sig on this site. its so awesome.I always stop and look at it.
also I dont think critical is anoying : - /

#17 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:21 PM

Thanks for being on my side Alex..

#18 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:24 PM

Woo..otherwise that would be my first double post ever on codex..;P

Anyway //Critical Mass, good luck on next ti'me. :thumbsup:

EDIT : and ya ..why, thank you ALEX  :)

Edited by insanedragonz, 05 November 2004 - 11:25 PM.

#19 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:51 PM

I hope you guys realize that some members  might get hurt by not being accepted and could leave forever. :thumbsup: I think a lot of people are sad and disapointed.

#20 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:12 AM

wow the closest I've been.a recount :thumbsup:

#21 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:18 AM

aww I thought it was going to be the month, but I guess after 6 full months I am still not trusted, oh well, I wil just have to try over and over until I get in

#22 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:19 AM

Favredriver you proberbly should have never asked for votes..

#23 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:31 AM

ok I do know who reported me and I am not gonna say his name, but I didnt tell a single person, "hey go vote for me or else I am gonna kill ur dog" I talk to this person all the ti'me, I really thought he would've known that I was joking around I wasn't being serious about that at all. I guess some people just dont ever believe what I say

Edited by favredriver, 06 November 2004 - 12:32 AM.

#24 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 01:19 AM

awww well I didnt get in but it is only my second try so mayb nxt month well done to the ppl that got in since there werent that many this ti'me!

#25 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 01:21 AM

well like it is said third ti'me lucky :p     I've got a recount so I might get private or I might not.but if I don't then I will try again next ti'me :closed:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users