Private member applications have been tallied

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#51 Evan

Evan
  • 2605 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:55 AM

Gnome all what you just said (cept that last paragraph) was BS. I'm not a programmer or a gfx member and I'm private, heck, the only thing I do is CAUSE fights (bad bad Frizzle :spank:) you don't have to be freinds with any private members to get voted in, I voted you in, but unfortunatly some people didn't want ya in. I think this month hardly any people got in because LAST month alot of people did.

View Post

Yah, there were at least 10 last month, this month only five.  Weird.

#52 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:56 AM

Yeah, but, it took you several months to get in. It proves its possible, just takes a while.

View Post

I'm glad people still have faith in our little democracy. :D

#53 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:58 AM

then I shall believe and try harder next month and try to be more active! ... maybe make some more friends!

even though friends arent my specialty!  ...

Edited by Gnome, 06 November 2004 - 09:00 AM.

#54 arv3n

arv3n
  • 449 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:12 AM

even though friends arent my specialty!  ...

View Post

Riiiiight... :blink:

#55 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:18 AM

Riiiiight... :blink:

View Post

haha they arent.  :D   Anyways I hope I do make some more. Guess I might contact some people and start talkin to them haha.

#56 Le Chango

Le Chango
  • 1026 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:37 AM

wow so many people didnt get in :D   o well maybe I will get in next ti'me(hopefully if I become a rank of neocodex wubber)

#57 roflmao

roflmao
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:40 AM

Oh well, I will just have to try harder. I mean, if someone with over 300 posts can't get in, there's no hope for me :D

Anyway, congrats to all who made it!

#58 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:52 AM

gfx people that didnt get in ,you can count on me to vote for you next month :D

#59 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:53 AM

gfx people that didnt get in ,you can count on me to vote for you next month :D

View Post

see thats what I'm talkin about. Cliques!

#60 Ganondorf

Ganondorf
  • 309 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 10:55 AM

Oh well...there's always next month.... :p

#61 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:02 PM

=/ it's always next month.

#62 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 02:52 PM

If I can give those of you that didnt get in a little bit of advice: it harms you if you go inactive without giving a reason. You can do so by PMing someone who holds a high position on the board. It harms you even more if you come back on the day of the applications and apply. A lot of people did that and now when they didnt get in, they feel bad about it. Well, I ask you...would you give someone who shows that type of behaviour access to a priavate and restricted section of your forum where signinificantly higher quality of programs reside? You may answer that for yourself, as I know what my answer is.

#63 arv3n

arv3n
  • 449 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:01 PM

If I can give those of you that didnt get in a little bit of advice: it harms you if you go inactive without giving a reason. You can do so by PMing someone who holds a high position on the board. It harms you even more if you come back on the day of the applications and apply. A lot of people did that and now when they didnt get in, they feel bad about it. Well, I ask you...would you give someone who shows that type of behaviour access to a priavate and restricted section of your forum where signinificantly higher quality of programs reside? You may answer that for yourself, as I know what my answer is.

View Post

People should know that without you having to say it Hydrogen..  :p

#64 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:09 PM

View Post

Thats what I did o.o Everyone knew I had gone for two weeks and then be back inti'me for the application..

#65 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:23 PM

People should know that without you having to say it Hydrogen..  :p

View Post

Yeah, I know. It just had to be said though :p . Thanks.

Thats what I did o.o Everyone knew I had gone for two weeks and then be back inti'me for the application..

View Post

I think it would help that when you leave the next ti'me, let us know why :D . I think I am going to work on a modification that allows you to put yourself on vacation so that if you are going somewhere, you fill out a form and it appends it to your profile.

#66 arv3n

arv3n
  • 449 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:29 PM

Yeah, I know. It just had to be said though :p . Thanks.I think it would help that when you leave the next ti'me, let us know why :p . I think I am going to work on a modification that allows you to put yourself on vacation so that if you are going somewhere, you fill out a form and it appends it to your profile.

View Post

Yay!

#67 m15

m15
  • 571 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:47 PM

I guess I have to wait till next ti'me atleast dolphin bomb voted for me he told me through a PM

#68 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:50 PM

well, I have school on weekdays so I dont get on at all

#69 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:47 PM

Ah well I'm glad with the amount of peoples that got in this ti'me, not too many and I think I voted yes on almost all of them:) hope the revote goes your way chaos :thumbsup:

Edited by cooliodoc, 06 November 2004 - 05:49 PM.

#70 JabariAkil

JabariAkil
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:51 PM

damn 0-2 lol . ahh oh well I'll wait some more months but yall need a black person in there :(

#71 roflmao

roflmao
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 11:17 PM

I think I am going to work on a modification that allows you to put yourself on vacation so that if you are going somewhere, you fill out a form and it appends it to your profile.

View Post

That would be really cool, and really help. But couldn't you just use the calendar or the inactivity notices thread?

#72 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2004 - 11:48 PM

That would be really cool, and really help. But couldn't you just use the calendar or the inactivity notices thread?

View Post

Not many people check the inactivity notices threat. and its not very well moderated either. Second, having it directly in your profile would make it easier for those who were constructing the application ... or yourself to show why you were away. Having it on the calendar would make it cluttered more than it already is :( .

Sorry for doing that but keep the ideas coming...were bound to find the best one sooner or later O_o . Thanks for thinking those up roflmao.

#73 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:32 AM

You could always create a new thread, like banned and suspended members..
User: Secret
Reason of leaving: Holiday
Ti'me of length: 7 -10 days.
Date leaving: 20-5-04
Date returning: 30-5-04

I don't know just a suggestion.. Need to make myself usefull :(

#74 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2004 - 01:48 AM

You could always create a new thread, like banned and suspended members..
User: Secret
Reason of leaving: Holiday
Ti'me of length: 7 -10 days.
Date leaving: 20-5-04
Date returning: 30-5-04

I don't know just a suggestion.. Need to make myself usefull ;)

View Post

ROFL That Is Hillarious. that won't get ya private XD

#75 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2004 - 01:53 AM

it looks like a secret agent thing ;) like:
Name:blah
Enemy:yes
Dead Or Alive:Alive