----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------

<--------------------------------Intro----------------------->
You know you all wanted to add sound effects and stuff to your move. But the only problem is where to get effects? Well you can get a microphone and record your own FX or you can download them.

<---------------------------------Adding music-------------------------------->
Open flash make an introduction or anythin you want to make from  my recent tutorials then here are the steps.

1. Click file

2.Click I'mport>I'mport to library

3.Your for your music file and then select it

4.Click on window and add library from the top menu and the sound file should be there.

5.Drag the file into the stage and click on a frame and add a keyframe on say frame 50

6. If a bunch of sound lines appear on your ti'me line. YOU DID IT!!!!!!

now just play your movie :D

<--------------------------------Notes----------------------->

Yes these are written by me I love to write em and I love you all goodnight :devil: actually its like 1:00 pm :p

<------------------------------------view------------------------>

Download the file to view a preview of the rasmus!

#2 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:19 PM

Double post? Nice guide anyway. I don't have flash, but I'm sure that those who do will appreciate this.

#3 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:20 PM

OH it was going slow because the music thing wouldnt come up so I clicked a couple ti'mes...sorry :devil:

#4 Free of Misery

Free of Misery
  • 841 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:31 PM

Lemme dig up a tutorial website, what you just wrote is probaly posted in 45345354 other websites.

#5 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:50 PM

Lemme dig up a tutorial website, what you just wrote is probaly posted in 45345354 other websites.

View Post

Are you saying I ripped? I write my own tutorials thank you <_<

#6 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:57 PM

I knew this. Hey Zero, are you very very good at Flash?? I'm not the best but I see that you've been adding a lot of tuts.

#7 Jamie

Jamie
  • 1233 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:58 PM

Download the file to view a preview of the rasmus!

Wheres the preview? this gives me the idea this is either from a website or I'm blind. if you took this from a website please provide url. thanks

#8 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:53 PM

No I did NOT take this. It wouldnt upload the music file so I had to just say try it but never edited it

Yes I wrote it and I just knmow the basics of flash

#9 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:00 PM

View Post

Wheres the preview? this gives me the idea this is either from a website or I'm blind. if you took this from a website please provide url. thanks

View Post

He DID NOT rip this tut. He wrote it hi'mself. I was sitting there while he was typing it up. by the way zero lives right by me

#10 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:47 PM

gg.

I already knew this, but it's good for those who are learning!

#11 BloodRaven

BloodRaven
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:20 PM

A guy does you a favor and all you can do is diss hi'm. And say what he worked hard on was stolen...

This aint the only ti'me ive seen this. Everyti'me anyone puts some work into somthing. Most people just critizise and insult their hard work.

You guys need to learn to respect other people, and not to flame others. You have no right to make fun of anyone eles work. This goes for other posts and project to. Not just this one.

Thx,
XF

#12 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:28 PM

A guy does you a favor and all you can do is diss hi'm. And say what he worked hard on was stolen...

This aint the only ti'me ive seen this. Everyti'me anyone puts some work into somthing. Most people just critizise and insult their hard work.

You guys need to learn to respect other people, and not to flame others. You have no right to make fun of anyone eles work. This goes for other posts and project to. Not just this one.

Thx,
XF

View Post

Wow thanks man, you are VERY correct. I took atleast 15 minutes of my life typing this to help YOU guys out. Not to get ME flamed :(

#13 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:38 PM

Like I said before, SOMEONE will apreciate this tut.

#14 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:03 PM

Great tut, Zero :rofl:

Thx,
XF

View Post

Yeah, like being active and getting acbecauseed of mass spamming? (Off topic, but I am still a bit ticked about that :( )

#15 Jamie

Jamie
  • 1233 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:50 AM

He DID NOT rip this tut. He wrote it hi'mself. I was sitting there while he was typing it up. by the way zero lives right by me

View Post

I never said he ripped.. <_<

#16 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 08:44 AM

Good job Zero ^_^

I rememberwhen I was kinda new here, sum1 thought I ripped a sig because I had a sig with my CS name in it <_< lol

Is this for MAcromedia Flash ?

#17 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:28 AM

lol yeah

This is in macromedia Flash MX 2004 Proffesional or Flash MX 2004

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users