Photo

Digibliss-NeoCodex Relations Policy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

#51 woodraven

woodraven
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:49 AM

We shouldn't ban them because we would be just as low as they are.
Who knows.  Maybe those who come over here are actually TIRED of digibliss' crap.  Then, if we ban them than they will go back to digi telling them what we did, and it'll all suck again.  If they follow the rules, then they are just as entitled to enjoy this site as much as we are...but thats just my opinion.  If they do do some mean ass thing, THEN they should be banned...but not ALL of them.  Just those that cause trouble.

p.s.  I haven't even checked to see if I'm banned, bt I'm assuming I am :doh: :soapbox:

Edited by woodraven, 17 May 2004 - 11:51 AM.

#52 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:56 AM

I say we purpose the treaty to the admins @ DigiBliss and ask that both owners of the forums exchange an unaltered list of email addresses so we can monitor the movement of members from each board. If they ask us if any of there members have signed up we tell them and vice versa, but under one condition... both owners will not hold the members responsible for signing up on the opposite board. If either party violates this agreement, the other party reserves the right to keep the members lists of email addresses withheld from the opposite party. Also if any member from either forum mailbombs or tampers with another email account, the same consequence above will be applyed. With a little tinkering this actually might work.

thx,
HoHoMaN90

#53 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:58 AM

Don't worry woody, we don't ban people for having an opinion and I agree with you :doh:

#54 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:57 PM

I still don't see why we should ban their admins... If they want to come, and don't break the rules, why not? If they DID get banned from here for breaking the rules it would just ridicule them on their own board anyways...

#55 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:27 PM

Ok, here are my thoughts:
-----------------------------

Digibliss is welcome here. Even though Sloth thinks they are evil, we have to cater to the public, and instead of being negative, we should be very nice to them, and hay, maybe they'll even join if we are too nice and serve them. Then again, they could be spies and..... (k, not gonna go into that)  :closedeyes:

The bliss admins will not be banned, they just better in the hell smarten up if they do come here!  :doh:

---

The problem is, we (staff and members) are forgetting this website's purpose. NeoCodex is here to cheat neopets, not wage war and blow up Digibliss's wheelchair ass!      :gun2:  :wheelchair:

Let us develop some new and awesome artillery to cheat neopets with, and soon enough if we work hard at our goal, we will be supreme! Just remember to be nice to them (Digibliss), and even though we hate them inside, still try and be nice to them. Our job is si'mple, to welcome others and develop some kick ass stuff. Got it?

- SL64

#56 Guest_bluejay66_*

Guest_bluejay66_*

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:57 PM

Allow Digibliss here.  If you ban them automatically then they wont see how cool NCodex is and wont run to this little site on the web.

And, Dr. Sloth: Kissing and makin' up doesnt have to do w/ homosexuality.  Just ask what I do to hydro everyday...

#57 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:05 PM

Exactly what I said bluejay, allow Digibliss here........... lol

#58 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:14 PM

Allow Digibliss here.  If you ban them automatically then they wont see how cool NCodex is and wont run to this little site on the web.

And, Dr. Sloth: Kissing and makin' up doesnt have to do w/ homosexuality.  Just ask what I do to hydro everyday...

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

anyways, I agree with you 150% shadowlink  :doh:

#59 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 04:27 AM

The scary thing is you two know each other in real life and you walk around with no pants on :blink:

#60 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 04:48 AM

The scary thing is you two know each other in real life and you walk around with no pants on :blink:

Looks like someone is getting a little off-topic there....  :doh:

And SL64's words are very agreeable, let's not do all the things that digi do wrong.  :p

#61 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:21 AM

Hmmm, that sounded gay to me at first :blink:

And I CAN possibly agree for ppl from db to come here, but they should be restricted to a member/gfx team member at most... and NO programmer rank for them :doh:
(security risk :p :busted:)

#62 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2004 - 06:47 AM

Hmmm, that sounded gay to me at first :blink:

And I CAN possibly agree for ppl from db to come here, but they should be restricted to a member/gfx team member at most... and NO programmer rank for them :doh:
(security risk :p :busted:)

I think that would be fair :huh:

#63 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2004 - 10:35 AM

they can be private too...and retired, because they deserve an equal opportunity as everyone else, plus they can just come in here as hidden and not tell us about their digi past, id rather they start their codex life being honest :doh: .... but I'm a little skeptikal about giving them programmer, I think

#64 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 10:42 AM

...NOT. So maybe TNT should be given retired too? or admin? this is going too far :doh:

#65 Guest_Ameron_*

Guest_Ameron_*

Posted 18 May 2004 - 12:11 PM

I say we purpose the treaty to the admins @ DigiBliss and ask that both owners of the forums exchange an unaltered list of email addresses so we can monitor the movement of members from each board. If they ask us if any of there members have signed up we tell them and vice versa, but under one condition... both owners will not hold the members responsible for signing up on the opposite board. If either party violates this agreement, the other party reserves the right to keep the members lists of email addresses withheld from the opposite party. Also if any member from either forum mailbombs or tampers with another email account, the same consequence above will be applyed. With a little tinkering this actually might work.

thx,
HoHoMaN90

yeah, because every site wants admins narking on them, lol, that defeats any freedom to visit all of the communities, because you'de be continually getting banned for visiting another site =/

#66 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2004 - 12:55 PM

thx,
HoHoMaN90

yeah, because every site wants admins narking on them, lol, that defeats any freedom to visit all of the communities, because you'de be continually getting banned for visiting another site =/

yup :doh: , which is why if digi people wanna come here they will be shown the same welcome as other members...

plus, I doubt that many will come here since all of the propaganda on digibliss done by neo_grl and digital...eh, they can stay on digi if they wish, I'm no one to tell em where to go :p

#67 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 01:03 PM

I totally agree with you sl... finally someone is backing me up :doh:

#68 Taook

Taook
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 01:51 PM

(Ameron @ May 18 2004, 01:11 PM)

(HoHoMaN90 @ May 17 2004, 11:56 AM)

thx,
HoHoMaN90

yup , which is why if digi people wanna come here they will be shown the same welcome as other members...

plus, I doubt that many will come here since all of the propaganda on digibliss done by neo_grl and digital...eh, they can stay on digi if they wish, I'm no one to tell em where to go 

I agree with hydro, ameron, and hohoman

only admins should be  :doh: 'd but members that dont post u should :p too

Edited by taook, 18 May 2004 - 01:59 PM.

#69 Caim_Angelus012

Caim_Angelus012
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:09 AM

Can we still join digibliss without getting banned???

#70 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:10 AM

I assume so. Joining isn't against their rules.. it's only if you insult them/breathe that you get banned

Edited by Valensin, 19 May 2004 - 02:54 AM.

#71 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:25 AM

Can we still join digibliss without getting banned???

Your sig says it all...
In short: u'll be :( from digi right after joining...
AND they suck a lot!!!! :lol: :lol: :fyou:

#72 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:52 AM

I assume so. Joining isn't against their rules.. it's only if you insult them/breath that you get banned

lol yeah if they find out you've been to codex, they'll ban you.  neo_grl knows me and  seems to hate me. I've made like 7 new accounts on there, and she banned me as soon as she could, I even used proxies, and disabled their dumb javascript.

#73 Caim_Angelus012

Caim_Angelus012
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:05 AM

I assume so. Joining isn't against their rules.. it's only if you insult them/breath that you get banned

lol yeah if they find out you've been to codex, they'll ban you.  neo_grl knows me and  seems to hate me. I've made like 7 new accounts on there, and she banned me as soon as she could, I even used proxies, and disabled their dumb javascript.

:( Well thats sucks and I think we should also bann them

#74 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:25 AM

Indeed we should :bann:... :(

#75 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:57 AM

well if we ban them, we are only sinking to their level...

if they think we are second rate...let em think it :( , I give two shits what they think. we will surprise em with our ability to make progs :lol: , an ability they dont think we have

clearly they are underesti'mating us :lol: , and that is the crack we have to hit ... hit that crack, and the hole rock falls apart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users