Quantcast

Photo

Do You Support Bush?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you support Bush?

Do you support Bush?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:42 PM

Lets settle this right here. Are you a republican? Do you support bush? Are you a democrat? Do you disike bush?

Im a republican and I strongly support our president, George W. Bush :thumbsup:

#2 Guest_Casilla_*

Guest_Casilla_*

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:11 PM

Lets settle this right here. Are you a republican? Do you support bush? Are you a democrat? Do you disike bush?

Im a republican and I strongly support our president, George W. Bush :thumbsup:

I'm a Republican and support Bush, yes. I am not going to let two social issues stand before actually running a country. Which neither Kerry nor Gore could have done. Bush may not be the shiniest apple in the patch, but he surrounds himself with intelligent people who are experienced and know what they are doing.

McCain, possibly, could be a good leader.

Edited by Casilla, 08 December 2005 - 06:12 PM.

#3 Archon

Archon
  • 2142 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:13 PM

I didn't want Kerry, thats all. So I guess... go bush!

Even though I disagree on how hes handling the iraq war.

#4 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:18 PM

Vote Green Party!

#5 Guest_Casilla_*

Guest_Casilla_*

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:53 PM

Vote Green Party!

<stares at Icey Defeat for a long time>

vote voldemort 2008

#6 Siner

Siner
  • 1120 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 08:01 PM

Vote Green Party!

#7 Martin

Martin
  • User under investigation - Potential scammer

• 772 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 08:05 PM

I didn't want Kerry, thats all. So I guess... go bush!

Even though I disagree on how hes handling the iraq war.

Agree there. I havnt really decided on a party that I like best yet. Im about 75% republican and 25% democrat. I feel Bush is keeping things in line. It seems today if anything goes wrong in the country today, its the presidents fault.

#8 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 09:07 PM

Bush can go stuff his face up a donkeys ass -.-

#9 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:05 PM

I don't support Bush at all, can't seem to do anything right <_< Starting wars and what the hell are his soldiers doing in Afghanistan anyways no one knows <_<

#10 magda11us

magda11us
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:26 PM

I dont suport anything about the government. Or any president.....

#11 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:43 AM

I bet that a bunch of you think bush is bad cause of that propaganda film with that fat directer guy.

#12 xMichael

xMichael
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:48 AM

I support bush,however I dont agree with some things hes doing.

#13 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:49 AM

I support bush,however I dont agree with some things hes doing.

like?

#14 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 07:55 AM

Depends what Bush you're talking about? :shifty:

Seriously though, I agree with alot of bushs proposals and his actions in the Iraq war. Sure he lied over "WHY" he's going over there, but he wouldn't of recieved much support otherwise. He's gotten rid of Saddam and made Iraq a better place, and that's what I think of America as an "Older brother" to make sure no-one gets bullied. Plus if there was documents on the WMD with enough evidence, I'd send my troops over. If the troops didn't want to be sent to war, they should of never signed up.

That's my 2 cents.

#15 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:18 AM

I get flipped off and honked at everyday because I have a bumper sticker that says "I stand with President Bush."

=/

While I will fully admit that he is a terrible public speaker, I agree with a lot of things that he is doing. Of course there are some things that I disagree with, we should be out of Iraq by now, I'm not him. He is a republican president getting the job done in a mostly democratic house and liberal country. He's tried to put things through that would have been helpful if they could get through the senate and what not. He tried to take the troops out a few months ago but the damn senate wouldn't vote for it, and then turn around and bad mouth HIM for it, <_< .

He's not the best president ever, but he's definetly not the worst. Kerry would have devestated us, I think Gore would have too. Not many presidents can easily handle a country in the time of economic ruin and war.

#16 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:15 PM

I get flipped off and honked at everyday because I have a bumper sticker that says "I stand with President Bush."

=/

While I will fully admit that he is a terrible public speaker, I agree with a lot of things that he is doing. Of course there are some things that I disagree with, we should be out of Iraq by now, I'm not him. He is a republican president getting the job done in a mostly democratic house and liberal country. He's tried to put things through that would have been helpful if they could get through the senate and what not. He tried to take the troops out a few months ago but the damn senate wouldn't vote for it, and then turn around and bad mouth HIM for it, <_< .

He's not the best president ever, but he's definetly not the worst. Kerry would have devestated us, I think Gore would have too. Not many presidents can easily handle a country in the time of economic ruin and war.

exactly. If we had Kerry or Gore, everyone would be living out of boxes and spend their time weaving grass skirts :whistling:

#17 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:32 PM

exactly. If we had Kerry or Gore, everyone would be living out of boxes and spend their time weaving grass skirts :whistling:

Exactly, and if we had bush we wouldn't even have a box. :rolleyes: *points at the Trillion of dollars he owes* Stupid guy if you ask me.

#18 ubercow

ubercow
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:39 PM

=/

oooooh someone thinks there phsycic

"big brothers" don't forcibly rip a little brothers entire system because we think our system works better

I don't blame bussh for a lot of things and I don't like Kerry

But if I had to choose I would pick Kerry

#19 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:42 PM

Exactly, and if we had bush we wouldn't even have a box. :rolleyes: *points at the Trillion of dollars he owes* Stupid guy if you ask me.

But we do have bush, and things are awesome :) And do you think kerry or gore would have done any better? I think not

#20 Guest_Casilla_*

Guest_Casilla_*

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:02 PM

I don't support Bush at all, can't seem to do anything right <_< Starting wars and what the hell are his soldiers doing in Afghanistan anyways no one knows <_<

Afghanistan actually has more leeway than Iraq. Nobody really argues that we shouldn't have gone over to Afghanistan. They were the primary country support Al Qaeda and the country housing Osama for a long time. Because of their actions, 9/11 happened. Nobody is upset about Afghanistan. Iraq, however, has barely any ties to Al Qaeda. Nobody likes Saddam, but nobody was willing to invade him after he repeatedly, time and time again, broke UN agreements. Nobody except our allies in the UN were willing to actually tell him he needs to follow the rules or face the consequences. Hardly anybody in the UN actually had the power to do it, too.

The reasons why WMD were very possible was precisely because the UN hadn't been doing their jobs and forcing Saddam to comply to them. He honestly could have been hiding anything in the desert, and if there was any credible evidence that he was hiding something out there, that would have been enough for me. Sure, we supported Saddam before, but that is politics. Bush Sr. wanted him out of power since the whole ordeal with Desert Storm...does anyone even REMEMBER that? He invaded Kuwait...what...what...for oil! (<laugh>, the irony) We had to go in and protect Kuwait because NO ONE ELSE WOULD. Sure, we had vested interests in Kuwait, and that's all the more reason. So he was still in power after that whole deal, and Bush is just finishing what his father started. It's fine by me, let me tell you.

#21 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:18 PM

McCain, possibly, could be a good leader.

Yes, he would.

Vote Green Party!

No, don't.

vote voldemort 2008

HELL YES.

I bet that a bunch of you think bush is bad cause of that propaganda film with that fat directer guy.

Erm, no.... The fact that I've seen his film has nothing to do with my position, so I'll thank you for not only making an ass of yourself, but also assuring other people that its ok not to support your president.

oooooh someone thinks there phsycic
"big brothers" don't forcibly rip a little brothers entire system because we think our system works better

I don't blame bussh for a lot of things and I don't like Kerry

But if I had to choose I would pick Kerry

Agreed. Going to war because a terrorist declared jihad (which doesn't really mean holy war... but I won't get into it) on America is just. Going to war because you don't like a leader and you want to steal his oil is not.

I doubt seriously that anyone could have screwed up our country more than G.W.B. I mean seriously, how easy is it to 'accidentally' invade a country looking for nuclear warheads? Furthermore, how is it possible for anyone, and I mean anyone, to know for sure that we'd be worse off with Kerry or Gore? Its not, and I'll thank you kindly for not assuming that you can see the future.

#22 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 03:03 PM

Is anyone forgetting the BILLIONS we we're already in. Plus, we're in a war, only being this much more in is amazing.

No, I cannot see into the future, but I can very kindly have an opinion. Kerry didn't even have a plan, he was the anyone but Bush guy, you want that for a president? Fine. I don't.

#23 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:03 PM

I considered myself independent, but after looking at the circumstances, I've come to the fact that I'am a little bit more conservative, however, I share views from both major parties...So...Yeah....

No, I don't support Bush, he's an idiot and doesn't know what the hell he's doing. There's also stuff that he says that needs clarification and I don't think he tells us the full story of what's really happening.

#24 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:05 PM

If bush is so dumb. Then why did he get elected TWICE to the presidency

#25 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:22 PM

If bush is so dumb. Then why did he get elected TWICE to the presidency

CONSPIRACY.like with the voting thing in florida with the missing votes and the fact that his brother is the governor....with the first election and I think that they re-elected him because they didnt want the deaths of the soldiers in vane by not properly finishin the job in iraq.I think americans felt it was safer to go with bush because they'd feel safe knowin that if any1 hits america,bush will attack back with all of his resources
ima canadian so I dont keep up wit all the stuff surroundin bush but I dont like him with the fact that he is needlessly killin the young american marines and soldiers by sendin them there in the first place and still keepin them there.I think the iraqi freedom mission was more of his personal oil agenda than the s'posedly "WoMD" that Saddam never had in the first place....he like agitated the hornet's nest by goin to iraq in the first place.yes there are plus sides to it like-givin iraq a democracy gov but I think there were many ways to have done it better

Edited by ShadowScope, 09 December 2005 - 06:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users