Fat People

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
226 replies to this topic

#51 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2005 - 11:52 PM

Posts about Lindsay Lohan invisibled due to extreme offtopicness. And moved to debate.

#52 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2005 - 08:53 AM

I think people who are overweight should think about their health reasons more then social reasons. I dieted for the wrong reasons, but I do admit, losing lots of weight feels good.

#53 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:48 PM

Fat people is a choice. You choose to be a lardass and drink 10 cans of beer and eat butter.

I hate stereotypical fat people that want to be equal. And I hate fat women who wear bikinis. YOUR NOT EQUAL.

#54 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:26 PM

Fat people is a choice. You choose to be a lardass and drink 10 cans of beer and eat butter.

I hate stereotypical fat people that want to be equal. And I hate fat women who wear bikinis. YOUR NOT EQUAL.

In fact, you're more! LMAO. I slay me... ^_^

W00t, 200 posts!

#55 Will

Will
  • 2229 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:15 PM

I don't like fat people who whine about their weight but ya know what I hate more? Perfectly skinny people who constantly say they're fat. Daaaamn that is annoying. This girl I hang out with has decided she's "fat" and can't stop reminding us. I want to smack her and be like "you skinny beehatch shut up!"

From now on I'm going to tell people who feel the need to tell me that they're fat one of the following things.

1. Yep you are. (I'd like to see how they act once I agree with them)

2. Oh you're not fat...you're just festively plump.

3. Well then if you and I are ever stranded on a mountain, I think I know who we're eating first.

4. So do you like...come with your own zip-code then?

5. Yeah I noticed you've been gaining some weight lately...I've got this wonderful pill you could take. *person runs off*

6. Thanks for the update...

7. Well hey a new career path just opened up fo you! Sumo wrestler.

8. Oh yeah about that...I left my bike lock at home and I can't lock my bike, could I like...tie you to it while I go to class?

Meh I don't like whiners.

Edited by MrZanzibar, 15 December 2005 - 08:03 PM.

#56 Jeff

Jeff
  • 2342 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:32 PM

I have nothing towards fat people...only the ones that come over to your house and eat your whole friggin pantry.

Edited by Leahcim, 15 December 2005 - 06:32 PM.

#57 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:13 PM

I have nothing towards fat people...only the ones that come over to your house and eat your whole friggin pantry.

I hate those people! I know someone who does that, only he isnt fat

#58 hey

hey
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:48 PM

I don't like fat people who whine about their weight but ya know what I hate more? Perfectly skinny people who constantly say they're fat. Daaaamn that is annoying. This girl I hang out with has decided she's "fat" and can't stop reminding us. I want to smack her and be like "you skinny beehatch shut up!"

From now on I'm going to tell people who feel the need to tell me that they're fat one of four things.
1. Yep you are. (I'd like to see how they act once I agree with them)

2. Oh you're not fat...you're just festively plump.

3. Well then if you and I are ever stranded on a mountain, I think I know who we're eating first.

4. So do you like...come with your own zip-code then?

5. Yeah I noticed you've been gaining some weight lately...I've got this wonderful pill you could take. *person runs off*

6. Thanks for the update...

7. Well hey a new career path just opened up fo you! Sumo wrestler.

8. Oh yeah about that...I left my bike lock at home and I can't lock my bike, could I like...tie you to it while I go to class?

Meh I don't like whiners.

Learn to count. :p

I hate people who are fat and blame mcdonalds because of it.

#59 Will

Will
  • 2229 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:03 PM

Screw you jim! I was making my list...just didn't check it twice. XD

*scuttles off to fix*

#60 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:17 PM

I hate people who are fat and blame mcdonalds because of it.

That's how you get money from McDonald's.

Aka - Suing them for some BS.

#61 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:21 PM

Fat people are fine, if they try to fix it.
Fat people that sit there, and eat Mc Donald's all day, and just sit infront of their televisions suck. I want to poke their skin so that fat can pour out like the air out of a baloon.

#62 Will

Will
  • 2229 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:53 AM

Fat people that sit there, and eat Mc Donald's all day, and just sit infront of their televisions suck.

Naw I think it's the people who do that...then complain that suck. Some people don't mind being larger than others and that's cool for them. There should be no ""ideal" weight that everyone needs to work towards, I think that if you're fat and okay with that...props to ya. But on the other hand, if you sit around, eat mickey-ds then complain....that's a problem.

#63 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 07:25 PM

*sigh* I thought it was a good picture...

Edited by sakura.seppun, 17 December 2005 - 09:18 PM.

#64 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 08:45 PM

Actually, now that I think about it.. that's pretty good. It's really amazing what some diet changes and an obsession with DDR can do to you (bet you've never seen 250 lb guy pass 9 and 10 footers :lol: ) I've probably lost more weight (in fat) than I think, too.. my legs are basically pure muscle now.

The powers of DDR rule all!

I am not fat by any means. Standing at a buck thirtry, I have no room to complain. BUt Istill excersise regardless of my wieght. I work out to feel good. Activity should be a part of everybody's life, not just fat people. I play DDR pretty hardcore, and that's my excersise right there.

#65 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:10 PM

I would love to have my excercise consist of DDR only....

Seriously, I want to buy the arcade machine of DDR. That would be so badass, I wouldn't have to even worry about getting fat.

#66 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2005 - 06:25 AM

I would love to have my excercise consist of DDR only....

Seriously, I want to buy the arcade machine of DDR. That would be so badass, I wouldn't have to even worry about getting fat.

My brother got one for I think 600$?

#67 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:46 PM

My brother got one for I think 600$?

Nah, they still run for closer to the thousand dollar mark. If you're correct on the price, then he either got a broken machine OR he is the luckiest person evar. :thumbsup:

#68 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:05 AM

You can get a DDR game bundled with a soft pad for 50 bucks. PS2 or Xbox, whichever tickles your fancy. When I first got my home set, the pad lasted me 3 months. If you plan on getting very good at the game and playing for an extended period of time, go ahead and invest in some metal pads. The metal pads I have cost me 150 bucks each. For good health and plenty of excersize when I want it, it was worth itfor me. XD

#69 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:23 AM

I don't want to simulate what's in the Arcade...

I actually want that experience with the actual Aracde machine, not a PS2.

Nothing better than the flashing lights to bring you into DDR =]

#70 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:54 PM

Nah, they still run for closer to the thousand dollar mark. If you're correct on the price, then he either got a broken machine OR he is the luckiest person evar. :thumbsup:

Nevermind. It's $899.99 .

But yeah, you can probably buy a used one for cheaper.

DDR Arcade is so much better, especially because you can play all songs.

Though yeah, there is a very arcade like one that uses the arcade pads basically, but you have to take out your ps2 drive and add it to the DancePad. Whole bunch of random shit, but it only costs 355. 355 + one ps2 w/ drivers = 500.00 if you want quality over reduced quantity of price.

#71 Jakezilla

Jakezilla
  • 1834 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:01 PM

How can people be naturally fat? Because they naturally eat too much?

metabolism.. im fat, screw off. im sick of people like this.

#72 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:15 PM

metabolism.. im fat, screw off. im sick of people like this.

Yeah, the fact is : In America to say the least politicians are all kiss ass jackasses that take bribes from FDA and healthcare. If there wasn't so much bullshit the FDA allows, America wouldn't be so fat.

Yeah, my metabolism runs a lot better now, but I was a chunk of lardass until 9th grade.

#73 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:24 PM

I'll start by saying, wow your an ass. Your first sentence is "Some fat people piss me off" could you not have left out fat and carried the same message without looking ridiculously ignorant? Some people have naturally slower metabolism's and some have eating disorders. People should not be judged based upon weight. However I don't feel it's wrong if you judge a large person eating like a slob and that is sweaty, if your judging them on their hygiene and manners.

#74 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:39 PM

I'll start by saying, wow your an ass. Your first sentence is "Some fat people piss me off" could you not have left out fat and carried the same message without looking ridiculously ignorant? Some people have naturally slower metabolism's and some have eating disorders. People should not be judged based upon weight. However I don't feel it's wrong if you judge a large person eating like a slob and that is sweaty, if your judging them on their hygiene and manners.

THATS RIGHT TELL HIM BRO!!! GET EM...

#75 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

This topic is five years old....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users