• 1654 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:51 AM

wohoo back AGAIN!

#27 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:13 AM

wohoo back AGAIN!

No need to start a new thread eh? Well, they usually get everything worked out pretty quickly.

#28 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:16 AM

I was getting withdrawl 2. at one point I started knawing on my shoe... just kidding. by the way all ftp requests will be taken care off byt sunday. I'm still on vacation but I'm coming back 2morrow.

HoHoMaN90

#29 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:38 AM

yep were back I was on phone for hours to host  heres my event log

rang ntl
waited in que for 12 minutes
got told I was on the manchester support line so they had to transfer me
waited in que for 12 minutes
got a engaged tone
rang the manchester helpline again
waited 12 minutes
got transfered
got told I needed to ring technical support
waited 12 minutes
finally got my damn pass!

now new codex host is unli'mited bandwith and 2gb web space unli'mited email accounts ect very nice host and its cheaper than last 1!

#30 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:27 PM

YESSS FINALLY!!! I didnt know the internet could be sooo boring without codex lol but I'm sooo glad we are back up though! :lol:

#31 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:58 PM

Wahahaha!!! Am so happy Codex is back. My internet is nothing without codex :D   :D (I missed the smileys too!!) :lol:   :p

#32 ice_deleted

ice_deleted
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 03:49 PM

Hiphip hurrah :lol: !

#33 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:50 PM

I, and probably everyone else was having major widthdrawls when it was down :lol: ...every ti'me it goes down...like 10 years are shaved off of my life lol...

but we wont be going down anymore :p , UNLi'mITED BANDWIDTH!

#34 Mr_T

Mr_T
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:58 PM

woah unli'mited bw thats AWESOME!!!  B)

#35 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 05:28 PM

Unli'mited bandwith? That is awesome! Way to go. I don't understand why they can't just be more generous with bandwith...

#36 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2004 - 05:38 PM

Unli'mited bandwith? That is awesome! Way to go. I don't understand why they can't just be more generous with bandwith...

true :crybaby: ...but this is a pretty good deal that we landed ourselves with...by the way mason, are you planning on coming back to codex??

#37 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:30 PM

true :crybaby: ...but this is a pretty good deal that we landed ourselves with...by the way mason, are you planning on coming back to codex??

I may... I'm still not sure. I haven't coded anything at all the whole ti'me I was gone and all of my VB skills are gone now... I was just too busy with other projects, but I could probably start to code again with some practice. It's pretty weird reading through these boards now. ShadowLink used to ask me for help and now I can't program worth crap and he's doing an awesome job making good, quality programs. He's really I'mpressed me. Keep it up, Shadow.

#38 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:33 PM

I may... I'm still not sure. I haven't coded anything at all the whole ti'me I was gone and all of my VB skills are gone now... I was just too busy with other projects, but I could probably start to code again with some practice. It's pretty weird reading through these boards now. ShadowLink used to ask me for help and now I can't program worth crap and he's doing an awesome job making good, quality programs. He's really I'mpressed me. Keep it up, Shadow.

yeah hes really good...and if you do decide to come back :crybaby: , we would love it...we could help you learn back what you forgot too :(

#39 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:37 PM

Why aren't you on MSN?

Well, I suppose I could try... Consider me back.

#40 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:40 PM

Why aren't you on MSN?

Well, I suppose I could try... Consider me back.

WOOT!!! and I might have blocked you a while back because I was pissed that you left...and u were cool too :crybaby: ... ill check :(

#41 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:54 PM

Well at least now we have unli'mited bandwidth, ncodex won't be down ever again, well I hope :D

#42 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 05:16 AM

Mason sounds like a real good addition to codex. I think Ill go borrow a book on VB or something :D

#43 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2004 - 06:55 AM

Glad it's all back up, but I'm glad it went down during the ti'me I wasn't on for a week and not when I was bored out of my tiny little mind :D

#44 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:31 AM

lol woohoo! :D

I hope theres no more because when its down I like go thru withdrawals and am like....GAH! come back to sk8!... :D ....then when its up I tend to not post as much as I say I will when its down lol  :lol: ....it comes back up and I just sit and read all googly eyed at it O_o like...oooOOOooooOOooo.....I don't know....I'm weird like that someti'mes o_0

;)   :D   :huh: What did you just say??

:p anyway. I hope thge surprise is good. and Hooray for Hydro!!! the worlds 1337est Admin in the world!

#45 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2004 - 07:19 AM

Lol I was a bit bummed out that ncodex was down for a while. But it hapened at an appropiate ti'me for me. My old best friend came down for a visit, and we had a party for a couple of days.

#46 Twisted

Twisted
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 01:34 PM

I'm glad to what ever happned to the site :) I was trying to get to it for a while and nothing would ever load.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users