I Feel Like Owning People...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#26 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:10 PM

Icey, thats wrong agian. I have come across SOOO MANY BANDS that are Indie, and the exact opposite of emo.

I'm done in this topic, before I say something I regret.

#27 Tim

Tim
  • 2795 posts

People generalize emos too much. If one emo does something stupid, they automatically use it against all emos <_< One emo kid wears tight jeans, from then on "Emos are so gay, they wear their sisters jeans!" etc. etc.

If you don't like them, leave them alone and let them do what they want.

#28 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Also I feel strong emotions all the time.....But really is there a need to do things you shouldn't and say things you shouldn't?

#29 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:11 PM

The problem with the general persective on emo is that everyone that is considered emo is clumped into a generalization created from examples of extremists. Many "emo" people aren't that different from any other person.

#30 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:14 PM

The problem with the general persective on emo is that everyone that is considered emo is clumped into a generalization created from examples of extremists. Many "emo" people aren't that different from any other person.

yeah but most emo people I know are posers....They cut there wrists come to school with marks all up and down them...and the worst thing is they live in GIGANTIC hosues there rich and they say there life is full of shit and they should probaly die...

#31 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:20 PM

Icey, thats wrong agian. I have come across SOOO MANY BANDS that are Indie, and the exact opposite of emo.

Name one band thats indie not emo, I'll proove you wrong.

People generalize emos too much. If one emo does something stupid, they automatically use it against all emos <_< One emo kid wears tight jeans, from then on "Emos are so gay, they wear their sisters jeans!" etc. etc.

If you don't like them, leave them alone and let them do what they want.

Thank You ^_^

Also I feel strong emotions all the time.....But really is there a need to do things you shouldn't and say things you shouldn't?

Do things I shouldn't? I'm a pretty non violent or do anything stupid person. Who doesn't say stupid shit?

yeah but most emo people I know are posers....They cut there wrists come to school with marks all up and down them...and the worst thing is they live in GIGANTIC hosues there rich and they say there life is full of shit and they should probaly die...

I know preps that cut, goths that cut, and one emo person that cut, and thats the only one in my school that gets crap. Ya uh huh...

#32 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:24 PM

99% of my shirts are black, :) I jus wear black because I like the color and generally its matched with rock/metal music

#33 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:30 PM

99% of my shirts are black, :) I jus wear black because I like the color and generally its matched with rock/metal music

Cause it looks more, let me use one of the words used today, XCORE!

#34 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:31 PM

Your not a real emo -_-

I bet you live in a fancy house, with fancy clothes and you dont have a care in the world.

You just want to act emo so people will pay attention to you.

/owned

#35 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:33 PM

Your not a real emo -_-

I bet you live in a fancy house, with fancy clothes and you dont have a care in the world.

You just want to act emo so people will pay attention to you.

/owned

Ok, thats the same as saying, your an imitating programmer who over obsesses over eggs, and has never touched VB in your life. Its so far from the truth tis un real. I live in a one floor house on top of a hill. My clothes are either bought from merch sites or wal -mart. No one pays attention to me, I hang out with a small group of people.

Bye Eggy from this topic if thats the best you got.

#36 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:39 PM

Someone stop be before I open my can of whoopass flame edition

#37 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:41 PM

Ok I'm not going to try to make you like feel bad...wait I am xD....I just want the god damn cookie so I'll try harder....

Ok your a guy that wheres tight pants lives in a gigantic house and rant and bitch cuase you thinbk your life sucks ass....Look at the gangsters They actually have things to bitch about. They get shot up every CENSOREDing day and you guys get paper cuts and think you got a battle scar from vietnam.

God damn you guys just make me sick.....Wearing black all the time and look at the floor and think everyone BUT the people that are like you are against you...which we basicaly are cuase you act like bitches. I don't care if your nice or anything I wouldn't want to be a a kid wearing black....I mean god who the CENSORED can just where god damn black all the time with fluffy shoes and then like act homosexual and bi. Really you guys explaina fun night playing at some ones house and kissing people of the same sex.

Just get a life and don't CENSOREDing talk.....O wait you have a life but just think you don't sorry.

You ruin it for yourself so go hump a tree seeing thats the ONLY entertainment you can be good at.

by the way I hope this isn't like anything I can get warned for since you asked for it...

#38 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:41 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and have the right to dress, act, and do everything the way they want to :thumbsup: Doesn't mean I agree with it, but everyone has agency.

May I ask why you care so much about wanting to "own" people and make it such a point to show that you are emo on the internet? Not trying to be rude, just asking a question :)

Either I just put my problems behind me, or problems in the past are not the cause of people going through "Emosis". Until I was seven, I spent almost every day taking care of my morbidly obese aunt, then she moved in with us, slowly but surely got us into over $100K of debt, threatened me with my life and then I had to endure tons of therapy due to the mental breakdowns I was suffering by her hand. Not to mention the girl troubles you said is one of the causes for this. I do wear alot of black, but not in that sense. Like right now, I am wearing black slacks and a black button-up with shirt two stripes at the bottom, white and cream. Sometimes I wear other black clothes, and sometime blue, depends on what is clean xD

Overall, even with my past (Among other things that I do not feel like typing out) I turned out what society now deems "Normal" (I don't think that there should be a label for what is normal <_<) so that just goes to show that even if you have a troubled past, that doesn't mean you are emo.

But I am sure that there are other reasons for it, but this (to my knowledge) is the only one that I can relate to.

#39 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

FFS. Why is this topic even here?

Icey the false emo is basically just saying. Flame me, ill flame you back.

Bad judgement in my opinion...

#40 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:48 PM

Emos actaully don't get along very well, I have trouble getting along with other emos lol I'll be honest, its weird.

FFS. Why is this topic even here?

Icey the false emo is basically just saying. Flame me, ill flame you back.

Bad judgement in my opinion...

This topic is here cause I'm sick of people hateing emo, when there are better things to hate. In fact, why hate anything. And Eggy, no offence, but you just seem angry at me for no reason ;)

#41 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:49 PM

GAH! IF YOUR EMO I THOUGHT YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO CARE IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOUR MANORISMS!

#42 Tim

Tim
  • 2795 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:50 PM

Emos actaully don't get along very well, I have trouble getting along with other emos lol I'll be honest, its weird.
This topic is here cause I'm sick of people hateing emo, when there are better things to hate. In fact, why hate anything. And Eggy, no offence, but you just seem angry at me for no reason ;)

I think he meant in General Media *scratches head*

#43 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:53 PM

GAH! IF YOUR EMO I THOUGHT YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO CARE IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOUR MANORISMS!

My manors? You seem to be the only one here raising their voice :(

I think he meant in General Media *scratches head*

Yes I did :)

#44 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:55 PM

I would be mad at you for telling me I was over obsessed with eggs too.....

#45 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:56 PM

I would be mad at you for telling me I was over obsessed with eggs too.....

Did you read my entire post? I said that was the opposite, my god. Read entire posts.

#46 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:56 PM

Icey, I think that sometimes you gotta pick your battles :p I do agree with Eggy that this topic is just inviting people to flame you for your emo-ness, but since it is already here, I think you should probably stop arguing. People already have an image of emo in their heads and they are so intent on it being correct that they are going to ignore all other input that says otherwise.

Like one time with my two brothers. I did something, my oldest brother thought my other brother did it, and wanted my other brother to have done it so bad that even after I told him that it was me, it just went in one ear and out the other.

#47 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:58 PM

This is basically what icey does:

Hey! Im an emo! CONFRONT ME!

#48 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

You know what? All stereotypes suck. All stereotypes are pukeable to with the right motive and if you feel to classify yourself as one, its stupid to. Obviously I wouldn't give any personal information here, but I've seen worse then you and most of you will ever see.

Teenage years don't suck. They're probably the best youll ever have if you play the cards right. But stereotypes like 'emo' just make it stupid. its not about getting the date and falling in Teen-Love, or being the biggest narcissist or football star, its about chilling out and managing by. Be yourself, not part of some almost-cult stereotype that indulges in clothing to fit you. who's really gonna say anything about it? What people care about if your gonna work for them are simple : Your grades and contributions.

#49 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Now im curious what Eggy is so upset about, if thats post I suare to god hes got nothing to be mad about. If you read the entire post I said its so far from the truth its not real.

#50 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:59 PM

It seems like you make a topic like this every week <_<

You want people to confront you. You want people to pay attention to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users