Photo

Private Apps Open!

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#226 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:00 PM

Im in the same time zone as Ashaide (GMT), and so no, for her they should be open tommorow not today.

But yesterday SL said they would be open today. If they are not open now, should be within the next 5 hrs. And yes it does Warlord.

#227 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:47 PM

So when do we find out if we made it or not? I know when the voting is, just not the other. :(

#228 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:50 PM

Since discussion just stopped and voting has just started I'd say another 4 days (Probally after weekend) or so then results will be out.

#229 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

coolio, thanx! I never really followed it like this before. Now I think I have a chance, lol. Hey toxic I just noticed you joined exactly 1 month earlier then I did on codex. :)

#230 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:07 PM

Hey Derf I just noticed you joined a year, 1 month and 10 days after me :o

And since discussion just ended and with voting starting soon I'd say around the same time Hobo said. Saturday at the very LEAST probably (hopefully) Monday at the LATEST.

#231 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:25 PM

Wow, never noticed you were from 04 :p

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this but what goes on in discussions? Do people make threads on other people saying why they should or shouldn't make it or is there a thread automatically made per person where people post there opinions/comments?

#232 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:52 PM

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this but what goes on in discussions? Do people make threads on other people saying why they should or shouldn't make it or is there a thread automatically made per person where people post there opinions/comments?

EXACTLY one year after I moved to here.

And I thought of this yesterday, that they have a thread for each person who applied and people post there thoughts there. I am probably wrong though.

#233 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:08 AM

Voting takes as long as it wants. Honestly, what makes you think your going to get in? The majority of people posting here are the ones saying:

'Oh I am going to get in'
'Whens voting over?'
'When is it open?'

I mean get over it. I'll be surprised if greater than 10 people get in.

#234 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:11 AM

I would assume I'm allowed to tell this because its not top secret....

Your applications are made private, and then users post their opinions on you in your thread. Then the threads are turned into polls and we vote yes or no.

#235 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:27 AM

Rambo Cant people get excited about the Private Aps?

#236 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:09 AM

Your applications are made private, and then users post their opinions on you in your thread. Then the threads are turned into polls and we vote yes or no.

Ok I was sort of right...

And actually Rambo, that's only about a couple people.

#237 Mystical

Mystical
  • 1020 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:12 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHOOHOO WHOOHOO WHOOHOO WHOOHOO WHOOHOO WHOOHOO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There thats enough excitment to cover everyone. <_<

#238 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:55 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There thats enough excitment to cover everyone. <_<

What was that all about? I find more tension in this than excitement. Unless ofcourse I actually got it :p You still haven't told me what happened with your rank!

#239 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:58 AM

Okay. Thanks.

Rambo, you can't blame people for expressing there excitement at applications. Happens every time.

#240 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:52 AM

so when will we see the results?

#241 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:34 PM

We just discussed that. It should be in a couple of days or so ;)

#242 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:58 PM

Voting ends tomorrow. :p I'm trying to speed things up. :/

#243 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 06:02 PM

Voting ends tomorrow. :p I'm trying to speed things up. :/

Thanx SL so the results will be posted Sunday? (considering today is friday to you) lol :p

#244 Lemonblood

Lemonblood
  • 2830 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:33 AM

So monday for me!

#245 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:13 AM

I thought you didn't care about private?
In fact... I thought you weren't even going to apply...
Still, you don't need to worry, your result is a foregone conclusion.

#246 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:50 AM

I thought you didn't care about private?
In fact... I thought you weren't even going to apply...
Still, you don't need to worry, your result is a foregone conclusion.

owned. :)

#247 Cam

Cam
  • 1690 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:58 AM

Which prooves that you wont get in unless you are like holy.... and all the other staff like you very much...

And whats with "have you been on any codex teams?" I dont get that no one wants to accept me...

GFX TEAM: Applied 4 times was rejected 4 times... applied the 5th time... I had a good chance of getting in... after 3 weeks no one answered, I pmed shabba they said they were too busy.. but I saw they were accepting/rejecting other applications... finally after 5 weeks my application was closed with no explanation if I was rejected.....

NEWS TEAM: "Sorry we are closed.. we will contact you when will be open"

CONTEST TEAM: After alot of pm's she said aim her. I aimed her she said "just give me any ideas you have for contest team and ill consider, Ill put you on my list" "for now you can join the finance team, beacause we are really low on np and we need more people to get more np to make the contest prizes to be bigger" I said ok, and she blocked me in 5 min lol...

FINANCE TEAM: I aimed her she said "No sorry we have toooo much np, we already dont know where to put it... but ill add you to the list, when we will need ill aim you" I said ok, and in 5 min she blocked me...

Whats with that? that prooves by saying "if you were on any codex teams" is complete bullshit...

Not to argue with codex but listen... this is how codex is.. no point of applieng if your not "holy" thats sadly how codex is...

Yeah what was this adobe? ohh ohh and can I say it to?

pwned :D

#248 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:16 AM

Arguing with some of the most important people and crying to people like us... he should be ashamed lol. :) I am kinda glad you made that statement before, you really did own him there. Nice work. lol :)

#249 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:41 AM

Calm down now, kids. You'll have your chance to flame after the results are out. >.>

#250 japser_be

japser_be
  • 646 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:21 AM

when will the results be out actually ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users