• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#26 Chandler

Chandler
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE(hoju @ Sep 15 2006, 06:33 PM) View Post

*Spoiler*
I actually wanted Tweener to be caught instead of John Abruzzi being killed. And I wanted to see John Abruzzi get out of the country tongue.gif

He was originally going to be killed off last year. They brought him back and changed that. The episode on Monday was awesome though.

If you thought this episode was good, wait until the next few weeks. Someone else is going to die as well. Damn, first Veronica, then Abruzzi and now we have another one coming! Its a great episode though, it should air in about 3 weeks. Probably as a cliffhanger for FOX since Baseball is coming in October as well. So Prison Break won't be on for about 2 weeks, while the other FOX shows on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday won't return until after Baseball season ends, in November.

#27 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE(Black Flame @ Sep 15 2006, 10:37 PM) View Post

If you look at past episodes this season, the actor who plays Abruzzi(Peter Stormare) was a guest star in each episode. He was NEVER added to the main cast. I saw it coming thumbsup.gif

I just said he was gonna get caught by the cops xD I wonder how Fox will proceed to do with the storyline..

#28 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2006 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE(Spade @ Sep 16 2006, 07:04 AM) View Post

That russian girl who helped Scofield has a nice asss.

That's Holly Valance xD Of course she has a nice ass.
(And she's really Aussie)

T-Bag is hilarious. Ol' Clyde the War vet xD

#29 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(Krnsaber @ Sep 16 2006, 09:20 AM) View Post

I just said he was gonna get caught by the cops xD I wonder how Fox will proceed to do with the storyline..

You're still watching it Dan ? ohmy.gif

#30 Nekro

Nekro
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:34 AM

Prisonbreak is just cool..

#31 firedead12

firedead12
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:08 AM

Prison Break will allways be the best program ever...

#32 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE(Nekro @ Sep 17 2006, 11:34 AM) View Post
Prisonbreak is just cool..
QUOTE(firedead12 @ Sep 17 2006, 12:08 PM) View Post

Very true thumbsup.gif

Since I see both of you are new, I'll be the first to say welcome to codex! Read and follow the ruls and you'll do fine smile.gif

#33 firedead12

firedead12
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 08:20 AM

Black Flame.. Thx for welcoming us...

I saw an episode of prisonbreak yesterday... ^^

But i wont say what i saw in it smile.gif

#34 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2006 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE(firedead12 @ Sep 17 2006, 12:08 PM) View Post

Only 2nd to 24. tongue.gif .

#35 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2006 - 03:57 PM

Ohh, wasn't it on tonight?
I'll have to hook meself up tongue.gif

#36 Succexy

Succexy
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:33 PM

I'm watching it right now. Love it!
Though I think it was more interesting when they were still in prison. Like all the escape plans and yeah. It's still good though

#37 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:54 PM

Hopefully we'll get season two in aus soon enough. If we dont i'll cry sad.gif

#38 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:56 PM

Spoiler:

"The bastards built over it."
Well heck, you know what's coming now biggrin.gif
Lots of secret digging, avoiding the cops, insinuating into the communtity, etc etc etc biggrin.gif

I get the feeling the next few eps are going to be -great-

#39 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:53 PM

*Spoiler*

I say T Bag tricked them tongue.gif

#40 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:54 AM

Looks like yous was wrong, Sammy boy.
They're knee deep in the brown stuff now though xD

#41 Chandler

Chandler
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:54 AM

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS (zomg!!)

Did anyone see the episode on Monday?

Jeez, The police are finally catching up. Plus they caught Tweener. Haywire was in the episode too.

I recommend everyone watch this Monday because it ends with a cliffhanger. Since Baseball starts up this week, the next new episode of Prison Break won't air until November. Someone else might die in Monday's episode too.

#42 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE(Chandler @ Sep 30 2006, 03:54 PM) View Post
Did anyone see the episode on Monday?

Jeez, The police are finally catching up. Plus they caught Tweener. Haywire was in the episode too.

I recommend everyone watch this Monday because it ends with a cliffhanger. Since Baseball starts up this week, the next new episode of Prison Break won't air until November. Someone else might die in Monday's episode too.

I think Tweener will die next. Like Peter Stormare(John Abruzzi), the guy who plays Tweener has been a guest star in every episode, not a main cast member. Plus, he really has no story line. Tweener only escaped because he wanted the 5 mil. The other guys had another reason for getting out. He doesn't really have a reason. Maybe he does and I'm just forgetting what he originally wanted to get out for BEFORE the 5 million was found out about. So my bet is that Tweener is next.

#43 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE(Chandler @ Sep 30 2006, 02:54 PM) View Post

I recommend everyone watch this Monday because it ends with a cliffhanger. Since Baseball starts up this week, the next new episode of Prison Break won't air until November.

I hate baseball. wink.gif

QUOTE(Black Flame @ Sep 30 2006, 03:01 PM) View Post

I think Tweener will die next. Like Peter Stormare(John Abruzzi), the guy who plays Tweener has been a guest star in every episode, not a main cast member. Plus, he really has no story line. Tweener only escaped because he wanted the 5 mil. The other guys had another reason for getting out. He doesn't really have a reason. Maybe he does and I'm just forgetting what he originally wanted to get out for BEFORE the 5 million was found out about. So my bet is that Tweener is next.

Didnt the man get arrested though? Im still wonderin on how they'll get out of the situation from monday.

#44 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE(Spade @ Sep 30 2006, 06:02 PM) View Post

Didnt the man get arrested though? Im still wonderin on how they'll get out of the situation from monday.

Yeah he did, but with a show like Prison Break, no one is safe devil.gif Well, except for Micheal and Lincoln tongue.gif

#45 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:52 PM

Chandler, I said no spoilers without a warning angry.gif

#46 Chandler

Chandler
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE(hoju @ Sep 30 2006, 03:52 PM) View Post

Chandler, I said no spoilers without a warning angry.gif

Sorry, but did you not see the last episode? Isn't this a bit of discussion thread on the show. If something already aired, it's not considered a spoiler. As for what I said after, it was all said and revealed on FOX during the promos last time, so I apologize for that.

#47 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:06 PM

If a person has no seen it then it is considered a spoiler to them. So think about other people and not yourself. And yes I have already seen the episode before you posted it.

#48 Chandler

Chandler
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Oct 1 2006, 08:20 PM) View Post

Consider people in other countries. Season one hasn't even finished here yet.
Just because it airs somewhere doesn't mean others from other countries have seen it yet.
Talking about the show is fine, but just vital infomation - like deaths, major plot points, etc should have warnings dry.gif

I didn't reveal anything major like deaths or something of that extent. To many this is a discussion thread on what's happening this year. There's plenty of messages in this thread that revealed more than what I said. If people want to discuss season 1 thats fine, but there are also people here that want discuss what's happening this year. So if I offended someone, I apologize, but I was merely trying to discuss the show here, and see what other people thought of the episode. I'm sorry if that means its considered a spoiler. A suggestion perhaps? On other boards that have discussed some shows, they made two threads. One for discussion, and another for spoilers or let's say in this case, we can do one for season 1. friends.gif

#49 Lemonblood

Lemonblood
  • 2830 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:36 AM

I'm not reading any of this thread, spoilers. I'm a late adopter. Only up to episode nine. Its an awesome sieres.

#50 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:19 PM

*SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER*

I can't believe that killed Tweener sad.gif Guess he really was the next one to go tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users