Advert Attack Guide / Tips by Roxas

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Roxas

Roxas
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:48 PM

Advert Attack Guide by Roxas of NeoCodex.us -

Tip #1. I want you to know that with level 1 you will start thinking that this game is easy,
but dont let that happen because this game can become a pain / hard!

Tip #2. Go into starting the game with a positive attitude and not thinking that the pop-ups
will become annoying! If there isn't a pop-up infront of the GO button then you dont
have to worry about getting rid of it because its not in the way, just keep clicking GO.
Most of the pop-ups end up in the corners or not even over the Go button.

Tip #3. My advice is to turn the sound off while playing this game because the BING - BOING
sounds that the pop-ups make can be really annoying / distracting. lol

Tip #4. Get ready for levels 3 and 4. From those levels on, the pop-ups get HUGE! If you can see
the X to get rid of the pop-up click it...if not then just drag the pop-up to the bottom of the screen.

Tip #5. When moving popups, remember, they don't move like regular computer window pop-ups.
You click and hold to pick it up, and once you've got it where you want it, you let go and click again,
this will detach the popup from the computer mouse pointer.

Tip #6. Dont be frustrated about the RACE, this game isn't about Advert Attack Pop-Up Raceing.
So dont worry about winning / losing or watching the race! Concentrate on clicking the Go button
and getting rid of pop-ups or moving them.

I hope my guide with these tips helped you out!

Good Luck Everyone! thumbsup.gif

#2 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:51 PM

Lovin' the influx of new game guides! Awesome dude! Thanks for this! Nice tip about the not taking detours for popups that aren't in your way; that's usually a big problem for me!
Props for the contribution!

#3 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE(Roxas @ Aug 22 2006, 06:48 PM) View Post

Tip #6. Dont be frustrated about the RACE, this game isn't about Advert Attack Pop-Up Raceing.

Umm... you do have to concentrate to clikc faster because levels 5-6 are really hard... your opponent moves really fast so you have to beat him in the clicking competition... I got an advert attack autoplayer that disables popups and when I reached lvl 5 I couldnt beat the other guy because he was too dam fast... sad.gif

#4 Roxas

Roxas
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:53 PM

Thank you Zulfi! That means a lot to me coming from a Moderator. smile1.gif I will be suure to add some more right away.

Adobe, those levels are pretty hard. It's very true that you have to concentrate smile.gif

Edited by Roxas, 22 August 2006 - 02:55 PM.

#5 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:14 PM

Duuude this is pretty nice but if you could make it like ukhoney's style with images and all that would be kick butt! But stil tahnk so much! smile.gif

#6 Roxas

Roxas
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:14 PM

Ok, I'll give it my best shot with the graphics thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users